Who /submariner/ here?

who /submariner/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nngvoooR7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

major doggo reporting in

Pump that net neutrality

scam, link 2.0

MAID bags getting heavy? No one is going to download your shit browser to use your service.

Thanks for bumping the thread though, faggot.

I don't own MAID, sushartum or any other coin in this space. Nice try though pajeet

Sure you don't buddy. We all believe you.

cool story bud

>Not wanting to make money while supporting net neutrality
t. brainlet

I only managed to accumulate 2k at 13 cents and then it took off on me.

Please tell me I'll be alright bros, tell me I'll make it. I'm literally shaking

You will make it senpai

You could of bought it many times at 1600 sats

you'll make it... maybe
try to accumulate at least 10k SUB

Am I wrong to think that Substratum is a potential solution to net neutrality's eventual death? If so, Substratum should be just as popular as the Chrome browser at some point.

That's exactly why its up like 80% currently, user. If the time can capitalize on this, which I suspect they will, this is an easy top 50 within a few months.

who /comfy/ here?

HOW DO I INTO THIS COIN

I ONLY BUY COINS WITH COOL NAMES LIKE STRAT, LINK, ETC

This guy killed it with ChainLink and he killed it with SUB:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nngvoooR7M

LUCKY FAGGOT, should I sell and hope I can rebuy around there? I got in just below 2710

It's not a browser, but yeah, I can definitely see it becoming an extremely popular hosting service. Which is why I bought 93k SUB

I bought 5000 at 1740 sats, sold 3k at 1700 sats... Sold 1k at 2k sats, only to buy back in 2k at 2510 sats. Still in the green but this is easily one of the worst decisions I've made this month dispite making massive gains on POWR and NULS

Should have hodled m8

Comfiest hodl

though I could sell some and buy at around 1500 sats for cheaper, then it blew up when I was sleeping. I guess I got greedy because Ithought it'll allow me to buy more lower

Got no clue if it will drop or if 2500 is the new floor.

As soon as I bought in for 1700 it fell to 1630 within an hour.

Was pretty annoyed lol
Looking at it now it was a great entry point.

plenty of buy orders @ 2500, but desu i'd love to see a fucking breakout right about now, but that fucking piece of shit BTC keeps rising.

screencap this, BTC will dip in the next 4 days.
FUCK YOU BTC

Man i got this shit at like sub ico 0.09 or some shit.

I knewed its the shit after reading wp and talking to devs on slack.

No worry rest of /biz and redit will fomo in after 0.6$ coin and 200 mil market cap.