IOC

When is this shit ever going to go up?

The telegram is getting cancerous with all the circlejerking.

>muh hodl
>muh accumulating
>muh sleeping giant
>muh DIONS

Buy Obsidian

Holy fuck there are people still holding this? Even if it moons eventually, don't expect it to be soon. Team has specifically said they won't do any marketing. Look what happened to Chainlink. You are better off joining other moon missions or just sticking to BTC or ETH

Dions bro

Sold mine at a loss a while. Most liberating thing ever. But that also means it will moon even more

Its annoying on how amateur the team is.

>We’ll do marketing when product is done.

Who the fuck is going to buy it when no one knows about it

Im glad I sold at 100k sats

I'm unfortunately still holding a distraught over missing moons while thirding my value. I'm thinking it will go up soon if only to buy then sell the dions release in like 8 days. I'm hoping I can recoup some of my losses.

The fundamentals are there, but the team’s stubborness to actually market and raise funds have made me sour. And the circlejerk on their telegram is annoying

Where’s peanut butter man

Only in Veeky Forums can we have open discussions about the coin. If any issues are raised in the telegram, it's immediately shot down as FUD and met with a battery of "sell, weak hands lol". Or Joel/Richard will proudly trot out the old "fair launch, no ico" tripe, not realising many icos have far outpaced them in value. Not to mention these icos do not have to beg for money to do anything anymore. At this point Dions is well and truly priced in and we will have to wait 3.years for the next component of the project I suppose. TLDR drop your bags or hold your peace

Hi peanut hehehe

Im really starting to hate the telegram and that fair launch line. Richard hasnt done shit.

>bagholder.jpg

Haha that's some real Stockholm syndrome there. Dont get me wrong i dont actually hate anyone in IOC. I just can't bear the echo chamber like atmosphere in there. I suspect the most avid defenders of the coin got in before the crypto bull run early this year and see Joel as their gainz god or something. I sincerely hope it works out for them, whatever their investment goals.

This so much... sold 6K at 60K sat because no marketing, and team is against hype. This coin will not go anywhere.

Yep same. Still i like dropping in and try to convince everyone to dampen their expectations for DIONS. As of right now, no one is interested.

What annoys me is Richard not looking for marketing help from a professional team. They think selling hats and polos is marketing.

Kek.

Hi telegram. Come in for an open discussion or just be faggots on the telegram

They just said to dump IOC and get in on GVT.

It is sad that even in their Telegram channel they don't believe in this coin.

Kek.

I bet their delusional enough to believe they’ll get listed on binance

GVT is listed on binance wtf you talking about

No you idiot, i meant ioc getting listed on binance

And here comes richard

wait until DIONS got released, they didn't apply to any exchanges until it got released

Kek

>9 post by this ID

>4 posts.

Wew

their product isnt even that good
is not next generation shit that no one has ever seen

What's going to happen first OP, taht IOC will triple in price, or that you sell that shit, buy bitcoin/eth, get into an ICO, have it 3x, sell it, and buy your original stake of IOC with 1x while you keep 2x for yourself?

The choice is yours.

wew

Stay relief, I havn't sold mine yet so it will keep plummeting.

I'll tell you when I sell, it will be the perfect time to buy for the biggest moon mission ever in the history of crypto

You're handsome, too bad your autism is incurable