/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Nigga Friday Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures
Anonymous (ID: etBqbQH3)

Other urls found in this thread:

usfunds.com/about-us/investor-relations/press-releases/us-global-investors-announces-strategic-investment-in-hive-blockchain-technologies-ltd-with-frank-holmes/
marathonpg.com/news/press-releases/detail/1166/marathon-patent-group-to-acquire-global-bit-ventures-inc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for another $RIOT day.

>XXII head and shoulders
Damn, I barely even got to take advantage of this stock.

+SRAX
+MARA
+OSTK
*Looking into SSC (Chinese Netflix competitor with some blockchain connection)

All the block chain rockets I know of

Wish i would have bought MARA on wed. has the lowest market cap...possibly the most catching up to get up to others level.

SRAX was the other one we were watching this week.

I'm confident that it'll pop mid afternoon

Keep an eye on TEUM

Amrs Poppin off again

We finna moon?

PTN recovery anytime soon?

Fucking sucks bro

butts

When to sell riot? I bought at $7. Help

Fucking now!

Who else here resets to 1000$ a week and plays with his lunch money? Good morning. I'm out, no assets held.

Not sure. I'll be buying some dips

Hope you sold fag@

AMD?

Reeeeeeeeeee fuck you

TRXC

that shit moon'ed for the day

>Keep an eye on it
>eye
>Illuminati

SQ fuckers, buy the dip, I've made 8% in 3 days.

now, look into $GROW

Hi /rgt/, gonna put $200 more into Robinhood. Recommend me some long term holds I can buy.

SQ, MDCA, OSTK

read the thread, then read it again

is this a dude weed? or what yahoo finance is calling a hedge fund?

XXII

also this.

no it's a 'yahoo hedge fund', just acquired a blockchain mining company (blockchain vs bitcoin key distinguisher) so is seeing a lot of growth from that

XXII, NAK, JNUG

just holding one stock right now, feels good to be cash, looking to buy more though for the bull run through 2018

Is DXR user here? Super sus how much it's climbing after you claimed insider knowledge, I wish I bought when you posted.

all 18%?

If you missed his post which was at 4.40 a few days ago he said to hold for three months for huge gains. After he posted that its risen up to 5.20 so far. I just want to know what he knows

AMRS

Shit dude, up pressure is stronk

what's the story on AMRS, are y'all swing trading this or what

BAA

>MARA

Dear lord, I sold at $2.50 lmao.

What is with this crypto pump? Also where’s the user that was forced to hold on Wednesday after getting in at $2.30?

explain yourself m8

Anyone have recommendations on when to sell OPHC? Need to cut my losses.

Forgot to mention, bought at 7.40

Holding long like the expert dude suggested.

It's moving beautifully though, consolidating and having jumps.
Jump in on it's reloads fellas

I sold everything at $3.54 when I woke up, it broke $4, got FOMO, then bought back in at $4.45 at the peak of the pump and sold at $4.50

Tried going for TEUM while MARA was rocketing and I missed out but ended up going all-in at $0.94 only to sell at $

I might try DXR

Economy is about to collapse. Rich fags are going all into crypto. Same reason why bitcoin went up so much this year.

Ohhhhhhhh fug here we gooooo

she looks like she's going onto her next leg up or at least mid way on it's next leg. I would sell when you break even, I hate bagholding high volitilities

$AMRS apparently have announcement next week, probably reason for strong buying pressure. Hope it is good news.

I just bought back in at $4.45. I’m holding till Monday. Fuck it I don’t even care lmao, it will probably jump $2 this weekend.

This is following the same path as RIOT

Me likey, I'll buy at the dip

I sold 2/3 of my RIOT stack. bought into mara @ 4.45. and GROW @ 4. I'm now in at almost cost thanks to riot gains. Going to hold this long term.

TEUM isn't worth pursuing. Its only because it announced a partnership with a ICO (AirToken) so there was a quick pump to $0.99 before dropping to $0.92 from mania. I bought at $0.94 and sold at $0.89.

GROW I feel is a sleeper.

usfunds.com/about-us/investor-relations/press-releases/us-global-investors-announces-strategic-investment-in-hive-blockchain-technologies-ltd-with-frank-holmes/

Similar concept to MARA, but I feel MARA can still grow.

marathonpg.com/news/press-releases/detail/1166/marathon-patent-group-to-acquire-global-bit-ventures-inc

Dilution and R/S

Holy shit AMRS
The stars really are aligning for this company to be a MAJOR company with in a few years.

"Stevia is poised to replace 20% of the sugar market, with an estimated market share of 17 Billion by 2020"

Thoughts on ESKO? Looking to get in on it but worried it's too late

link? that's a big market share to take over.

Hopefully AMRS can take a large piece of that pie.

That moon as set imo but I think their is someone on here who knows more

Anyone know how long after market hours will last today for Gold folks? That may be shown somewhere plain as day but I'm not seeing it.

With that much money I would do

>LODE
>AMRS
>DRYS
>DARE

DRYS only needs a couple more reverse splits to get back to that ATH

>holding LODE in any capacity

true gains are made by going long on LODE and UVXY

Who else is simply having a wonderful week?

What are you holding user? Nice

>14%

you have low standards

All the blockchain memers
OSTK, MARA, RIOT, SRAX

plus some longer term holds
AMD, KTOS, MU, TTWO, ATVI

MRNS is blowing up now, that's one of my only bio plays along with ALT

Seriously though, MRNS.

Perfect cup and handle forming.

Market closes at 1, but after hours trading lasts till 3.

BOTZ my nigga

AMRS back down...

>when you sell all your stocks to move back into crypto because you realize $10k here will only be $15k next year while in a solid crypto it will be $30-80k
GOODBYE GRANDPA

kek

Is 9% good in a day? I know I should feel thankful but after doing 130% in a day it just feels so meh.

Anyway thanks for listening.

wat

Huh?

A fellow gold trader? How was your week?

>first time im hearing of DRYS
>USED TO BE 32,000 A SHARE

what the fuck, its 4$ right now, is there any hope of it ever exploding to those levels again?

Yeah Monday, hold over weekend

DRYS and other Greek shipping stocks are incredibly sketchy, I'd stay away

this looks nice man thanks

kek

boomers lurk here?

new bagholders will be born soon

I'm 37 m8.

Damn this niggas hair probably gray as shit u basically a mummy

Auuuggg why is RAD still going down I thought this was supposed to bring them back

If you look at the 5 year chart on RH, it was worth $48 million. I'm definitely buying this dip

close enough gramps you hoping you'll be able to buy a bean farm with your gold when the apocalypse comes?

RAD has 9.74x as much debt as it does equity. That means almost nothing they do will be able to stop them from going bankrupt in the next couple of years. Learn to read financial sheets.

papa georgie it taking us to 2 million by christmas

Maybe he shorted?

...with my Robinhood Gold account? Because that's what I was talking about lol.

>"This company is down 99.99999% over the last 5 years! Sure, it must go up from here!"

Imagine if you had invested in DRYS 1 year ago when it was down 99%
Or 2 years ago when it was down 95%
Or 3 years ago when it was down 90%

Did it go up from those amazing values, or did it continue to crash downwards?

So you aren't a gold trader? Well, I see no reason to stay any longer. Good day gentlemen.

*tips my tophat to you

DPW