Where should i start?

I'm 16. Currently in Mongolia, below average lifestyle. I do well in school and my english knowledge is helping me rather well.
If i were to secure a normal life outside of this shitty country, where do i start?
I have skills in maths, design, writing, art and am learning java, javascript atm, thinking of app development,
How do i live a normal life?
Hard work and ethics are no problem, i'm just flustered as to where to start.
So please, help a guy out here

Canada

planning to send my TOEFL scores and application soon to UOT, only a 100% scholarship can help me
my family is so goddamn broke

Yo man lemme get that beef recipe

not Australia that's for sure. Autralia is full.

god damn mongorians

Stay in your country and try to make it better.

Big chunks of West Coast Canada and USA have already been colonized by Asians so you'd fit right in there - also plenty good colleges.

If you don't want to move quite so far away (and you will get homesick, regardless of whether or not you currently think your country is shitty) go with Hong Kong or Singapore for excellent educational+job opportunities and use of English language.

god damn mongorians

You should start by getting banned since this is an 18+ website

this. If everyone could just STAY THE FUCK WHERE YOU ARE, that would be great.

this is the 'be yourself' of sheltered neets

yes
no

>2017
>learning java

come to germany my dude. Language is hard but life as a student is incredible and not too expensive. Uni is less than $500 per semester. The startup scene in Berlin is quite healthy and if you're looking a studying CS a job is almost guaranteed for you.

Google uni-assist, the you'll find whatever info someone coming from a foreign country will need when applying to an uni.

>I'm 16

This website is for 18+ users only. We know there are a shitton of you kids out there but don't announce it, for the love of god.

If you need things to kill time, do leetcode.

Reach out to some charity organizations to see if they can hook you up with a mentor to guide you. I know "Children of the Blue Sky" has some footing in Mongolia. They probably will have good advice or networking.

By leaving your home country you leave your heritage and future citizens that would be forever thankful when you would change your own country for the better.

Where are you from? I'm from Nigeria and studying in the US for CS basically allowed me to live here. No issues finding a job. My parents are wealthy though.

This
>not buying low
You could make your country 5x and then other people will move THERE

lol at you people implying corruption infested shitholes can be changed. Look, people all over the third world have been trying in vain and giving up their lives for such change and it either doesn't come during their lifetime or doesn't come at all.

You're basically telling OP to waste his life in a country without future because of some absurd notion of pride. Fuck that shit, OP is likely one of the few people in his environment not only conscious of how shitty his life is/will be but of how he is also capable of changing that. Unlike you, OP has the will to come out of his comfort some and sacrifice everything he knows/loves for a chance at something better. At 16 OP has the balls to do something must of you kleingeist cucks would never consider.

Venezuela, another oil infested shithole.

salutations fellow dutch disease victim.

> Germany
> startups

we dont have a goverment, we could geld lefty green cuck goverment and also germanys start up scene is the shittyst i know, if a startup gets a good idea it will go to the UK or the USA or Lithuania, becuase there is risk capital, germanys old cucks wont give u money and the normal german gets a heart infect and thinks investing is a deases. If u try crowdfunding have fun with
> "muh foodtruck"
pls do yourself a favor go to the us or canada, or china, europe wont play major roles in the future besides this company that will be powerfull like the church in the middleage

Yeah by leaving like a faggot without changing his own country for the better and coming to a country that won't accept him he really showed us. Defeatist faggot that you are. Romes citizens bend over and let Etruscian cities fuck them like you would love to be fucked right. Or go to Greece because 'muh I cant do this waaah'