etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
cryptoclothing.org/product-category/chainlink/
youtu.be/ZA5fHnyjreA?t=112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forever it is.

I'll buy the wall if someone posts a timestamped pic of their tips with my id

tits*

*stays poor*

Oh linkies. What would the world of cryptocurrencies be without you? What do, we owe the honour. The promise of Link seemed glimmering at first. The premise of 'rent free' was surely innovative and ahead of its time. But, as time showed us, this coin was nothing more than a pump and dump that inadvertently created the most deranged community of bag holders known to man. A community that incessantly screeches "rent free" whenever they feel threatened, which is very common. To be a linkie is to be deranged. Having lost everything, whether it be your house, marriage, wife's sons college money or life-savings surely takes a toll on the mental serenity of a linkie's mind. Slight threats critiquing the developers of Chainlink sets the common linkie into a state of neurosis that can only be cured by euthanasia or the eventual revaluing of this godforsaken currency. However, once the price reaches 10 cents, the value will continue falling. This crash will be catalyzed by the fact that thousands of wallets will be lost as a mass suicide of linkies, causing the price to dip even faster than Sergey can yell "POP OFF ME LEGS" at the Mayo Clinic. Don't be deranged, don't be a linkie.

PS we're not buying your bags

pathetic beta numales. you never gonna make it unless you take a chance. and LINK is that chance. holy shit is it that chance. don't be a fool. buy it. you coulda bought it sub 2k but you were too proud. don't make the same mistake again.

do u really think its not going under 2k again lol?

5k end of this day

well if that's the play you wanna make, go ahead. buy it when it hits sub2k again. but even if that happens will you buy it? doubt it. you ain't got the guts to take a chance.

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

Please just one user buy one, I'll even accept LINK as payment

cryptoclothing.org/product-category/chainlink/

>be poor for ever or be poor for ever
??

Lol is that your website ?

trps
>kek blessed your clothing choice

lmao nice coin supply. Have fun holding your bags.

You are such a pathetic failure. Copy pasting this FUD in every thread.

I will fucking print a vinyl of your FUD and put it on my Tesla soon.

Where is digibyte nigga

I know they think that I shouldn't still hodl you,
Or tell them that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
Where's the sense in that?

I promise I'll just shill you even harder
Just return to the price we were

But I will go down with this ship
And I won't put orders up and sell you
There will be no big dump you just ask for
I'm holding bags and always will be

Get at least .001% of the total LINK supply and you'll make it.

Sick of reading about LINK? How about you watch something from Ari Juels, instead. You know, the guy who invented Proof of Work.

youtu.be/ZA5fHnyjreA?t=112

Are you excited about smart contracts? You should be excited about smart contracts.

gay ass hoodrat... nice jewelry tranny

Damn it I finally sold my Link to try and chase pumps and shit and ended up doing O.K. for a while but now Link is starting to moon and I don't feel like buying back in right now plus it would erase all my gains from tracing the shitcoin pumps what do I do?

Are you me?

I literally posted this exact scenario in multiple threads a few days ago warning people not to be left out because this thing could rocket at any moment

just buy back in now. Who cares if it drops back down to $0.17? Better than it jumping to $0.50 and you don't have any

Take this as a lesson. If you expect something to go up, hold it

BUY LINK NOW AND BE POOR FOREVER
-fixed