ODN - 4th Dec rework

Shitcoin or not. This will pump up by the 4th. Why are none of you getting in on this early with the smart money? Fill your bags and dump on the 3rd. My bags are full, why aren't yours? Buy the rumour, sell the news! Volume is up 200% in the last few days, price steadily rising. All signs pointing towards a big pump for the 4th.

Not only the 4th this should rise until Christmas because the app is scheduled to release

could go down again to 3300 sat before going up again

Volume's up 300% in the last few days homie. Coupled with the app release scheduled for xmas, we're in for a good pump.

Are you one of the TA retards from the Slack that consistently gets ODN and BTC predictions wrong?

If you sell right now your never getting back in where you got it. Flippers getting burned right now hoping it will come back down. This guy sold 4k and is hoping it will go down. Floor has been tested 3 times it's not going back down.

Nah, its been climbing for a week or so now while smart money fills their bags.
Oh is it 300% I was only guesing desu. I knew it was at least x2 on cryptopia but I think you're right and it is closer to 300% now. I think ill still sell on the 3rd but might keep half my stack for the app launch.
Possibly but so what? it will still pump. I don't care about the future of the coin (altho the team seems alright and the project is good). I only care about this upcoming pump and my bags are as full as I can make them. I hope to make x3 at least so I can buy the real coin I want to hold long-term with half my pumped ODN stack at least.

lmao. that got got banned, he was doing TA on a coin that was around for 3 weeks and being dumped on by the devs. He was like 1/15 in his ta predictions

Nope. '-Lain' is a pajeet from a P&D group. TA isn't reliable anyway. This is down to pure hype, this is crypto baby! This will pump arround the end of the month, get in early.

Smart move my man. Take your guaranteed profits and flip the other 50% later.

It has some shitty 3 btc walls at 4k sats. If they remove them it goes back to 3k sats

I'm not even risking trying to flip this. Happy with my stack and holding till the 3rd minimum.

People have been flipping it for weeks man, those walls are just people trying to get back in cheap and failing. This isn't going anywhere but up. Not many people who buy into hype even look at the order books anyway and this is going to have a whole lot of hype leading up to the 4th and then the app launch. Smart money is getting in.

Smart money got in at ICO ;) now it's time for the newbies and morons who heeded the FUDsters to FOMO in.

comfy ICO guy reporting in

True lol. I was in since before the token burn last month. could be worse I guess.

Seconded

gon make it bois

Is anyone having trouble staking? I moved a masternode to cryptopia but still have a few nodes in my wallet and i havent mined any for a few days?

I made some gains this year, and the day ODN hitted an exchange i stopped trading. I bought it on day one on craptopia, at 8k, and since them i just hodl. I focus on my shitty job, do my 0800-1800 shift and don't even look at the price. I just buy more. Holding 5k yet, waiting for a bank transfer right now, will have 6k soon. Its a fuckton of money for me and i know, "never go all in", but i'm very comfy.
Its not just a coin but a project, i like what they're doing. And i'm not chasing the pumps, i'll hold this for a year or two.

It seems that you haven't been here for longer than a week. Veeky Forums owns 5-10% of the circulating supply.

You pump and dumpers and scalpers can fuck off.

i was staking 5k for a month and it did nothing, i was about to think that staking is a meme. but then i staked 4 times in two days.

They raped my dog!
Damn you Obsidian devs!

>staked 4 times

Pajeets never cease to amuse

My dog can't walk anymore!
Damn you Obsidian devs!

Nice, I have less. Most of my money is in LINK and something else I am keeping secret for now. Half my ODN is going into my secret buy once this pumps as that doesn't have news until Jan.

>moved a masternode

you moved 10k coins, there's no masternodes yet, dont talk like an autist

nice!
I was tempted to put it in the wallet but it'll only net me 35ODN probably by the time I come to sell it and after transfer fees. I love coins/tokens like this. I have NEO setup and am raking in the gas, POWR is supposed to have the same in a few months. I will definitely buy some of that again if it drops. Not going to bother for a measly possibility at 2x over the next month tho.

Smart money got in at ICO, dumped at the top and bought back in at 3k sats last week

Yap, staking works.
btw, heres another transaction, coming from my slack wallet.
i was hanging around in the slack and mentioned that i need so sell some ODN to feed my cats. i had no money at this time, so i really had to do this. you know what happend? blackstone sent me 100 ODN via the ODN tipbot. this guy literally fed my cats.

no emotional driven shill here, i was sure with this long before.

This Asian made me go all in are we mooning yet?

There's been steady growth since Wednesday.