Ark Thread

Post Ark memes. Also, I have 20 ark. When do you think it'll hit $1m per unit?

lmao

Man, I been out of the crypto world for too long to even understand what this is.

post ark memes

this months favorite of mine

>ark confirmed for vampire scheme.

Buy ETH and fight the vampire pajeets.

After 20 years gf turns into a man. WTF

holy kek

Give biz_classic discord invite, I've been in pool since May

DELUDED
E
L
U
D
E
D

this please

Face it, you got pushed out of an affordable home by the international banking cartel, you were undercut by a pajeet for your job, and your last remaining hope for either of those is going to vanish courtesy of a bunch of stuttering potheads. Ark is not going to just tank to the floor, it's going to tank THROUGH the fucking floor. This is going to the largest panic history.
The $1.50 resistance is going to be fucking murdered when the BTC price tank follows through into dollars. Deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds, who sold the family christmas to load up on ARK, are going to define unchartered medical territory: continuous arsehole twitching combined with follow through with the consistency of a 20 year old bleeding radiator.
The arsehole twitching will eventually subside once ARK has been removed from all exchanges, and all self respect has been lost. But from that day forward, deluded Arkies will spend every morning of their remaining wagecucking lives frothing at the mouth and spilling milk everywhere while crying into their cornflakes, before embarking on their hour and a half commute to their wagecucking station.
I warned you, Arkies. There's still time to get out, sell NOW.
Remember: DON'T be deluded, DON'T be an Arkie.

Fuck that commie shit

There's a link in your dashboard