Just hit $100K

Started approx. a year ago, invest about $10-$15 over the year and my portfolio just broke $100k. Let's gooooooo!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_coin_offering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well done user.

I'm starting 3 weeks ago and hoping that in 2 years from now I can see those kinds of gains.

Well done user. Nice job reaching that landmark.

I'm new and looking to get in too. Waiting until the insanity ends though to pickup some BTC and ETH

user,

How do I get started with this? What are the steps?
I am a poorfag wagecuck hopping to make it.
What website do you use to trade bitcoin?
What coins do you use?

I'm even newer than you, what is the insanity you're refering to?

BTC and ETH are coins I presume. They go up and down in value, and these guys on this board sell and buy them. Like stocks.

You will never make it. Joost do it faggot

ETH is at an "ATH" meaning all time high. The market is due to correct itself shortly. When it does, i'm going to throw around 5k at it.

>inb4 pajeets begging for BTC

Do you guys use coinbase? I heard it was the best one.

There is no way u made 100k from 20 dollars

It's remotely possible, as long as you keep your ear open for every ICO and are lucky enough to throw your money at all the explosive ones. Many who invested in Early-mid 2017 where every newly listed coin was doing x15 in a week. I say this as someone who made $12K from $50.

PROTIP: ICO, ICO, I - C - fucking - O. Once you've done 10x, take your profits and move on to the next ICO, repeat this and you'll quickly appreciate the power of multiplication.

I went from $250 to 16k, and I thought I was doing unbelievable... So maybe its possible? but I feel like every trade would have to be perfectly times and you would need to get into everything before most other people even heard about it.

what is an ICO?

Good job user. I hope I can make it there too. I started with 400 bucks a couple weeks ago and I broke 5k today. Hopefully I'm not just getting lucky but only time will tell

Guys hear me out,

I have been poor all my life. I want to get started in this shit, but I have no idea where to begin. What are the steps?

Explain what ICO is to a newfag in cryptos pls

Initial Coin Offering. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_coin_offering

There wasnt any coin that did more than 30x starting from the beginning of the year. His timing would have to have been perfect from icos to gain that much. The probability of that is near zero. Op is a larp

holy shit man. lurk here more for one.

- dont buy into anything you see shilled here without doing tons of your own research (over 60% of the coins people say to buy are pump and dumps)

- get a bittrex account, and maybe a poloniex account.

- get coinbase if you want but its fees are high.

- once you have bought some coins with fiat (preferably litecoin since its transactions are faster) then you can transfer it to an exchange like bittrex and buy another coin.
Then sell when its profitable. Also realize things arent going to make you tons of money in one day. you have to be patient.

- dont buy shitcoins. you might double your portfolio one day but the next you lose everything. never worth it.

pretty sure OP meant 10-15k, the math would check out then

I'm at 120k from 25k

Congrats on this. Seriously.

when will it correct?

he could have gotten into RDD, DGB and XBY before they pumped.
I got a lot of my starting money from the $200 I threw into RDD when I sold it at its ATH.
then there were a few other coins that pumped nicely, nd ANS to NEO made me another 5k or so.

I doubt he stayed in one single coin... because unless it was one of the top ten, thats retarded lol. All others crash eventually.

Yea im at 105k from 15k and i started in march. Gay returns but il take it. Ops story is definitely not believable if 10 to 15 dollars

whats a shitcoin?

its not...
Literally all graphs, predictions, studies, and TA systems say it is going to moon to possibly as high as $600. (Notice I said AS HIGH AS)
Also the CME is thinking about adding ETH if the BTC option goes well which is obviously will.

ETH already corrected a while ago and thats why it has been stagnant for so long. now its going to pump hard. Dont be emotional about trades, if everything says its going to move up, and the richest people in crypto say its good entry point, then even if the TA is wrong its a self fulfilling prophecy. You never "know more than the market" because the market decides the price. Find what the market will want to do, whether its dumb or not, and then do it before the majority of the market does. boom, profits.

Coins that nobody cares about that are shilled.
Honestly, anything that isnt in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap.com is a possible shitcoin.
Some might be alright, but you better research your ass off and spend 24 hrs minimum thinking about if you want to get into it.
Never trade based on FOMO or emotion.

what did you throw your money on? i started with 400 bucks but have made only about 150 bucks so far.

leave my board newfag normie i hope you lose all your money

I am here. I've come over from /pol/

I've got 800 dollars in my bank account and I want to pay off my student loans and my parent's mortgage.

New fags are welcome.

Cunt

how long have you been in crypto?
I have made over 2k a month so far...

I'm at $105k from $5k and I missed a ton of pumps like NEO, OMG, POWR. I'd say it was possible to do even if its pretty unlikely.

POWR. They are really pro, good team, good product, good marketing (remember the annoucements of announcements of fake news by NEO ?), good ability to make deals with important companies and last but not least : a step into politisc of a G20 country (Dr MILF is the Deputy Mayor of Perth and already got a contract with aus gouv).

You want short term gains ? Buy BitB for now it will rebrand soon and it could go up.

Where do you find good ICOs? Is there a list? I mean, how do you find young companies in ICOs that are giving cheap dirt tokens out?

Really asking, I know how to make an evaluation of companies, give nthe product, what it solves, the team and their vision.. I just don't fucking know how people get to know these companies when they have first conferences and pre-sales.

Help please.

How do you do that? Do you have a network of friends you get to brainstorm with or anything of that sort?

whats an ICO?

You missed the golden era of 2017 my friend. Gotta find the next one. Could be 2018 could 2019

I'm in a discord with some people whose advice I value. For instance that's what got me to buy LINK in the presale which I sold the day of the conference. I've also bought cryptos just because the shills had good taste in anime pics, that got me to buy DGB below 100 sats(sold at 700 sats), MONA at MONA at 10k sats and BCH at .11. I trust weebs more than I trust most anons.

Shit meant $10-15K. Sorry.

I trust weebs alot too for some inexplicable reason that's just associated with experience. that's partly cause I feel I'm in good company around them.

Too many discords floating around ant 75% of them are scammy pump groups made to exploit members

Congratulations, OP. I hope I can do it too in a few years. My current goal is to reach 150€. You're an inspiration for us.

what are weebs?

>tfw sold 220 eth at 300
fucking bitch this life is

>Too many discords floating around ant 75% of them are scammy pump groups made to exploit members
Yeah, I've seen those. The one I'm in isn't a pump group.

Where did you see most of your gains?

>Tfw stuck at 20K forever

Answering for OP because it's obvious as fuck - ETH when it mooned from 40ish to 420.

what's the chances of getting in on that discord?

I am not a larp, what do you want to see for me to prove it? I have better things to do like research and purchase crypto that will make me more money, not waste my time being a larp. I know it may sound harsh but go fuck yourself. I've worked hard spending a lot of time to make the right decisions to increase my portfolio and for you to brush it off and call me a "larp" pisses me off. So again go fuck yourself.

Nigga i saw ur correction. I thought u said 10 dollars. I had same gains

Alright, sorry about my comment. Congrats on the gains.

you aren't going to make it

any way i can join that group?

Ditto. It feels good to be on the way to making it. Godspeed brother

Cool how have you been spending it?

I am a fellow weeb. Anyhow I can join the weeb discord group. I have had shitty luck with P and D groups and trying to find a solid group of people to share with. Thanks! [email protected]