When bitcoin cash pump starts?

When bitcoin cash pump starts?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARE YOU FAGGOTS EVER REALLY PUMPING THIS SHIT????? WAITING TO BUY THE BTC DIP ALL WEEK. DO SOMETHING ROGER YOU PIECE OF SHIT

7am KST. Be there

Maybe, just maybe if you keep pushing back the flippening enough it will work. But you have to keep pushing it back!

lmfaooooooo

About 3 days ago, man.

Official schedule:
7am KST - Shitcoin Cash
8am KST - Shitcoin Gold
9 am KST - Shitcoin Diamond

>buying the dip
Make sure you wait for BTC to dip below half the price of BCH before you buy the "dip" for extra gains.

why the fuck is binance exchange $80 below all the other exchanges for btc?

bu-but isn't it in 1 hour?

nah.. thats just some lil dick whales doing a quick pump n dump before the alleged gook pump

Bitcoin is going strong, but bitcoin cash continue dumping

See Where the fuck is the dumping?

heavy selling BCC now, price going down

original Bitcoin going up

thats the main problem with bch. no one trusts it enough to keep their money in it and sleep over it. they will buy it for the pumps and dump it for btc.

I thought the pump starts after the difficulty change? really dont want to hold any bags i got in at 1,300

you have said, that BCC going to moon today, when the operation start, but its going down

The pump is already priced in

no 4 hours. wtf are you still doing here rajeet. Im trying to read my paper

Unconfirmed BTC transactions pump already started. Growing by 1000 every minute

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

says 1.4 hours here

1300? then you're still good even now because its been stable at 1600.
best case: it pumps to 2k or 3k.. you sell high. profits.
worst cast: no major pump.. it just goes up slowly and becomes stable at 1700.. in which case up to you if you want to hold or not.

I did say what? I did not say anything. I'm not even in BCC. Just saying, that it is going up for days and no dumping that I can see.

Do I just have to follow you into threads to post this?

The "its already priced in" meme is already priced in.

when do you think we will get the major change? its been at 1,600 for some time now. I thought we would start to see the pump after difficulty change but the asians do love to pump bitcoin cash

>Worst case
>Nothing bad happens

The fuck? Worst case scenario is nothing happens with BTC difficulty adjustment and people jump out of BCH because no flippening is happening

yeah im worried its all on hot air rn and we dump down to sub 1,200 medium-long run i think 1,400 is stable though in worst case

there is no flippening coming, look at the charts, and BCH is dumpig right now

which charts showing the dump? just looks like it cant break the 1,700 yet

>Growing by 1000 every minute
This guy doesn't know that every 10 minutes a block is discovered, taking with it a bunch of transactions

Oh I'm well aware no flippening will actually happen, whales don't want to crash the whole market. I'm just telling him he's being delusional

no idea bro. keep watching the charts. i'm hoping it dips to 1500s and btc shoots up to 8300 so i can jump from btc to bch.
honestly, i'm all for that quick double ur money with a pump but do you really think that the flipening will actually happen?
lets assume that it does happen:
bch goes up to 5k, btc down to 3k.
this wont last 5 min as everyone will jump back to 3k btc to increase their coin amount.

Bittrex BCH continue dumping

This guy doesn't know that a block can only hold 2020 transactions.

of course not, this might be last BCH pump attempt, less and less people fall for it, more and more people know that BCH is manipulated pump and dump altcoin

theres no flipping happening just like what happened nov 12 just a pump, bitcoin isnt going anywhere anytime soon unless a mt gox 2.0 occurs or its forked to oblivion it will remain the king

No it's not you fucking faggot liars

Yesterday, you must have missed it.