Skills

Veeky Forums what is the most valuable skill a person can learn, career-wise? Is it computer coding? Is it day-trading? Management skills?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Social engineering

>Social skills

Loosing your dignity

Basically, yes.

This, sadly. My normie friend gets promoted ridiculously fast even though he sucks at his job, all because he's friends with everyone and raises morale. Meanwhile I'm extremely proficient in my work but an autist so I'm left in the dust.

any good books on this?

Okay, let's assume I already have good social skills. What actual skills do employers look for?

I always see people shilling Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" but idk how good it is
Then you just need to be good at your job.

Learning how to efficiently learn new things or learning how to discern what is worth learning. There can never be enough KNAWLEDGE even all these books in my garage next to my lamborghini can't provide enough knawledge.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People

This is something all you autists faggots should read and apply in the real world.

meming shit coins

Social skills.

In any organisation social skills are basicly the most essential. I work at a major law firm; and just like any other major law firm the people who make partner are usually the most social ones (not the best ones). The same applies to any other organisation or sector.

Basicly, people who are likeable and social achieve more in life than rude and narcistic autists.

This is one of the best and most useful books I have read, and I would recommend it to everyone. I am glad I was reminded, because I just downloaded the e-book (its free) for another read.

Absolutely doesnt work if you are ugly fuck, or average nigger.
Stacy / Chad just smile once and all your social skills and hours of reading are flushed down the toilet immediately.

So your saying ugly people cant be likable and social?
do you ever leave the house?

>Okay, let's assume I already have good social skills
>posting on biz for advice

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>valuable skill
point out bullshit straight away
Believe me, people will line up behind you

Social skills. Which sucks for introverts.

They're useful in basically any industry, and the fall-back job (sales) is always in demand and high paying.

As an INTJ it's the first thing I'd like to excel at.

THey can but it is uphill battle which can be ruined by chad just entering the room
Unfortunately I wagecuck woth a lot of people
You can outperform a couple normies
But only the one supreme chad in the room takes it all

No really.

start with pivot tables

People skills, I've been given job offers over others that were more qualified mainly, i think, because i was very social with the people in charge.

Probably day trading if you're really good. The amount of money you can make is nearly unlimited.

I had a friend like that. This guy would always make friends with all the top level managers and owners.

networking with people

Sales skills.