What a better site than this piece of shit?

What a better site than this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7dr7js/does_binance_have_a_stop_loss_tool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Binance, honestly

why are their exchange rates always lower than the market?

Not Binance, honestly.

Not binance desu op

i never had an issue with until about a week or so ago when bch started mooning with all that volume. It's been slow as shit since then and always lagging.

If there's one thing biz did right, it's shilling pic related.

One of the few exchanges that doesn't lag during large volume times, one of the few where customer support comes back to you within hours instead of weeks like on shittrex. It also has a 0.05% fee if you use BNB for fees on trades.
And it has a great interface and quick site response time.

The only problem it has is that it's trading bot friendly which can get kind of annoying at times with low volume coins.

And you can't short or anything like that. They'll be adding new functions over time though.

OpenLedger DEX

why the fuck did they change the basic withdraw limit. now i gotta wait a week to withdraw everything

most people that are mad at bittrex are buttblasted americans not understanding that its their government that causes all the bullshit bittrex had lately

Binance. Get some BNB and the fees are 0.050% instead of 0.25%.

They have advanced trading view, great coins that Bittrex doesn't have, and are constantly adding new coins.

t. Bittrex was my main exchange, tried Binance and I can't go back now.

this. BCH fucks up EVERYTHING for the rest of us.

Fuck Jihan and fuck Roger.
although I'm waiting on these fucking faggots to pump their faggot ass beecrash shitcoin, so I can buy some sweet sweet BTC at the dip

>advanced trading view
i like Binance as well, but their charting and overall UX is steaming shit

It needs work, but the advanced view is better than Bittrex desu.

fuck bittrex
I have been waiting on enhanced verification for a over 2 weeks to withdrawal and their support is shit and never answers. not to add their UI is shit and always laggy. stay away from these cunts

Not binance

I like binance

trusting the chinks like the dumb niggers you are

ugh, no. Pay fees in shitcoins and not able to sell fractions. Literally a nightmare exchange of you have OCD

if*

COSS will be better in 1.5 month.

This, it could be worse but a tradingview chart would make things so much better.
Also, how the fuck can you not have a stop loss option.

Congrats on this seriously

binance doesn't have stop loss nor functional api. when it gets that shit bittrex will be the new poloniex

Tier list

God tier:
GDAX
Bitmex (us burgers can't use it though :( )

Good tier: Binance

Decent tier: Bittrex, Poloniex

Gook tier: BIthumb

Shit tier: Kraken

scam tier: Bitfinex, Mt. Gox

It's under development. Hopefully it will be there by the end of the year desu.
reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7dr7js/does_binance_have_a_stop_loss_tool/

this

no problem for me

It's such a travesty Bitfinex is run by scammers. They have the most responsive interface, nothing else even compares.
These idiots could have made it even without the cons and tricks. Greedy bastards.

You can use bitmex with a proxy or tor. They don't require any id verification