How are you going to cash out your gains biz?

What is your plan?

Just cashed out my 10k i'll come back in the next crash bye untill then boyos

you can't even cash out lol

Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>buy pic related
>travel around Europe
>meanwhile make money by swing trading
>commit suicide at age 50

I'll sell for fiat and then transfer that fiat to my bank account like I've done before and like any normal human being would do.

Wow, so is this the pajeet FUD of the week?

I'll just buy stuff with whatever crypto becomes the most useful without it being taxable.

this
it's hilarious watching these fags realize they wasted all their money on useless monopoly money

how about taxes? are you really gonna give so much of your gains for free?

hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Guys what the fuck, the withdraw menu on GDAX doesn't work. It keeps saying the withdrawal went through but my bank account is empty. Now I have no money and no crypto

Yes because tax is a foundation of my country and helps the government run and provide services I require.

>HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time?

Yes. It worked fine. I had fiat in my bank account the same day.

> Cashing out cryptos

But well if i really need to it'll go something like this, Either LocalBitCoin or this:

> Send BTC to my local exchange.
> Send from exchange to my Bank account at minimal fees because i'm not in a shitass western country.
> Not get taxed because we're tax-free
> Dubai Life

feelsgoodman

keep shilling for those scam sites pajeet

>just travel and don't contribute anything to the world
I hate people like you

>you owe the world something

Fuck off

What have you done?

>you owe the world something
You don't, you just made 0 impact on anything, your life is pretty pointless desu
>What have you done?
I work in the construction industry, helped build thousands of homes

Oh no, mister i want to be special here. Basic motivation for people are 2 things. Sex and the feeling of importance.

>tfw too redpilled for that shit

>what is localbitcoins

>that reddit spacing
You're a lost cause, enjoy committing seppuku at 50
>Basic motivation for people are 2 things. Sex and the feeling of importance.
Yeah actually just do the world a favor and off yourself today

gift cards
fuck the police

Fun fact: all life is pointless.

There's nothing wrong with traveling and experiencing the world

>localbitcoins
>falling for that money laundering site that will land you in jail in the future.

>millions of dollars in gift cards
I'm sure that will work well.

There isn't anything wrong with traveling and experiencing the world, but when thats all youre doing with your life, you're basically just a leech to society.

That's ridiculous unless you're sponging off welfare or something.

That makes no sense.

Besides, why do you care how other people live their life?

>stuck in the same shitty place for your entire fucking life
>not experiencing everything you can in your limited time on this earth
>calls other's life pointless
HAHAHA keep carting those bricks, lowlife scum

What's with all this "can't cash out" fud bullshit today? I've never had an issue, I've sold LTC XMR BTC for fiat through Coinbase Gdax and Kraken. Never had a problem and the money is usually in my bank account in less than 48hrs on business days. I'm in the U.S. with a large U.S. bank

It's kinda funny actually it's such ridiculous low effort fud. I've seen like 20 posts today, pretty sure from the same person as they are all worded the same. Maybe trying to scare away noobs?

>tfw i realize most of biz is underage teens who have no idea what the fuck they want to do with their lives other then see their waifu in japan
Disgusting
Your food, home, and everything else you buy could have gone to someone who has actually done something. Total waste

Sell order, then transfer to bank account. Then pay taxes.

trying to scare noobs i guess. I think the only thing you can't do is cash out ridiculous amounts of money

>HAHAHA keep carting those bricks, lowlife scum
You know i hire people to do that right? You're probably not even qualified to do that

>Your food, home, and everything else you buy could have gone to someone who has actually done something. Total waste
I've done something or I wouldn't have money.
>I-It wasn't a productive activity
Keep wagecucking for 1/10th of what I made this year, I'm sure its a consoling thought that its of "real value" and by "real" I mean emotional.

I don't even understand what your point is

You want everyone to wagecuck and give their money away? Is that it?

Apparently we're not allowed to buy anything unless we're working a job where we build things.

Please learn the basic concept of Yinyang you fucking faggot. Everyone must suffer, and everyone gets rewarded

Not give your money away user, just use it for something useful, start a business, start a family, do anything that would affect anybody else that isn't you.
>I've done something or I wouldn't have money.
Selling shitcoins doesnt count user
>Keep wagecucking for 1/10th of what I made this year
Oh now this is just sad, you know people can both trade stock and have a job at the same time right? It's a lot easier to get money when you're not just day trading.
> Everyone must suffer, and everyone gets rewarded
Confirmed underage

>Oh now this is just sad, you know people can both trade stock and have a job at the same time right? It's a lot easier to get money when you're not just day trading.
Come back to me when you've cleared at least nine figures this year.

>t. guy who has never volunteered in his life. Works only for money and status

>starting a business and starting a family is useful

Please.

One is to get into people's pockets to make a buck, and the other is for sefish reasons. No one sells fidget spinners and has kids to benefit other people.

You're far more selfish than the people you think you're above.

>uses public infrastructure on a daily basis
>doesn't pay taxes

um, sweetie?

>be forced into a machine I had no say in being thrown into
>have to fuel said machine my whole life

>millions of dollars
luckily I don't have that problem

idiot - raising good children is the greatest gift you can give back to society.

Can't you convert BTC to cash at certain ATMs? I remember some fucker here saying that a while back

what percentage do they take to transfer to your bank account?

>No you can't buy stuff with crypto already

yeah there are literal bitcoin ATMs in some places where you can cash out bitcoin for cash

coins.ph is a pretty easy way to cash out i have found.

I'm going to cash out for property. Gunna sit back on my ass while poor people pay me money

I've had nothing but good experiences cashing out on Coinbase. They tell you when you'll have your money and then on that date you get your money. Only thing I don't like is that you can only take $15,000 at a time.

Either than or all these people saying this bought through coinbase with a credit card and don't realize you need to link your checking account to withdraw lol

>What is your plan?
Cashed out 32k this year, don't want to pass this tax bracket because gains are 0%

I cashed out 3 times last week, sitting on about 16k. I don't want to cash it all out because of cap gains tax.

I don't understand this FUD it doesn't even target a specific coin you're just trying to FUD crypto in general? I don't get it. You can cash out through even the most normie exchange like Coinbase

I read an article about a dude that will now be in prison for the next 15 years for doing what you're
>implying

Yes I cashed out.

Next pajeet FUD scheme, please.

That would be my guess. Someone new coming in here to read about crypto, they see that, they might instantly stop looking at buying bitcoin/altcoins.

Only a newb would fall for it.

it gets tiresome after some time...

move it to a bank account and pay taxes, cause i'm not a fucking retard