Biggest crypto regret thread

go

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-25134289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not selling SIGT at 5k satoshi

stopped mining after i got 0.14BTC back in 2011 because I wanted to play games on my Radeon 5970 (best mining gfx card back then)

selling my NEO at under $10 back when it was antshares

reformatted a computer with .6 BTC in a wallet that ill never get back

HODLing LINK all the way down to a $1400 loss on a $2600 portfolio.

I was prepared to go and buy $300 of BTC when they were $3.50 each back in 2012, but my friends invited me to In-N-Out so I did that instead and never ended up buying BTC.

buying $10k worth of bitcoin without realizing you can't convert it back to dollars

why is this meme gaining traction recently. are (((they))) astroturfing Veeky Forums again?

ufff i had that same graphics card :')

Not going all in on Walton when I thought about it. I'd be a millionaire right now if I had. Why can't I be happy with six figure gains?

Selling 1k ethereum at $35 and selling my bch as soon as I got it. Live and learn tho.

good luck, brah. no refunds.

it's not a meme, it's true

but i've already liquidated my crypto gains multiple times you faggits

Not buying in March. I spent like a week reading about BTC, ETH, and XMR but just never went through the motions of buying

why are you lying

Sold my Antshares too early

I had 2,500 of em

you'll be regretting this in 5 years lmao

Elixir. dont even talk about it

Tierion when they launched nodes. Motherfuckin cunts

too fucking many to post.

Investing 200k (all I had) in confido one day before the exitscam...

Buying OMG when I first got into buying crypto in Sept. at $10.30, finally got out at a lose but eventually made it back.
Holding onto 1ST too long.
Not buying ETP when it was $1.30 and I first heard about it. Bought in at $3 after it dipped though.

just wanna point out that whenever you regret not purchasing something, chances are you would have sold it at 2x or 3x and not HODL'ed it until today. it's very easy to compare older prices to current ones, but most people forget the psychology behind holding and selling and the stress that comes with it.

shorting buttcoins

very sorry to hear that if that's true. but you will never make a mistake like that ever again. just start small again mate.

Best post here because it is true

all in on link at ath

made a bunch of good trades since then but i've been watching crypto 24/7 and day trading and still only got 50% of my money back

at least it's 0.6 btc and not dozens lost, which a lot of people have on their mind now.

This

Not getting ito crypto earlier. I joined just after the big bullrun in august.

yeah that sucks. but what was it worth back then, nothing right? makes sense to choose some good ol' gaming instead of nerding out for a bunch of internetpoints. hindsight is a motherfucker though.

deciding to average down on Iconomi was my worst mistake. I lost 50% of my bitcoin over 2 months. it still went even lower to this day, glad I opted out

Holding PAY I shoulda sold at 4 and now im stuck with fucking bags

being a pussy. not really crypto strictly but I kept 90% of my money in the bank before realizing I should be keepign it at least in teh stock market.

only put $1000 into eth at $80, instead of $10k i had sitting around

Could be worse

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-25134289

altcoins

Deleted a USB stick that had 1000 BTC on it because I wanted to put some holiday pics on it.

Getting in late. I haven't lost any money on crypto, just missed gains.

Not getting into bitcoin back in 2009 despite literally everyone on /g/ telling me to do so

There is literally nothing wrong with investing only 10% of your wealth in something as volatile as crypto

This, had money sitting in the bank for so long doing nothing, should have put that shit to use way earlier

Why are you? That's more interesting to know.

Not mining more xmr when it was worth a doller and I could mine .5 a night on my shitty gaming computer while sleeping

Buying bancor, status ICOs
Not selling alts like Golem when they were worth something
Not buying btc

Sold ETH at $15

Sold STRAT At. .15 cents

Sold LTC. At. $4.50

Still up big but could be millionaire now

researching and passing on eth and lisk icos.

Just got into crypto, told myself i would be patient and learn.
Fell for the MTL as the PBC pick pump. Lost half my initial investment.
Took me 3 days to even dare touch a trade again.

Knowing about buttcoin back in 2011 or 12 and not mining it on my 470 gtx because it made my room too hot and seemed like a stupid idea that would never catch on outside of /g/.

Not taking profit when it hits Bittrex

jfc. Your awful at this

falling for the hodl meme on pretty much any shitcoin besides BTC

>Holding PAY
I know that feel.
I just want it to go up so I can get the fuck out but then I'm sure it will go up more.

Selling ETH around $45 because "fuck yeah I doubled my money".

Buying Minereum (eventually sold for a small profit but the stress of watching it go down for months was unbearable).

Buying Ethbet.

>Buying DGB at 1220 sat
>Buying ZRX at $0.35

I have doubled my initial investment since then but it still hurts. Haven't sold any of them.

You're an idiot. If you were here last year you'd understand what it's like. If you watched BTC go up to $100k or ETH up to $20,000 in the span of 6 weeks, you'd probably sell a little too.

That would be the same situation. That's how much comparatively these coins have grown.

Oh, another one:

Sold all my BTC at 2600. No kidding, approx. 1 hour after that it started to pump to 3000, then the following weeks to 4000...

Make it stop

Confido and watching my BNB burn to shit during the china FUD. watched 20k turn to 5k whilst i was on holiday telling my friends everything was just fine

Not selling DGB at 2500-2600sat. Got in with 850K ast 30sat avg. Could have had 22.xxBTC, 22.xxBCH, and 22.xx BTG right now.

This entire board (at least every altcoin thread) is a manifestation of regret lol

They dismissed Bitcoin before and regret it now they hope whatever altcoin hype FOTM is going to be Bitcoin 2.0

Im probably one of the biggest failures on here. Ive had 100k stolen from me TWICE. Once by an exchange and once by my "best friend" who was also my tech guy and ran away with my shit.

Also regret not having more alts for the incredible bull run in may/ june

Pic related.

Also didn't start mining in 2010 cuz I just installed mac on my pc and there was no miner available for mac os x at the time :)))))))))))