EVERY FUCKING COIN I BUY DROPS

EVERY FUCKING COIN I BUY DROPS

hm this coin goes up 50% must be a good coin, I better buy.

So what are you buying now?

I always think I'm buying at the bottom like a savvy investor. Turns out the bottom is always 20% below what I thought it would be

Hodl longer then. I literally had %20 of my bitcoin in dogecoin for like 3 weeks then ALMOST sold before that big pump but knew that as soon as i sold it would pump lol.

Just buy low and hold and u will see many moons lad. Dont feel the need to make ur money right away there will be another 10 years at least of cryptotrading similar to today.

Then buy 20% bellow the actual price.
>it instantly moons

this happens, steady hands and patience means you get to break even, as long as you're investing in a solid coin with a good team and project behind it. Not everycoin can go up 100% in a week, but they do go up overtime. For example I bought into OMG at 7.50 and I haven't sold because it's a patience game with this coin. It's got a great team, great project, real potential, but until the news hits, their platform launches, etc. sometime this year it wont' moon, but the trick is selling high and then letting it come back down and rebuying (Store your coins in something solid like ETH or LTC in the meantime) so you get more coins than you started with.

>Buy 20% bellow(sic) the actual price
>The market catches on to my trick and drops 20% below that after I buy

>put in 10% of my money into a coin
>put the 90% in after the drop
game the universe user
also why am I losing so much money

>Buys at 50%
>Goes up to 150%
Shut up retard

Then buy more after it drops. It evens out your actual position.

Buy Bitcoin Cash bch lmao I wanna see that retarded coin drop

buy this one user, it's already floored. buy low sell high for once. happy thanksgiving!

stop buying in all at once
start with 10%, watch the market

if it drops, keep waiting until you think you've found a bottom, put in 20%, if it keeps dropping from there FIND THE BOTTOM for real this time and put down 20%

if it goes up after you buy, AND YOU THINK ITS AN UPTREAND

Look at a chart so you know the real bottom. Am I dumb or wot?

Could you please buy BCH?

I'm looking for a cheaper entry point but only your power can do it.

Universe knows when you go all-in vs. 10%... doesn't work.

buy bitcoin bro

can someone shop a pink wojak face onto this gif?

this

just like me, i am gonna buy ethereum just to ruin they moon mission

Then buy the opposite of every coin you want to buy. You will be rich.

OK faggot. Get these when they dip:

BTC
ETH
Privacy coin you believe in, I haven't researched
EOS
IOTA
Unironically LINK
Possibly a chinkcoin for general use

and then don't fucking trade, hold for a year

>EVERY FUCKING COIN I BUY DROPS

never buy anything biz shills

Done.

sit back and watch

If you're still losing after trading for a few months you need to evaluate what you're doing. Find the root of your problem and fix it.

Only buy stuff that has already dropped, or has been trading sideways for a while. Stop buying hyped up coins.

You can make really good money then. It proves you are really good at shorting.

This. When you buy into a coin and it immediately skyrockets, remember that it's only doing that to spite the shit out of the guy who just sold it to you

Seems legit. Everything I've got, straight into Espers and Bancor!

Every coin I buy rallies (but I'm still poor)