bitcointicker.co/bcclatestblocks/
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
cryptothis.com/diff/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 flash dip at BCH

hold onto your butts, movement either way

>ONE BLOCK LEFT BEFORE THE FLIPPENING

But BTC is going to become more profitable to mine...

shhh, let them have their delusions. it's going to be all they have left in an hour or two.

3(imminently worthless) core satoshis have been depositied in your account

>they think the (((estimate))) is accurate

prepare to get BTFO corecucks

If they are motivated by profit, the long term profits, and that means the profitability of the investments they put into their hardware, it lies in on-chain scaling rather than being cucked through users of BTC being essentially forced to use off-chain scaling due to large fees and slow transactions on the BTC chain, reducing the traffic that goes through BTC chain type validation via miners, that profit being sucked up into their offchain scaling solutions that only uses the BTC chain as a way to log the end result of thousands of off-chain transactions.

DUMP ONGOING HUMB DOWN

The ride begins

It's not going to happen right when the difficulty adjusts. Operation Dragonslayer isn't till tomorrow anyways.

>dubs of FUD
nice

$40

dragonslayer happens when the difficulty adjusts brainlet, the only people throwing around an exact date were going off the block mining estimate, which varies wildly

THERE WE GO
>About 16.9 days

just over two weeks. So much for ''''''''''''death spiral"""""""""""""""""""

always tomorrow.

fucking BCH cucks.
"b-b-but it will happen tomorrow. muh f-f-flippening!"

sad

stupid fucking idiot. as soon as hashpower leaves btc this number will rise and rise and rise.

More like the floppening hohoho

>as soon as hashpower leaves btc

So when is that gonna happen? You guys keep changing the date

Should I sell my BCH now? Or wait a little?

slushpool just flipped to bch

it's over, sorry corecucks

m.soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep13

>BTC changes less than $50

HOLY FUCK BTC IS FUCKING DYING

It happened already that's why it says 16.9 now because that's the next adjustment... at the current hashrate. Now watch that number rise as hashrate leaves BTC.

Nothing is happening! I want to see some action.

>wishing it makes it so
nope

bitcointicker.co/bcclatestblocks/

Honestly the best thing that can happen to BCH in the next 24 is nothing. If it can remain stable above $1600 we can continue to pump organically without this dragon slayer bullshit.

The worst case scenario is we get a panic sell triggered by people who bought the meme.

Sorry guys, I had to do it

everbody who thought it just happens within seconds is plain stupid. give it some hours and we will see if there is a slayer or not.
Now after the lock the slaying is possible, before the lock it wasnt

yea what this guy said, give it another 1 or 2.

>pool: unknown

>495937 (Main Chain) 2017-11-24 19:56:46 AntPool
>AntPool

That's it, AntPool didn't flip. BCH Cucked conformed

dont sell your bags so early,give it a day or four

>or four

cash hash is rising 15,48% now lets observe this

its cloggening .. transacitons went from 3/s to 8/s

>-60%
Latest block: 495937 (27 minutes ago)
Current pace: 40.9205% (2 of 4.89 expected)
Current diff: 1347001430558
Next diff: 551200187917 (-59.0795%)
Last retarget: Today at 9:34 PM
Next retarget: December 29, 2017 at 2:40 AM

You just had to listen dudes

cash hash went to 17%

btc transaction to 21/s

all idicators for happening

THE HUMANITY. OH GOD ITS HORRIFIC.

cash hash continues to rise the slayer is appearing

LOL

BCH kiddies have no idea whats really going on.

nearly 19% now

Do all of you seriously not understand how any of this shit works? Of course you don't.

1) This date is MEANINGLESS since the difficulty is barely going to move. Estimates are that it is going to go DOWN so trying to "flippen" this shit would have worked better BEFORE today.

2) Miners are working for their own best interests. Only a fucking brainlet would think that crashing Bitcoin is a good idea. To everybody with actual money (read: not children on the internet) bitcoin IS cryptocurrency.

If bitcoin were to crash, all they're going to see tomorrow on Fox/CNBC is "bitcoin crashes/is hacked!" and they're going to equate that with "crypto crashes/is hacked!" and they're never going to invest in it.

No investment means no merchant adoption means you can't spend your magin internet money anywhere and you remain a poorcuck forever.

If you support crypto, like it or not, you need ot support bitcoin, at least for the next few years until a new "upstart" coin can start filtering into the public consciousness.

19.3 %

>at least for the next few years until a new "upstart" coin can start filtering into the public consciousness.

It amazes me people think a coin which also has Bitcoin in the name killing Bitcoin will go over well

Stop. Posting. This. Everywhere.

We know your bags are heavy. Just drop them, it's not our problem.

guys i switched my cpu miner over to BCH, that should flip it right?

>It amazes me people think a coin which also has Bitcoin in the name killing Bitcoin will go over well

Trying to steal the bitcoin name was the stupidest thing they've ever done, IMHO.

Talked to a large traditional investor last night about finance, and just started poking him about what he thinks about crypto.

He whips out his iPhone and is like "Bitcoin is $90, up from $70 last week, that's a pretty good gain.", except he was looking at some ETF, with BTC in the title.

Imagine what happens in the "flippening" conspiracy where suddenly the price of a bitcoin crashes from $8000 to $1500.

Most people aren't fucking crypt-autists and they don't follow this shit all day long like we do. "Flippening" is the most retarded goddamn thing ever. It's straight up cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Why didn't core just adjust the block size, miners be damned forks could fork investments if the market shifts over.

I believe ETH will overtake Bitcoin this time next year.

Ethereum transactions are very fast and gpu mining on a gaming gpu nets a weekly profit of $50 bucks. Fuck expensive mining ASIC's, distributed small node mining distributes consensus and the reward.

>It's straight up cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Exactly. The only true flippening that won't kill the market would be an alt slowly taking favor with people over a long period of time

how much is btc expected to dip this time?

>No investment means no merchant adoption means you can't spend your magin internet money anywhere and you remain a poorcuck forever.
As if there would be any merchant adoption with 20$ fees and hours of confirmation time

>Holy shit it's 292% now. I know it isn't really, but I want it to happen so I'm posting complete lies and fud on here in the vain hope that some miracle might happen.

WTF are these deluded idiots on?

BITCOINCASH
AND
DASHCASH WILL BE THE EVERYDAY CRTPYO SPENDING SHIT. BITCOIN AND ETH WILL BE FOR HOLDING BAGS LIKE STOCK.

My bags are feathery light. I'm at above 2x of my buy-in price. I just don't like you shills saying wrong things to ignorant bizlets who will believe your shit and lose all their money due to the r/bitcoin cult's insistence on everyone else sharing their delusions.

>I believe ETH will overtake Bitcoin this time next year.

Comments like these are the sort of things that I'd like to scoff at dismissively, but have enough t wisdom to respect.

I mean, this fucking time last year, ETH was what? 7 dollars?

ONLY MARINES RUN DOWN THE STEPS OF HELL AND BLOW A HOLE THROUGH THE PIT
JUMP THROUGH, AND ASCEND TO GODLINESS.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

core is trying to make the miners irrelevant. bch is in their best interests without if segshit doesn't add them.

ethereum is already poised to take on the true flippening though.

20,7% NOW

multitrack flippening

$1000 per BTC.

BUY ETHEREUM no joke (no paid shillings). Bitcoin outlook is bleak. You are missing out big time if you don't.

21,8% now it keeps rising

>4545591

What do these numbers mean?

ETH flippening actually makes sense to me. I don't like how there isn't a limited supply, personally (this is the most attractive thing about BTC, IMHO).

ETH is a superior technology to BTC (and obviously superior to chinese bootleg blitocin crash).

If I were to give advice: keep your BTC stack, but move your daily accumulation into ETH instead of of BTC.

The math on this, btw, is fucking easy. ETH 5x and it's $2000. Market cap around $150B

For BTC to 5x, coins would be $40,000 and a market cap about about a $1T.

It seems more likely that the first is going to happen, so there is a better chance for gainz in ETH.

Meme all you want but blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions this is pumping steadily.

its the hasrate cash has at an 3h average.
its rising which means miners are switching.

22.6 % now.

BTC difficulty re-target actually dropped
LULZ
Dragonslayers get fucked!

BCH hashrate versus BTC
fork.lol/pow/hashrate

>If you support crypto, like it or not, you need ot support bitcoin

this is why you're called corecucks. don't worry, crypto will still be around once Satoshi's Bitcoin retakes the Bitcoin name from corecoin, you'll just have most of your money frozen in chaindeath

eth is almost at ATH and i have a feeling it's gonna crash back to 350 as soon as people discover that the bch flipning is bs and BTC is safe.

infinite supply is a meme. the inflation is such that it will be actually be deflationary relative to bitcoin (either now or soon, don't care enough to check) because progressively less will be minted every year. When you get to the point where

cryptothis.com/diff/
>next retarget Dec 18

ETH flippening has not much to do with this BCH / BTC war, even if has contributed to some thinking it's a safe haven.

>retarget date december 18
>unconfirmed transactions keep climbing

getting sweaty?

bch mega dump to 1300 when?

So when am i supposed to see my sick gainz

23,8%

Haha, this guy doesn't quite get it.

1. ETH flippening already happened if you discard the lost/unmoved bitcoins
2. When BTC gives up its throne on coimarketcap, both ETH and BCH will surpass it in value

The unlimited supply is a controlled inflation much much less then fiat. It also assures that transactions will always have a reward.

It's never going to see $1300 again until it's taken down by bitcoin diamond in 2025.

when btc transactions start to approach $100 and exodus warns us of the end of times again

>unconfirmed transactions
Reach 120k last time. They're 46k right now. When yall try this again next weekend it'll struggle to break 15k

Operation Dragongayer === busted flush

it will if I jump in at 1700 :(
thats how bad my luck is.

what a disappointment! the slayer forgot to bring his weapon

well according to some posts here it's in one hour, 7am KST

yeaaaaaahhhh....... no.

You wait one more hour. I sold and will watch from my comfy BTC stack.

I can always jump on board the rocket ship but fuck me i won\ be holding any BCH bags tonight if that's a possibility.

I been strapped in for a while now. When do we take off

There's something odd going on. BCH hashrate has increased significantly despite the profitability remaining lower. Lets wait and see.

You're strapped in for a trainwreck, son

BTC and BTG are both stable to rising
BCH has been in freefall since the flippening 70 mins ago

None of you have considered.
What do dragons love?
Gold.
What is available for a low low price, and has bitcoin in the name?

yet that is also stable right now.

He brought dragons.
BTG it is!

Where the tx fee goes to?
should they share it equally?
Is moving operation already done?

>What is available for a low low price, and has bitcoin in the name?
Beatrice 'Bit' Coin, aka your mum?

Welcome to freefall town, get your shorts on. No shorts no service.

Why didn't you say this yesterday cock sucker

I missed 50% up. Will it go to 1000$ ?

>all the nervous corecucks piling into my thread

going to be fun watching the slow burn of corecoin as the transaction times and fees pile up again

After all this time we've finally touched the 4 hr cloud! It took a week or so long than I expected.

We've also broken out of the 2 hr cloud but unfortunately price action is not above it.

A minor correction is likely imminent, but the on look say a few days to a week from now is good.