twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deluded biztie

ABORT!!! NOT ME!!!!!!

is this the real oldfagbiztard?

>Didn't even bother to try and change the date

Fucking predicted it a couple of days ago too, didn’t you

first we go to 4k
t. real oldtardbizfag

Not true, we are going to the moon. Even if OP is falsely claiming to be me.

>oldtardbizfag

Dude you're becoming more of a legend than plushie

oldtarbizfag....can you start using a trip? Too many impersonators lately.

btc doesn't look to bullish to me, I doubt it's the real oldfagbiztard

I'm here my child, come into my loving arms and fulfill your destiny.

not sure if anyone in here is really oldfagbiztard. i guess at this point a trip is the only way to recognize the real one...

Wait! I'm Oldfagbiztard and so's my wife

OP IS AN IMPOSTER FAGGOT! ABORT! DUMP BTC AND BUY BTG TO TEACH THIS MOTHERFUCKER A LESSON.

>tripfaggotry
Disgusting.

I talked to you last night and you suggested BCH was risky. Well I made my $200 back I lost on BTG.

2dam00n

You're talking about BCH?

Because now that many former BTC whales have been accumulating huge amounts of BCH, BCH is going to be even scarcer than BTC now.

Kudos to you for balls of steel. I didn't say don't do it, just that it was risky.

Check my passport P of I. All in on BTG.

so, will there by anything crazy in the next hours or is the storm over for now?

So is BTC gonna dip? When do you expect it and how low do you think it will dip?

yes. 9k then 10k. everything is going according to plan. keep spamming those tethers.

"The coin that does not glitter", and "has a specific gravity of 19.3".

BTC Segwit is dead man waking

Biztard didn't get this mad in the other thread with a fake biztard. So either this isn't the real one, or none of them in the other thread were real

Holy shit...worst tripfag ever

Love,

Lain

None of them in the other thread were real. Impersonating me makes me want to put (5) .22 rounds through a pumpkin. Really bad.

Can the real biztard email me at lrnsmith99 @ Gmail . Com

Please

that chart, holy kek.

Dont you have a cock carousel to ride over in Harlem? Oldfag is pissed. I suggest you move along

Throw out anything that does not have my P of I passport. Everyone knows it is the one I started using with the first instance of an impersonating Faggot.

Often impersonated, never duplicated.

Op, dont bother to wipe your hard drive. Its too late. It was always too late. Dont run, it just pisses them off.

You have all made an extremely serious error in judgement. Prince Alaweeds guards are in fine shape compared to (your) future.

RIP.

>Komodo Successfully Makes Zeroconf Atomic Swaps, New BarterDEX Whitepaper and MORE
coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/1090-komodozeroconf-atomic-swaps

Here's your sleeper motherfuckers. Shit's about to moon.

I think we're going to fuckin 10k boys!

Holy shit its going up quick

RIP

ABORT.

I assume wetworks really with all them appropriately.

What's going on now?

Wetworks Notified. We are currently on stanby in BTC. We are also on standby in BTG waiting for an incoming Korean Pump.

$8400 here we come!

Noted, sir.

Can you please email me as the address I posted before? I have some quick questions...

>Wetworks Notified. We are currently on stanby in BTC. We are also on standby in BTG waiting for an incoming Korean Pump.
when to sell btg

>Update] [Auto] 3 new posts
Into a million dollar sell wall? I think not.

BTG Sell point is being negotiated ATM.

for Satoshi's Bitcoin? I know, been accumulating since $600

Deluded Cashie.

One side wants $620, and the other side wants $898 EONW.

>Thinking about this event for hours every day for weeks
>Still don't know how to play it

cheers

Contrarian investing. If Veeky Forums says to buy something 1 day, be cautious and probably don't buy it. If Veeky Forums shills a coin for an entire week, you should REALLY avoid it. BCH was shilled, plain and simple.

I've gained thousands of dollars from it though

Wrong. Those who get into coins as soon as Veeky Forums starts shilling them are usually successful (example RDD). Typical pumps last a few days, longer than expected and this is why the "don't buy ATH" thing leads people to miss out (example NEO). Veeky Forums has a tendency to beat the coin to death for weeks and weeks after the pump though (example LINK and DGB). Those are the ones to avoid, at least for 6 or more months while it cools off considerably since something like 75% of Veeky Forums has been here for less than a month, always. The newfags just keep coming in and people who have been here a while stop talking so much.

I think you can make money off BCH by selling 12-48hrs before the supposed "flippening events" that people will be spamming. It will crash on any designated flippening event time, but it will go up prior to that since people will buy it in hopes of the flippening.

Does this mean I should buy BTG?

oldfagbiz confirmed Micheal J Fox

His hands are steady when the sights are lined up, I'm sure.

You said this was going to 11k

Miners switching to BCH!!!

Is that the Challenger shuttle?

NO IM STILL IN ETH PLS NO OLDFAG

thank you

He worked on the shuttle, and it's a sore spot for him. Best not bring it up.

I'm the real oldfagbiztard; buy ark.

No me
Link is gonna moon