Why is this worth over 560 dollars

why is this worth over 560 dollars

Teeka says buy I buy sirs

I was going to get some until I saw that it's the same exchange that pumps Bcash that also pumps DASH, I wonder why they're doing it, DASH it really bad... I remember when it was called Darkcoin

Notice how nobody (or barely anyone) ever said "Buy dash" in Veeky Forums in the past few weeks and yet its gotten the biggest gains. Never listen to Veeky Forums.

market is in full dumb mode
every coin is overpumped
in addition this one have low supply

Overpriced as fuck.

So without Bithumb DASH would be a dead in the water coin

Because you have a incentive to hold this shit. Staking makes you passive income or masternode brings you some sweet 7% return.

So is NEO going to moon then?

Maybe soon. Dash have done great marketing which NEO has not so much. Wait till China is back and we will see. But let's face it, NEO wouldn't have it's current market cap if it wasnt for the incentive to generate GAS

Veeky Forums has spoken.

Based on these responses, it's clearly and unironically time to buy Dash.

Now you're learning.

JUSt wait till casper niggaas

dash is the normie coin

Because they shill. It's really not that good of a coin

Its fake. The devs purposely pump it to be a top 10 coin (like ripple devs) , when in reality nobody uses it

Its not even anonomys.. Id buy Pivx over this since its a fork but better... but all in all XMR is superior to everything else so theres no point

I honestly use XRP to move between exchanges. Low fees and fast at the expense of decentralization. It's a legit niche.

Nobody uses bitcoin and litecoin either and look how they're holding up

Because this shit is busy doing what Veeky Forums kids find obsolete - actually communicating with people and spoon feeding them how to use it. And that is worth more than 3 billion even with obsolete technology.

/biz never shills dash which is why I bought a shit load sub 300. Comfy right now.

It's not fake and it's primarily reason why monero will fall with you and your elitist shitters who think they are so clever. Your community is toxic. Coming into anything that deals with Monero is like travelling through Indian bazaar. Noone wants or will want to touch that expect shitfucks like yourself.

DASHCASH AND BTICOINCASH WILL BE EVERYDAY SPENDING CURRENCY.
BITCOIN WILL BE LIKE STOCK, HOLDING BAGS.

DASH ALREADY HAS AN APP ON MOBILE PHONE TO EASILY SEND TO OTHERS LIKE PAYPAL.

Veeky Forums's "meta" right here. This is exactly how this shithole works.

underrated