CASHING OUT... OF LIFE

>tfw try to cash out the other day
>exchange says there was an error with my account
>locks me out until further notice
>phone has been ringing from restricted numbers ever since
>odd black cars with tinted windows have been circling around my street the past couple of days

it’s over isnt it guys.. goodbye

seeing you in crypto heaven bro

im waiting, come on out.

we are watching. leave now.

Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Stop trolling.

Hm now that you mention it I've never tried.

Lalalala, someone's working full time on promoting this shit.

Coinbase works for me, just cashed out some eth

convert to btc/eth/ltc and sell on coinbase....is that really that difficult for you?

shill

hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've cashed out via Gdax and even transferred back into my bank account to pay rent....what the fuck are you on about?

How to cash out of crypto:
1) Go to Localbitcoin.com
2) Get cash
3) Buy Gold
4) Sleep well at night

Optional step (highly recommended)
3a) Buy a gun

pasta af

okay, we get it. this is verbatim in 10 other threads atm. you win, cryptos r fake. were all losers. if only we culd be so kewel and smurtz like u. jus leave us alone to baste in our salt

Have you?

Yes, it's pretty simple dude. I'm low stakes but I've gotten deposits to my bank account multiple times.

fuckk I thought I was the only one
>try to cash out
>get an error that says I don't have any funds
>wtf
>check and I have 0 btc, literally emptied
>panic
>contact exchange
>they reply and say that my account never had any btc
>in fact, they said my account was only created yesterday and it has no history of transactions
>literally punch myself to check I'm not dreaming
>lately been having weird dreams and experiencing memory loss
>pretty sure the clerk from the local grocery store, the bank teller from yesterday and the plumber I called are the same person
I am not insane right? It's the damn exchanges, what are they doing to me

he's either:

a) one cuck trying to see if he can keep the price down.

b) part of a coordinated effort to keep the price down

c) a bored, sad, dude trying to fuck with people

Yea coinbase works but i cant get my money off binance or cryptopia without paying like a 50 dollar fee for 25 dollars..

it's me, the clerk from the local grocery store

it appears you left without paying yesterday and have an outstanding balance of 4000 btc.

you do have btc don't you?

What is with this ignorant shit lately? Even if this was true you can just buy gold with bitcoin and sell it off for fiat.

this is a copy and paste post. fuck off

So are you giving away? Should I post my address?