Walton going to explode in few hours. You know that this coin is THE diamond...

Walton going to explode in few hours. You know that this coin is THE diamond. One of the coins with proved real world use case.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74?a=0x0184540792a6fcce34ce5069cf3c26f6e837855e
twitter.com/Waltonchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I concur , it is in the buy zone of the fibo

shut the fuck up i need to get my masternode you stupid cuck

for everyone else: nothing to see here folks, move on!

Sorry! I already have 2, so i am ready for the moontrip.

this

All joke aside i had wet dreams it will dip so low for so long.

Bad news I'm only half way masternode don't think I'm making it bros :(

What's the reason it dropped so hard recently?

Daily chart

We are all gonna make it user

Whale manipulation. Guys like this etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74?a=0x0184540792a6fcce34ce5069cf3c26f6e837855e are buying over 5000 wtc per day. So they like to keep the price low.

Walton is a shitty P&D coin. Vechain is the true supply chain hero. Working product, experienced CEO and dedicated team who has been around for years. Fuck Walton.

that is one big ass whale. holy fuck

Vechain is also good. I recommend tp HODL both.

Yep. Bought nearly $500k worth of WTC today.

nice thanks. buy wall is huge

yw. Last hours to buy cheap WTC.

any updates/news?

Yes. twitter.com/Waltonchain
They have succeeded in big competition. They have chienese goverment support. Also potential Samsung & LG partnerships. Check out pictures with the Prof. Kim Suk Ki, former Samsung VP.

what are they waiting for?

They were pushing the price down until now.

Whats a masternode?

>tfw only have 58 walton

Will I EVER make it?

I just bought 10 Waltons!
YEE HAW

Dude. Let it go. It exploded. It went from 50 cents to 8 dollars in a month or two.

That was the explosion. You either missed it or didn't sell at the peak. Now let it sleep in the graveyard with all the other shitcoins that got their megapump. Let's just be thankful for the times we had when it lasted.

No product, delayed developments, everything is up in the air with this project,invest only if you want to get dumped on when the angel investors unload their stacks next month

someone has been pushing it down for awile now

>whales exiting the coin
>lel they're pushing it down to accumulate buy into their dump moon baby!!!

You may ask, why am I fudding this thread. Why do I hate walton so much? I sold mine low after all the China fud and hate the coin for it. Still you'd have to be retarded to buy in now this coin has been in a death spiral much to my satisfaction.

What is the purpose of the VeChain token though? I FUD'd out cuz some user said the token is unnecessary so it will never go anywhere

I also have always hated Walton. Do you have any promising alternatives?

the only attractive thing about walton is the crazy pump it had a month or so ago. other than that, its a big idea but with very little proof of progress

is wabi better

Same here. Went down and I slowly was bled dry while I missed other moon missions. The worst is the stupid faggots on Reddit who downvote anyone who addresses the shit team. Fuck this chink coin.

This

WTC ain’t gonna be worth buying until after
MODUM goes on its run, then WTC worth a buy again at $2

such a good call thanks again man

98k sats by morning

I've already seen a 4% return on my investment. Thanks user.

Modum, hasn't pumped and similar to Walton

the wall at 95k sats will come down when it hits 89k

wow its going nuts

Here we go.

Thank mr mystery man. I almost gave up on it's heartbeat.

bullish flag developing 70k inc

aaaand.... the pump and dump is over - congrats to those who sold at 5.40 usd, time to rebuy at 4.50

I have a feeling we'll be back in no time. The giant has awoken.

Can someone explain what this coin does i threw an ether at it a while back

how about you watch one the videos on youtube about it or god forbid read something and figure it out yourself

its a short term hold not really interested about what it does

Ooo raaahh duh rawr ton coin. Very good coin ooo

Than why did you ask in the first place?

feed the curiosity cat just wanted a quick rundown on what it does, im going to sell as soon as i profit a little off this chink coin

Fuck off brainlet