Made it. Ask me anything

Off to Thailand to fuck hookers peace out you broke ass niggas

initial investment?

Can I have your leftover NEO dude?

At least i'm not paying for a hookers you fucking bluepill faggot. Money won't change anything in your life.

So your KNC exploded while mine more or less did nothing?

You have to be a very special kind of sad loser to use ED flukes to brag on /biz

+6k% in the last 24 hours. Nice what did you buy that made you 6k% in 24 hours? Coinmarketcap shows nothing.

You are a sad sad man

not sure if trolling but you know we can see you changed the price of kyber right?

Why is your portfolio so gay?

Lol I'm pretty sure he's making a joke. You guys are so fucking pathetic lolololol.

Fucking Veeky Forums is pathetic now omg. lol omfg.

hey just lurking but does everyone on this sub blindly believe everyone's blockfolios on here? how fucking cucked are all of you??

>now
fuck off newfag

>He thinks he's a big boy

It was a joke you fucking brainlets. And an obvious one at that. How goddam autistic are you guys?

Calling bullshit. No one this rich would still bother with biz

HOLY SHIT HE'S A BRAZILLINOAIRE

>not a billionaire

LOL
>KND is $900 per each token
>Current value is $1

Fuck off fake faggot link shiller

you are a sad, sad little pajeet this was clearly a joke and Link is less than 10% of my holdings I could give a fuck if it goes to zero

He's not faking anything, it's a blockfolio glitch and you're all too stupid to see that

Where else do you think I can actually talk about how much I'm worth without alienating people?

Step it up m8

W-will I ever make it?

ITT: Newfags/brainlets who don't know about the Blockfolio glitch and/or the current KNC price

Dump Walton buy REQ

Congratulations OP, I hope I can make it too in a few years. My current goal is to reach 150€.

Oh wait, I just realised that you're just another larper.

Req
Link
Ark
You are a deluded biztard

My portfolio i started with $400 1 month ago already cashed out my initial investment and having a bad weekend for sure

Did I make it yet

top fucking kek

wow can i get sum pls