BCH hashrate going up with no corresponding increase in profitability

>BCH hashrate going up with no corresponding increase in profitability

HOLY FUCK

IT WASN'T A MEME. OPERATION DRAGONSLAYER IS REAL

This kills the corecuck.

Getting real bored of these "flippening" weekends all it does is make my alts lose momentum for a few days

bump

>shitcoin cuck

You're not any better than cashcucks

BTC is the biggest shitcoin of them all.

This is different than last time. The hashrate went up immediately after the difficulty adjustment, despite no increase in profitability. It's very odd.

it's not odd
2 blocks were found one right after the other, it happens sometimes.
If you read the "fine print" in fork.lol, it tells you that the 3H estimate is a very rough estimate

hmm

It went up again since your post. Quit the denial.

AAAAAAAAAAA

>Disclaimer: Please note that using a 3 hour average is not the most reliable way of measuring this data. This data should be interpreted as an estimate. The real number can differ by several percent.

Holy shit, it's gone up almost 8% so far. BTC has a little over 10 million TH/s. SlushPool accounts for 1 million TH/s. Dragon Slayer is real.

I know that you mong. I've been watching it for the last 2 weeks, this has literally never happened. It's gone up to 22% now despite BTC profitability actually increasing. You know exactly what's happening, take your head out of the sand.

The only interesting change in mining is actually this

"Suprnova ?hZ'kʩ$/Fuck BitcoinCash - bcc.suprnova.cc/"

ROTFLMAO!

>>BCH hashrate going up with no corresponding increase in profitability

Wouldn't the profitability go down with a higher hashrate? Or am I missing something?

They're only loosely correlated.

It would normally, that's not the point.

It appears that miners are switching over to BCH despite being less profitable. That's very significant if true. Normally that BCH hashrate only increases when the profitability is high.

Let the galaxy burn

Ah I see, I misinterpreted the statement, my bad.

Anyways, could it be that a network of miners just see BCH as a coin with more potential and want to mine it? With the way it's looking BCH might hit $2000 soon.

Price wars are so last year.
MINER WARS
I would watch that
^^
Just imagine how much dorrar is involved here

then look at the fucking graph, this shit happens constantly
it goes up and down all the time

Yes you absolute spastic, it goes up when profitability goes up. That's not the case here.

Fitting you chose Failbaddon and the The Twelve Failed Crusades