OMISEGO

What do you think about this coin?

I have about 50k in the bank, all my savings of 25 years of wagecuckery. Should I buy OMG? Is there a light at the end of this tunnel?

I'll buy back later. Only holding bitcoin now for the next few months.

2018 will be a big year. It is a solid investment despite what people on here will meme about it

Don't go all in
split with ETH and other top 15 coin

$50 when

I hope so. I'll surely need money for medical bills in a few years and 50k isn't gonna cut it.

I was thinking of buying OMG (25%), ETH (20%), BTC (15%), REQ (20%) and LTC (20%). Good idea, bad idea?

Litecoin is shitcoin.

Decent but personally i'd reduce req ltc and increase the rest

I see. Thanks.

What's wrong with it? Seems stable and slowly but steadily increasing. A Jeb coin.

get powr and icx too

Drop the LTC and the REQ for more OMG. Big news comming the 30 of november regarding their wallet.

How about OMG (30%), ETH (20%), BTC (20%), POWR (15%) and ICX (15%)?

(And I'm guessing that to buy ETH and BTC I should wait for them to drop in price, since they're currently peaking.)

Don't be a diversified-investment cuck. The best strat is to go all-in on one coin with $50k. Science.

Since these are your life savings, please keep in mind that you should only invest an amount that you would be comfortable with losing.

If you're going to go life savings, just go ETH. It's mooning right now with whales ready to enter to pump the price even more.

People are too greedy. You have enough capital to make it without extreme shitcoin risk which isn't the luxury of most people here.

Also with ETH it's extremely doubtful you lose all of your money. Unlike OMG would potentially could be worth shit overnight.

You want to have a balance available for trading on other coins. Don't make the mistake of going all in on OMG. As someone who is heavily invested (70%/$40,000), I fell for the hype. I take responsibility for my actions in believing it, and I now realize a lot of the potential won't come until Q2. Is this coin a life changing possibility? I think so, but you need to be able to wait another 6 months at least. So, my reccomendation is to accumulate around 2,000 OMG while its cheap. Use the rest of your balance to put some money into ETH and BTC, and allocate 10% for quick flips. Use the profit gains from your other investments to reallocate to your OMG savings and it will pay off.

>extreme shitcoin risk
I certainly want to avoid that.
So you suggest to invest mainly in ETH and reserve only 4-5k to OMG and other minor coins?

If I scrape the barrel, I'll get about 55k. Would it be ok to invest 50K and save 5k for trading on other coins?

>I now realize a lot of the potential won't come until Q2.
What is Q2?
Also, six months don't seem like a long time at all. If I can make even a 10% gain in those six months, I'm going to be happy.

The most basic investing is 50 percent BTC/25 ETH/25 good top 15 alts of your choice.

The thing with BTC is that I just don't see it even doubling anytime soon and I believe that ETH is going to moon hard. People are going to be like me and invest in the second best hoping for original BTC returns which is a self fulfilling prophecy. I bought 20 last week at 351 and it's now 460 and Wall St whales are coming and then it's on normiebase right next to BTC and can be bought with fiat.

Thanks for the info. Will probably end up doing something like 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% OMG and others.

What service do you use to buy/sell? Is Coinbase good? I see their fees are considered quite high, and they have a selling cap of 15k a week. That seems unreasonably low.

you will most certainly make 10% gains on OMG in 6 months. I firmly believe that OMG will recover to at least $9USd in the next week. However, to maximize your profits, there are other coins out there that will see 20%+ returns. Even if you just HODL $30k usd of your money in btc/eth, you can expect higher returns. I think that OMG will follow a path similar to ETH, it will not see $50+ until the blockchain release in Q2. When plasma is implemented successfully, that is when we will see at least $200USD+

buy 1000-2000 OMG put the rest in ETH or something else

I see. Very interesting and useful, but what is this plasma you talk about?

My friend, if you dont know what plasma is then you should not be throwing your money around so loosely. Read up on OMG and what they are trying to achieve with plasma. it will be revolutionary

Holy fuck boomer educate yourself before buying any shit coins Veeky Forums does not count as research

If you're in for a longterm hold just go all in on OMG. 2018 is going to be OMG's moon mission year. And by 2019-2020 you can retire if they succed in what they're planning to do. It's like buying bitcoin in 2012.
Diversification among shitcoins is a stupid idea, it's a good idea to have 50% BTC, 50% of some altcoin, but now I don't even know anymore with all this BTC/BCH drama.
If you want decent shortterm gains in 2 months - buy 50% ETH up to $460 (even up to $500 is fine) and 50% 0x (decentralized exchanges like ethfinex are coming out next month). Or better buy ETH first, wait for it to moon into ~$600 range, sell half and buy the 0x dip, that's what I would do. After both coins moon buy OMG and hold throughout the whole 2018 year.