Predictions for REQ EOY

predictions for REQ EOY

what does everyone think about their partnership with Kyber and them moving operations?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/934046214961512448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The partnership with Kyber makes a lot of sense, as there has to be some way to convert everything to Req/Crypto to burn the tokens.

Honestly I'd say it's better news for Kyber, this will be a major operation using their services. Not sure if Req can take the time off to go develop this in Singapore for 6 months though.

whats with kyber? did i miss news?

I wasn't sure about them going to Singapore for 6 months either

yes, dyor

15-25 cents by EOY
I think colossus is gonna be the icing on the cake which sends us into moonville srs.

If you research REQ, i mean REALLY research it, it will literally blow your mind and make you angry about how this shit hasn't mooned yet.

And for that reason if it dips again before colossus im picking up more.

Have 500k REQ rn and im sitting COMFY

how much end of q1 2018 then?
i only have 15k (poor wagecuck here)

it was on Kyber's tweeter but they removed it shortly after posting. you won't be able to find it but someone here might have a screenshot.

No it's still on kybers tweeter boyo
Their telegram too

its on reqs biweekly blog post

oh pajeet, you're incorrigible.

I just hope I get my initial investment back by the year 2050.

q1 2018 is when they drop their main net release and tier 1 of request. So for that Im gonna say 25 cents or more.

Honestly i'm super bullish on this so I may be biased I personally think it's going to 50 cents per req by summer of 2018 but I could be wrong.

15k in REQ rn will probably turn into 60k by q1-q2 of 2018.

Retard
twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/934046214961512448

can't spear fish me, faggot.

hope so, im new to crypto but i read up a lot about this and other coins but i decided to go all in on this a month ago

see you on moon bro

we gonna be moon in 1-3 months.
But at least 100-300% gains by eoy i think.

commmfffffffyyyyyyyyyyy

you said the same aboot cindicator. remember cindicator? i do.

this.

I like your realistic predictions :)

5 cents, similar to link where you get a 15% raise and then dumps back down within an hour. forever

why are you guys orgasming over the kyber deal. they already have parternships with other projects like cvc, 0x, and aragon

>why are you guys orgasming over the kyber deal.

M O N E Y
O
N
E
Y

S K E L L Y
K
E
L
L
Y