Scandinavians?

If there's any scandinavians on this board you can join a scandinavian infogroup on dicord

discord.gg/8D4W4Ej

THIS IS NOT A P&D GROUP!

We share information about ongoing pumps from various groups, scheduled and upcoming pumps, so you can trade safely or risk it all.
News on different ICO's/coins
Insider info, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

skatteverket.se/privat/skatter/vardepapper/andratillgangar/virtuellavalutor.4.15532c7b1442f256bae11b60.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMPING

Why bother? The government will take 90 percent of your gains.

Sounds like you have no clue what you're talking about my friend.

You are telling me your gains aren't taxed out the ass?

Everyone makes fun of us Burgers for taxes. Nordic nations go in dry on taxes.

We don't pay shit compared to you in crypto.

30%
you might also be able to write off any losses for tax cuts i think

I can't speak for Finland, Iceland or denmark.
But here in Norway and Sweden there are no taxes on the gain in CC for now at least.

What?

Fuck this. You mean Sweden isn't taxed on this yet Burgers are. You commies make more than us.

30% in sweden at least
skatteverket.se/privat/skatter/vardepapper/andratillgangar/virtuellavalutor.4.15532c7b1442f256bae11b60.html

Then I appologize, haven't checked the Swedish tax rules in a while.
But at least in Norway we havent yet got a final decision on it other than that it's gonna be taxes on it in the future and for now its gonna count as a part of your net worth.
The problem here is that the goverment cant tell how mutch you have in BTC and therefore you are not obligated to inform as it could still be false information.

Finland has 30% and you can't reduce losses, you can cash out 1000 euros a month taxfree tho. Denmark has no tax as far as I know. Good idea to have this kind of a group. I'll check it out. Finnish crypto community is pretty nice since it's still tiny so there's no use trying to manipulate anyone really. Always double checking some finnish sources when it comes to Veeky Forums rumors.

>you can cash out 1000 euros a month taxfree tho

source this my man

Well actually it's anything under 1000€, but anyway it's the same policy like with any unearned income. Can't give you an english source but if you're finnish google pääomaverotus or use google translate

Emmä tarvii englanninkielistä, kaikki lähteet tähän mennessä oli kieli mikä hyvänsä on sanonu että 30% 30 000 euroon asti, jonka jälkeen 34%.

No niinhän tuo näyttää olevan. :D

I had my suspicions, but still just under 1000€ is still gains taxfree.
Im putting it all my transfers out of the country in case they change the policy.
And if im not mistaken 2018 is gonna be a whole new dimension for cryptos world-wide, so Im guessing Norway will tag along and get taxes aslwell. For now we've been sitting on the fence, lucky me.
You are free to join, the more the merrier, i know the creator, he's gotten tired of the pnd groups that fucks up for the rest and decided to try to make a small change at least.

It's anything under 1000€ a year tho. My bad! Some say it's possible to fiddle around with the fact that tokens count as apications in the eu, but don't know how would you go about that

>This is not a p&d group
It's LITERALLY a pump and dump group that you get credit for inviting people to. Lame ass referral system.

pretty much i disconnected as soon as i read that.

I guess the delusion here is to big to open your eyes and stay in the group to see for your self how wrong you are.
I dont get any credits for inviting, or any form of profit.
But I can't blame you for being critic about joining groups, since the P&D's destroyed all trust.
You pretty much relied on false information witch makes it more ironic.
I guess you trust biz more than your self.
Just dont let the board make the decisions for you aswell young one.

0% in Denmark on crypto gains :-)

Good to know!
I know where to move when my coins hit the stratosphere.

Not true, 53%

Linkkiä tai puhut paskaa.

I can confirm, if you use it as money 0 %