Just HOLD BCH, do not sell it will bounce back and we'll go to 2k in the next hours

Just HOLD BCH, do not sell it will bounce back and we'll go to 2k in the next hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
fork.lol/pow/retarget
youtube.com/watch?v=sJAXH2FN9Dc
cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/bchusd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Desperation isn't a good look.

fundamentals haven't changed. just keep an eye on trading volume, unconfirmed btc tx count, miner hashrate and profitability etc.

No keep selling me more for cheap. Can't wait for the pump to start.. retards thinking the diff change had smth to do with the pump are giving me free $

OP, writing his post

Just Hodl XD

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO

how do you propose BTC out performs BCH???? it can't so wtf you think is gonna happen

what do you think jihan is doing right now? what do you think roger is doing right now? i'll tell you what.. they are swimming in your money

they owe investors a lot of money for this pump that needs to be made into a profit.

Miners switching already :) hashrate increased from 10% to 18.59% go go go!!!

HEY BOYS I THOUGHT YA WERE GONNA SLAY A DRAGON TODAY AY? WHAT HAPPENED?

So, when big pump or dump is happening today? I just want to see the end of this.

D-ludded cashiers

Time to sell?

Daily reminder that every pro-Bitcoin cash comment forces Core shills to work extra hard to push it out of the comments.

where can I follow this

gibs link please

Follow the Bitcoin Cash takeover on fork.lol

fork.lol/pow/hashrate

fork.lol/pow/retarget

Sit down. Grab a cup of coffee and prepare to be schooled. Watch it, seeing as you asked.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJAXH2FN9Dc

>1hr56
Gettysburg address made its point in 2 minutes

The fact that they're insecure enough to need to call it "bcash" already invalidates their opinion.

Im afraid both BTC and BCH is going to crash massively the coming week! People will be left bagholding both coins and wonder what the fuck happened!

ITT: Lies. Many, bald-faced lies.

OP here, it's going back up, i TOLD YOU! GOOD!

is that your trigger word snowflake?
does it trigger you if I say bcash?

Why? It is called bcash by the majority of people?

only bcore tards call it that way

What's that got to do with the price of fish? Do you have ADHD or something?

Uhhh, almost everyone calls it bcash... only shills use words like bcore. It's too easy to tell, lol.

Pro Core team behind all this nonsense

Hold all the way down to $1500

github commit history doesn't lie, shills gtfo

>how do you propose BTC out performs BCH???? it can't so wtf you think is gonna happen

You took a full power shot at BTC and BTC didn't even put up its hands. Goodluck with round 2 or 3 or wtv attempt you're on.

BCH is continue dumped, people who hold BCH losing money

same time original Bitcoin is going up

BCH this day height was 1777 $, now its $ 1637

BCH getting dumped, red candels

>t.increasingly nervous corecuck shill

BCH just drop below 0.2 Bittrex

Hashrate is slowly increasing :)

Does that mean the price will increase? My begs are getting heavy.

I hope you bought the dip

20% now go go go - bch will mooooooon

Delusion.

Will all BCH's continue to be this delusional? You guys had a Korean PND two weeks ago. Your 2700 was artificial and will not be easily obtainable again without help from Ver & his cronies.

All BTC has been is a pump from printing Tether from thin air. If you think that isn't a problem, then you are delusional.

Huh? It is a problem, I agree. Crypto has LOTS of problems (despite amazing potential).

"I will address your argument with an unrelated argument, haha!"

Doesn't work so well.

>Sure we're pumped but so are you that makes ours not a pump, somehow.

BCH is centralized and run by literal felons and liars. 1 commit per month is not development. Enjoy your bags.

like the last time right? lol

Wow a sensible person who actually looks at the development. Who would have figured

gonna hold dont dump on me korea

If all Crypto have problems, why single out BCH?

Lmao corecuck mad that he's bluepilled

I pity the weak hands that sold. New floor is 0.20.

It don't need commits, at least can scale better for now, its not a settlement layer

It took a lot of commits to give BTC its shitty segwit. I think less fuckin with the code is a good thing.

this is literally pump and dump coin

same pattern every weekend

at the latest Sunday start panic selling and BCH price drop again about 1000 $ levels or lower, and many BCH investor losing money since this is zero-sum game

A lot of FUD in this thread.... Veeky Forums is never wrong r-right guys?

Nov 12th looks like a pump and dump. The current rise is more organic and is not a pump, its just people realizing that its eventually going to be the top coin.

Looks like BTC is slowed to a sideways halt. Get out before the dump.

>Already worth more than Bitcoin Gold and most shitcoins.
>Third fork is best fork.
>Will pump bigly.
>For every BTC you have you get ten BCD.
>Cashtards didn't get any.
>Probably can sell to Koreans way above market value if you time it right, as some were able to do with Bitcoin Gold last night.
>But why sell, it's going to overtake BTC.
>Fast private transactions
>Bigger blocks and Segwit
>Lower transaction fees
>Obviously what Satoshi really wanted. Deal with it.
>Will enrage shitcoiners who watch it pump. Assume everyone who hates on it is a nocoiner shitcoiner shill.
>Diamond Dog master race can't be fazed. We will meme DBC into supremacy.

Really? You think less development, bug fixes and improvements is a good thing? It's weird too that there's overall less issues on the bitcoin cash githubs. Must be core only that needs improvements. /s

Jeez man. Is this the intellect level we're dealing with for all BCH holders?

I didn't say "all crypto have problems." I said, "cryto has a lot of problems." There's a difference.

And secondly. This is a Bitcoin fucking Cash thread. That's why I am singling out BCH.

nice larping corecuck

bch is a longterm monstercock hold

I'm actually just an idiot ETH holder. I just think BTC is a whole lot more fucked than BCH.

Oh, you're all holding onto the monstercock alright. Don't you worry about that. The monstercock is going to blow itself all over your face before you realize. And you'll be left penniless.

Measuring software progress by lines of code is measuring light aircraft quality by weight.

This is the best thing you've said yet! ETH will be great if it gets its shit together in 2018.

Bad analogy. No ones saying more lines of code = better chain.

How can you possibly frame infrequent development upkeep as a positive? The delusion is insane.

It's not just lines of code. Look at the actual activity, the issues and comments. There's way more active community in other altcoins. Especially bitcoin(obviously), and LND(which Bitcoin Cashers call vaporware). You can try to say "oh they don't need as much work no segwit etc no off-chain scaling," how are you going to tell me that people finding bugs or anything less frequently on a github is not because there's an inferior amount of people skimming through the code? You can't. That's exactly it.

BCH going nowhere, just struggle to ne above 0.2 in Bittrex, trend looking down

OPERATION DRAGONSLAYER BOIS

nope nope nope

and now BCH dropped below 0.2 Bittrex

>if it gets its shit together in 2018.
can you expand on that, pls?

Bitcoin Cash is dead

Bitcoin Diamond will be the next king

Noooo you promised me the moon

BCH downtrend continue

looks like BCH soon below $ 1600

I don't see a red candle.

oh yeah this worked so well last time
>fucktard

This lad knows. Pic related. Why does Bcash even exist at this point, it is already outdated tech and won't beat BTC at it's own mining algorithm. Diamond has 8mb blocks, segwit, and private transactions.

Nah, I'm going to skip this one. I'm waiting for Bitcoin Rutherfordium.

Why is having segwit a good thing?

You had your shot, it was on the 12th. There isn't going to be another one. Deal with it.

Do your research fag, no one is going to spoon feed you. And by research I mean outside of plebbit/r/btc.

The last pump crashed BTC and brought BCH to .50 before puttering out. The next pump could easily see parity if it's on the same scale. What happens then?

The percentage remains with BCH, hash power follows the profitable chain.

BTC is more profitable by 5% right now.

so the dragonslayer bullshit failed? what a bunch of idiots.

And in the next couple thousand blocks anything can happen. Must be stressful knowing that the dif. is locked in like that.

BTC is 1% more profitable right now btw

U guys rly dont get it. Got bch= hold. No bch? Buy now

It's been 6 hours and nothing changed
Fucking delusional, I already cashed out and got out of this shit.

>cashing out!
Weak hands. Floor is 1400. Ceiling is 2000. Screencap this.

rogers going to pull the rug out from all of you again.. and you'll keep falling for it

>it will bounce back

Do you realize that the hash rate could take days to settle? The whales haven't even pumped the BCH price yet to drive profit incentive for the miners. I think you prematurely rage quit.

Yeah I am but I am holding for a while, its not even on coinbase yet ffs give it a chance

This