They said big news EOY2017

>They said big news EOY2017
>They said buy it now while it's low, you'll never see it under $12 again
>They said buy it now while it's dipping, you'll never see it under $10 again
>They said buy it now it's a steal at $8!
>They said dump it now while you still can get some of your money back before it goes lower than $7!
So is this shit coin going to continue to Tank or is there still nows coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OmiseJapan/status/930646345735577601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>deeper stickership discussion

June here.

If you can't handle me at my sidelining then you don't deserve me at my ATH

I'm holding strong, but this shit is hard, every day I wake up to see another .1 sat gone down the drain and this is after I moved all my ETH into OMG when ETH was at 350... it's hurting my soul right now

You just do the opposite of whatever everyone else is doing and what you want to do and then you'll be a millionaire. So buy now

Lol its still x20 ico price, imagine buying this so the cuck that bought at 0.50 gets rich. Nice skateboard btw June.

>20c to $12 in two months
>$12 to $7/$8 in two months
>floor established at $7/$8 like it was before the pump up to $10 and beyond
I dont see a problem here at all. Unless you were stupid enough to buy at the top of a two month strong rally and dont think corrections ever happen... Then thats on you.

By the end of Q4 2018, if you hold 1,000 OMG or more you will be considered upper middle class if you were poor previously.

If you hold 2,000 or more, you will be considered the 1%

If you hold 5,000 or more, you will be considered well off

If you hold 10,000 or more, you will be considered wealthy

Anything beyond that and you are set for life

Sub 1,000 will still be upper middle class

Serious question. What was the big september news?

I only have 1,500 I bought at 12, because it was around the same time I moved from /pol/ to biz
I have still made lots of money on other Alts but this is where I'm staking 50% of my portfolio and future. the rest is XMR, ETHOS, and I'm trying to get more ETH with my bonus.

I reckon with OMG and xmr you'll be set

There was lots of news in september but I think the big news they were talking about was the government award and partnership+funding with a MUFG bank.

OMG will break out soon, HODL and it will be all worth it.

boiled dog tastes better than fried dog.

They have a good 2018 roadmap.

Omise announcement + Breakout by Nov 30th

Thanks I'm holding it just has been shitty watching it drop more and more everyday, I put it in Ledger Nano S and refuse to learn how to get it off (with MyEtherWallet) because this prevents me from selling it.
I really like XMR it's been really good to me, but I'm thinking of selling my XMR for ETH and more OMG, I am just hoping OMG won't go any lower than 7.

Same thing happened to me with NEO. Bought after the bull run at $35 then watched it drop to $28 while BTC soared from $5k to $7k. After I sold NEO it took off to $50.

source user ?

>mfw all of Veeky Forums was shilling this shitcoin
>mfw an entire issue of the lauded SOUTH BEACH NEWSLETTER was shilling this shitcoin
>mfw I never bought a single coin
comfy

This overhyped shitcoin got me good. Lost a good amount of Bitcoin value on it.

Traded in for BCH a few days ago and earned it all back. Fucking shitcoin.

twitter.com/OmiseJapan/status/930646345735577601

soon

jesus reddit...
don't hold alts..
especially when in a downtrend,,

however,
I do think all alts are about to have a nice rally (carried by eth).. and those that aren't complete shit,,, will have a go

p.s. don't concern omg with usd value,,, when dealing with alts,,, think in btc value..
do not doubt btc,,, it will continue it's dominance for at least a while

few more tips for newbs

when looking at charts,,, do not look below the 4H candles unless you're trying to optimise a specific trade....
or you're day trading,,,, which you shouldn't do unless you do this shit professionally and are very experienced...

don't be afraid to cop a loss... don't hold bags forever...
^ in the same vain,, don't be greedy,, and take profits... if you exit early and the rally continues beyond where you expected,, don't panic and rebuy -- just wait until it dips again, and judge if you think it will continue...

and don't be sad about missed profits,, just be smart,, it adds up in the long run..

ALSO DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE ON THIS BOARD TELLING YOU TO BUY ANYTHING.

ALWAYS THINK FOR YOURSELF. and do your own research,,

learn some basic TA,,, just learn how to spot a trend and reversal

don't trade against the larger trend,,,

Palm beach said to buy up to $6. You could have easily made good gains.. Guess youre just smarter than everyone huh.

>t-t-this coin is headed for $50! easy!
>c-check out this loser, couldn't even make money on $12

the first stage is denial

What are you talking about user? You were watching omg at a time when you had a chance to make 2x gains, maybe more. But you missed it.

what do you want news for? the coin has no product, it's literally useless.
the only reason it's worth anything is because of marketing.

PromiseGO

And if I had bought BTC instead, when it was at 4k, I would have doubled as well. I'm sure plenty of shitcoins have "doubled" from 0.01 to 0.02 in that time as well.

Guess you're hodling or something, this coin was way overhyped and completely unimpressive.

lol thats literally my top 2 holdings. the fork crash fucked me up because Im like 80% omg and where it is right now was where I oput my last averaged down position. literally no bitcoin here