Cashing out

I've seen a lot of threads about not being able to cash out, and I'm not sure if they're true or not.
Give it to me straight Veeky Forums.
Can you cash out cryptocurrencies yes or no?
I've never actually tried.

no you can't

Department Of Cash will stop you quicker than you can say

what is coinbase?

I do all the time.

it used to be possible, but since today it's not anymore.

> believing anything biz says

why do you do this

No, nobody can. The price you see for bitcoin is how much it costz to BUY it, and the investment is in hopes that cryptocurrencies will become the standard method of payment for all transactions some time in the future while retaining or gaining value compared to now.

Try it. Your bank will reject the payment from coinbase and close your bank account. Same with localbitcoins. But with that you get also put on a police naughty list apparently

I cashed out everything at 465 ETH price today, feeling good. Not going to sit through this Roger Ver Jihan shitshorm that's coming and gamble. I'll buy whatever dips, and something WILL dip.

No, people have been buying BTC and altcoins for 8 years but no one has ever cashed out. It's all a scam, put the money in your 401cuck fund instead

wtfff

The only reason you would have trouble "cashing out" is if you gave the exchange or your bank fraudulent or fake incorrect information. I've cashed out hundreds of dollars multiple times with no issues

>

yes holy shit you can
idk about you amerifags but canucks can

It is false. Stop falling into memes.

Looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>replying to your own shill posts?

>how many times you gonna reply to your posts?

Cashed out 5 k yesterday. Ausfag. Stop being fucking noob

You can't. I wouldn't take your coins for literally for free. They're worth less than nothing. They're a liability.

look, a retard

lol wtf guys their ID's match
that's probably the first time in the chans
include me in the screen cap

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS RETARD
HE DELETED HIS POST

Dude, your fucking ID

This so much.

OP, I'm living in a shithole country, everything is untraceable here. You're not too late to transfer me all your crypto and get rid of this burden.

Guys... I just discovered something that's even worst that not being able to cash out.
The BITCOIN price is NOT REAL. I'm not kidding, please hear what I'm trying to say.
PEOPLE are NOT buying and selling bitcoin. All those fancy sites (coinmarketcap especially) are just fake numbers luring people into the ponzi, THE ONLY TRADE THAT EXISTS IS BETWEEN A FEW HUMANS ( I would say maximum 10% of buys and sells) and the rest is... you guessed it. YES, IT'S FUCKING BOTS. ALL cryptocurrency is a BUBBLE made up by bots, it's a gigantic fiasco, and ALL the exchanges are on this.
They did this because they make money on fees and pumping the prices. NOT only btc price is false but I would say almost every altcoin that is in the top 100. Please, you need to spread this before more people get lured into this fake shit. The worst is that you LITERALLY can't cash out, try it , I dare you. THE RIDE NEVER ENDS, once you're in, you CAN'T get out. I'm sorry.

In case nobody saw this it was posted earlier today. Its a russian farm or something. kys.

Read them. They are faker than the tits on a 1980s Los Angeles hooker.