Shit

This fucking coin DOES NOT pump. Fuck this fucking kike coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptobrodog/request-network-update-partnership-with-kyber-now-is-the-time-to-get-in
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Needs more McDonalds skateboards

>This fucking coin DOES NOT pump.
Why are people on this board so fucking braindead? I'm honestly getting sick of it.

A pump is at least 3x. a big pump would be 10x, fagget. We are not playing the (((stock)) market

This shitcoin is destined to fail. 1 month+ and it keeps bleeding. It is STILL below ico.

>Inb X10 one liner pajeets comparing it with eth at 1$

>MOMMY GIVE ME MORE MONEY NOW NOW NOW

steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptobrodog/request-network-update-partnership-with-kyber-now-is-the-time-to-get-in

wew. they just partnered with kyber and have ING group backing, as well as YCombinator backing. they are months ahead of schedule and are releasing their mainnet soon. go buy ponzicoin or something

OP and and his fellow pajeet pump chasing strays need to dangle.

anything over 100% is considered a moon. a pump is a general rate of quick growth. fuck off and lurk more

kek this coin is literally one of the best low marketcap holds. It's too bad your goldfish brain can't think in timespans greater than a month.

Y-Combinator is super aggressive with the companies it finances. Super aggressive.

Don't you feel dumb parroting the same shit all over?

ight senpai get your pink wojacks ready when its at 3 dollars by summer

> Knowing nothing about crypto
Powr was a pump. Quant was a mini pump.

Request was dogshit so far.

I really want to know what is wrong with this kike coin. I suspect (((yc))) have a lot of coins and are selling for big profits .

YC has 7% I believe.

They don't have shit with ING . These lying cocksuckers. So sick of these kikes.

Don't even bother user. This coin is filled with pajeets chasing their financial dreams. Only emotions and greed are keeping this shitcoin alive

Yes, not even a fucking platform yet. Any pajeet could probably program a better version of reqtquest in a week.

This is the kind of information that should actually be considered for a pump. I hold a huge bag of REQ that I have bought on dips over the last two days. I don't want a PnD, but this would seriously be the easiest coin to pump.

Look at all the other crap that has pumped with three sentences of hype. Clearly there is something strange happening but I can't put my finger on what it is.

I skipped literally every post on REQ for weeks along with ELIX and ODN just because they started to look desperate. I am glad I took some time to learn about this token.

Anyway, this and some BCPT along with some other recently acquired gems are my growth bags.

You are right user. ING are playing the advisor role - because they are in cooperation since Moneytis. This Request Network has shit to do with ING, it's just for the Logo and nothing is official.

yeah bro? theres literally articles about ING meeting with REQ. im not gonna spoonfeed you fags any more. stay poor

dude, stop just blindly listening to biz memes and look up something yourself, it'll help you a lot. Ycombinator backing is big. Y combinator also backed startups such as airbnb, twitch, reddit, dropbox and many more successful large companies. Being backed by them means they have a massive tech business network and connections at their fingertips, exactly what is needed for a team to pull off an idea. This coin probably has one of the highest chances of success .

Dig deep into the "meme", already priced in. The market is adopting fast and this shitcoin is already overvalued

You half breeds are so fucking dumb. Moneyitis was a failure.

Wow , they had a meeting. I had a meeting with Rothschild in London last week to (((discuss))) my tax situation. So what? Can I post on telegram now that I have a partnership with Rothschild.

You people need to smarten up.

LMFAO these fudders are mad cause they got burned day trading. learn to hold kiddos, in crypto a coin will be flat for 6 months and then moon without warning, like eth did.

This is true

How can you get burned, when it keeps bleeding in the ETH ratio??

I have never said sth else. Guess you ment someone else.

But has a partnership with Rothschild, it's confirmed. When i can i buy your ICO?

I swear half the people on this board are sub 15 years old. CAN YOU FAGGOTS HOLD ANYTHING FOR MORE THAN A WEEK?

NO WHERES MY LAMBO MOMYYY

The team has asked that people not shill this token because they want legitimate growth through marketing strategies that don't just hype it.

Veeky Forums/biz/ can bring awareness to a coins and tokens we might never have heard of before but this actually feels like a concerted effort to create a negative outlook toward the token on Veeky Forums. Something to consider. I am just going to let this play out the way the team wants it to and I have no doubt it will worth the wait.

yeah, I'm really in favor of Veeky Forums making a crypto board, with a focus on "cryptology" so all the brainlets with won't enter, but all the crypto fans will

idk bu tI'm

why on earth would it moon. merely because it may use kyber doesnt put it in a galaxy

>The team has asked that people not shill this token because they want legitimate growth through marketing strategies that don't just hype it.
>aggressive ycombinator marketing

It's not just kyber, but if you can't even bother to read the actual update why are are you posting about it. Here. Read this. Yes it mentions Kyber of course, because that is actually a new update, but there is much more information. blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b

>>aggressive ycombinator marketing
Yes, actual marketing. I honestly think that they don't want it promoted on biz. These responses are deliberately contentious, more-so than the usual negative drive by posts.

Is Kyber worth buying?

I think you should do some research and decide. I don't own any at this time but my strategy might be different than yours.

You're reply was kind of shit, I was looking for shilling mang. I've got such a long list of shit to research right now and Kyber is on there, but I'll bump it up the number 1 spot right now because with all this REQ hype we might see some KCN support.

Wow dude, what almost 100% isn't good enough for you? Fucking spoiled REQtards.

>You're reply was kind of shit,
Well your question was kind of shit. This is a REQ thread and I am not going to do your research for you on Kyber in a REQ thread.

This is probably the most connected project that's still under 100m

People will look back and be like 'why didn't I see this 20x in the making'

I don't get why tardpacks like you are so adverse to shilling. I mean it's better to support DYOR mentality than shilling, but right now kyber is about #20 on my research to do list and if Veeky Forums would just say BUY BUY BUY it'd be in top 5 and I'd have decided by tomorrow

I told you I don't own it. Why should I do research for you? I haven't done research for myself. It is number 20 on your list to research and it is not even on my list to research right now.

They should call it /cry/. I think it would be a fitting name.

it'd keep a secret club for awhile longer at least

>tfw listened to a pajeet shilling REQ on here and bought early at $0.04.
>went all in and bought $2000 worth.
Feels pretty good. The first and only alt I've actually made any return on.

Wow they are currently working on the escrow extension. Confido was never needed.

Good idea to keep looking at gains in terms of fiat for the time being. We're at 1.5x at the moment. ETH was due for a bullrun at this point, so it's fine that we're down in ETH. We'll get back when some good info is released. We're doing well guys.

>Circulating Supply: 636,000,000 REQ
>Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 REQ

biggest gains of Q1 2018 from REQ. screen cap this. my buddy works for YC and even he told me there are big things to come

How aggressive is he?