Shill me your best low market cap coin biz

Shill me your best low market cap coin biz

Other urls found in this thread:

hacked.com/airtoken-air-extremely-undervalued-long-term-investment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOD, HST, COSS (last one is high risk but potentially life-changing reward if they manage to deliver on their promises)

Does anything even need to be said?

>148,888 total supply
>90% of coins lost forever

RLC

dcorp

B3, seriously user. make money.

Mother fucking obsidian

Req

ADT

POE

Netko (coin in question which was mentioned by some whale a few weeks back) , BTDX, FST

PBL and HST, lots of gainz to be maid with these ones

Sumokoin. Not even kidding. This will 10-20x in the next year.

Getting intimate with HST has made me a total of $6300 over the last week.

POWER has made me $8K over the last two weeks, thought it isn't exactly low cap

GVT

coss will either go to 0 or 1000x, there are literally no other options, great gamblecoin

This.

Don't only look for the low market cap, OP. Check the other fundamentals too.

I'd suggest you to research HST. Its market cap is currently $10m, but the fundamentals are strong.

Many events in the coming days/weeks will pump the price: AMA with Ian Balina on 1 Dec, partnership announcement next week and Binance listing soon.

Telegram: t.me/horizonstate

Won't LINK just kill things like MOD? It's use case seems to narrow for me to invest.

BlockCat, Binance next week

Nope.

Guarenteed 2018 gains.

Why does a chat platofmr need blockchain ?

GVT

Once people start noticing it and volume going up, price will start rising fast

DCT is about to make a moon mission

UBIQ

PBL

#4CHNallday

+1 for PBL

DCT looks promising.... in the top 15 for 24h change and still cheap

Onix coin
I met the entire team at my university where they gave a talk about cripto in general to try to get more people into cripto, they are all extremely transparent so its not a scam, I bought at 8 cent after that and it's on 30 cents, it's price spiked since Venezuela was announced to be on partial default, so people moved their assets from Venny bonds to cripto, it price will keep going up as the Venezuelan economy tipples and if there's one thing 100% sure to happen is Venezuela going into default.

safex

does anyone here know about Mysterium Network? why isn't mega moon status?

gvt and nuls are both absolute rockets

Honestly, I don't think Link os gonna kill anything anytime soon :p
Also, how would it kill a company selling a physical sensor for the extremely lucrative pharma transportation market, using Blockchain solely for the purpose of auditability of temperature data (and other metrics in the future)? The only real use of the token is dividend allocation, which, if they don't completely fuck up and lose their competitive advantage over WTC and VEN (existing product, existing partnerships, specific, lucrative target market), will basically be your retirement fund.

Anyway, I see MOD easily going to 10 bucks in the next couple of months once they announce their partnerships and publish use case reports.

SmartCash - Rewards snapshot today, get in!

everyone says everything is a rocket, I looked into both of those and NOPE'd the fuck out.

Only MY holds are certified moon trips ya dingus

HVN- Hive 14m$ cap atm DYOR and you will see this one is just a fucking gem

MOD is due a boom.

so u noped out of GVT and now ur asking about myst??

lol stay poor

This

DOGE you retards111

DUDE. You heard of ChainTrade yet? If not I want you to google it and then come back here and tell me where you plan to build your mansion

This is gonna explode as well. And FOMO threads about missing it under a dollar will be everywhere

Why do you think GVT is more promising than Myst?

Notice my non meme response?

w8, on a second research this doesn't look too bad. But really, do you even know what Mysterium Network is? It has immediate application ot every person interested in crypto, like SUB.

Vechain

REQ

I would suggest ODN but it's been doing so well lately you'd probably just be buying near the top of this run.

I don't really go for coins under $20 mil in cap because they're so risky, but Req looks pretty good.

DCT is on a dip buy now and profit later?

This. 8mil coins, 6mil mcap. Actual project that doesn't sound dumb.

TZC

Pure (PURE)

Only on Coinexchange, so it will moon whenever added anywhere else.

If you buy 2500 (>0.15 BTC), you can stake through masternode.

14% interest just for buying in today. Easily the best deal around

FLIP - Basically Etheroll but with the addition of bonuses and jackpots that are paid out in other tokens. It has a working product with the website and mobile app just around the corner. It's way undervalued and will 5x-10x once it gets fully up and running in the next month or two.

Clearpoll. Do 10 minutes of research on this, and you’ll be glad I reccomended it.

>ClearPoll is a great new way to have your say. Simply install the app, browse for polls, and vote on global, national or local issues. It’s quick, easy and most of all – secure. Using blockchain technology, your votes cannot be tampered with. The results of a poll are also 100% secure

7 mil tokens. 0.55 cents and got listed on cryptopia today. Big updates coming out December 1st. 15 dec alpha testing app is released. This is easily a $5-10 token.
Got in at ico price at .12

Hush

Thank me later

X
Zcash fork
Low supply .
Bittrex listing possible soon

How do you guys decide where to allocate your funds? I find so many interesting projects it's hard to just say no.

Do you look at current the road map and current hype and evaluate which will give more returns this month, which will be ok to enter into later?

Because that's my half assed methods. I would've made so much more off REQ if I wasn't so diversified, but I just couldn't drop my bags even if they're sitting at a profit. I was 90% sure my best move until EOY was to go all in REQ (with some big boy hedges like XMR and ETH), but I couldn't let go of other promising projects.

Smart Cash, HST, DBIX

SALT

Hush.

Low cap privacy coin with messaging similar to ZEN. It's lead dev is from Zcash. Only found on cryptopia..... and getting listed to bittrex next week. BOOM!

EncrypGen (DNA)

Torn between HST and more ODN.

Swinging towards HST as I already own ODN.. but I'm not sure

GVT just look at their advisors this is the next BEEEEEETCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

opus

EBET is primed for a bull run. I can't believe Veeky Forums isn't talking about it.

This.

Omanilla.com

Your welcum

>HST

ok this looks interesting, your thoughts user?

AIR

Real revenue generating company, Hitting 2 new exchanges next month, all Star team, totally under the radar. It'll x2 minimum

hacked.com/airtoken-air-extremely-undervalued-long-term-investment/

RCN

The platform already exists, just needs to be expanded. Huge potential to work with governments, companies, literally anything that required people to vote.
I believe it has engaged in talks with the UN and other undisclosed governments and businesses for future use cases (Need to clarify).

I just shilled myself into buying it I think haha

Gulden is about as low as it will go
Unbelief the speed
Low mc
Direct to bank transfer
Exellent wallet
Nocks guldens very own fiat exchange.
Thats right straight to fiat

I'm going to take a couple days, seems like there could be value here depending

TIX

MVP in alpha, team looks legit. Actually ahead of schedule, if they do this right which so far it looks like they are, this is a 1.00 coin easy when the advertising starts in a few weeks.

Request for sure. Entering the asian market. People will start making comparisons on how OMG hasn't gotten shit done and their shitty roadmap and regardless of Omise it is valued at 800M vs REQ's 43M. You be the judge

Minereum, 100 times lower from ATH, Dev always delivers

You guys are all just throwing out names without any fucking reasoning.

Omanilla isn't out to make another useless fucking token.

They are targeting currently disconnected markets, like african nigas that cant afford technology or remote villages in asia and shit.

They doin this by making both apps for desktop and mobile, already beta tested by 35k+, and making dedicated devices that run purely off the omanilla protocol.

the devices are being designed to be low-cost to reproduce and distribute globally.

holy shit idk you guys r fucking autistic if you dont understand the value of introducing a new flow of value from a new market. omanilla.com ok

MBRS. Don't think, just buy.

RCN

Here is a post about it. If you don't understand why this will be upwards of 1 dollar within q1 2018 you are dumb money.