NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT CASH OUT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT CASH OUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

This copypasta is extremely low quality. Veeky Forums can't meme.

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Lol low quality fud the shorters are desperate

Welp.

Is this the latest hip meme?

it's not a meme, try cashing out, it's impossible

I only come to Veeky Forums for these threads

you cunt. you made this thread yesterday too and I tried to cash out from kraken and I've today recieved the deposit. I don't want filthy fiat now I lost fee money

What a weird, stupid rumor. You can cash out from coinbase to paypal in like 2 mins. Someone can try this with a few bucks right now.

Bitcoin and crypto is mentioned on Bloomberg cable channel every 10 mins. And someone actually believes they can't cash out? If you're in that boat, you're too dumb to be investing.

post proof

Sage this it’s a fake news slide thread, google bitcoin atm

>Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

>Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.
>You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."
>Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

The only way to cash out is to get Bitcoin Cash as name implies.

don't reveal the hidden knowledge to normies

what are you talking about??
in my country it works just fine

Even if you couldn't cash out now (Let's say the meme is real) the demand for bitcoins by the normies and banks will make it happen eventually

are you guys trying to crash btc or bch?

Well I'm about to for $200 worth actually. I'll let you know how it goes.

film it

>demand
AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAH most buy and sell orders are nothing but BOTS trading between themselves to lure you in. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>he fell for the "cryptocurrency market" maymay

New Fags keep bumping these post
OP is a faggot