Not taking profits. lel

Don't worry guys, it's going to keep going up. It will be the first coin to break 100 RSI in the history of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dY4cqkJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol
and why the fuck not?
t. long holder

it's the koreans, don't blame us

people should really have sell orders set

Ethereum has been undervalued for a long time, what you're seeing is its rightful taking of #1 market cap.

pretty much this

It's been long overdue for an upwards price correction

>Buying a green dildo

I'm gonna short the fuck out of ETH and laugh at you clowns.

Can someone teach me how to stop loss?

Reminder to use log scale as it more accurately reflects the actual price increase. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Don't go to bed without setting your sell orders.

I already sold at 455 thats the fucking point.

And the shit just defies all logic and keeps going north.

Yeah planning and prediction and just general rational thinking are all wastes of time in this retarded market. The correct strategy is to buy a whole bunch of random shit and see what happens.

i think ETH is trash
but im ridding this rocket ship up
that flag on the daily leading up to this...
...oh shit
500 is the bottom easy

kek. learn to stare at 1min candles. a lot of the asian coins need to be traded on 1-5 candles during peak times because apparently they're all hopped up on meth and have serious adhd

crypto market are the most irrational and manipulated market in recent history for sure

coping ethies who didn't sell at 0.15

You should compare it to BTC, not fiat

pointless, ETH doesn't follow BTC anymore.

>taking profits on eth
lol eat shit, why would you sell an undervalued asset?

Long term of course eth is going higher, but short term there's no way it won't correct even a little bit. Expect massive selling at the nice round number of 500, normies love that.
rebuy at 450, that's an easy totally realistic 10%

Tired of pnd?
We're getting the info from 65 chanels and 23 top traders in scandinavia and Western-Europe to warn you against P&D's

discord.gg/dY4cqkJ

Couldn't you have said the same about $400 as well?

Sold a bit of my stack @473.

1d StochRSI has been topping 100 for 5 days straight, rsi is @85, macd starting to invert, there is no way this isn't correcting in the next 24h.

But again, what do i know

One could have, but i didn't think that. Go on cryptowatch on a 1D chart ETH USD chart at Gdax, connect the June 420 high with the September 400 high. That's the trendline I saw. We were bouncing off that trendline at 373 dollars for 3 days Nov 18 to 20th, when we finally broke through I knew we're in for a massive overdue bull run. 400 would have been much too soon to sell, 420 the ATH i was more worried about but still had a feeling we'd break through it and run. Now however we've had a few solid days of running, we've gone parabolic. When something is grinding up slowly its hard to pick a top, but when they go parabolic and you have tons of volume coming in, it's gonna end in a climax and a nice round number. That's why i picked 500

Interesting analysis, thanks. Still won't sell anything, as all eth I have is for long term and I'm too much of a pussy to trade it. Good luck to you.

I bought 8.6 eth in october at 285$ first investment (besides 26million vietnam dong) I want to buy ark now as well but i dont want to lose out by using gains by trading away ether. Should i just buy more ether with usd and trade it for ark?

I don't really give a shit about OPs shitty little indicators but he could be right.. On the other hand BTC pulling away seemed like it could have been loading a spring under ETH. If it sticks for a while I'd be watching chink eth next