WTF LINK

it actually kinda moved

Got my shit frozen on bithumb
Couldn't buy at sub 2k sats
Time to kms

I FUCKING SOLD AT 2K AFTER RIDING IT ALL THE WAY DOWN FROM 9K TO BUY QSP AT 2.7K AND CHASE THE PUMP AND NOW I'M STUCK WITH THESE FUCKING QSP BAGS

I CAN'T SELL QSP UNTIL IT FUCKING RECOVERS TO 3K BUT NOW EVEN IF IT DOES MOON I WILL STILL HAVE TO BUY BACK IN FOR LESS LINK

I

HATE

THIS

SHIT

>tfw just lost 200 link trying to swing
big fucking mistake. I am disgusted with myself.

whoa..

could LINK actually be breaking out? or... ...what is happening

People think it's about to release on bittrex because of some dumb scam

My link is in my ledger until its $8~ each. Cya boys q3 2018 when we are millionaires

It's just a rumor. They are not adding shit. Check twatter.

Dubs confirmed

t. deluded linkie just lost his beach house in santa monica

hi tucker

>tfw when made 3200 LINK swing trading.

In all honesty I've lost more swing trading than I have gained. The unexpected runs crush my sell orders and I used to FOMO, now I just hold out for the fall back.

Post your address and Ill send you your 200 LINK. I've hit my target of 70k now. We're all in this together bruh.

"parabolic"

If you actually do it I promise to never touch a single link again until it's $10 at least
0x18C08B2bbdA3E48918AcD41F315bDD3037762528

Also here's proof of my loss. Swinging with your whole stack has never ended well for me.

>tfw
>no face
tfw

Yeah just bringing some in from MEW. Yeah timing the runs is hard. Dont swing trade unless you see the volume decreasing. If you're gonna day trade, keep it to 15-20 min candles.

I only trade LINK when its going sideways. I'll post here again when I've sent it

kek samefag if you send it. No one on Veeky Forums is nice enough to give away 40 dollars for nothing

We are linkies in arms brother

Sent it. All the best my man.

I want baller pepe to weigh in on this

Ain't nothin to say except: Christmas is comin' early this year, baby.

Cheers mate. Im not the user you've given those 200 LINKS but congrats anyway, nice user.

Is that the asian Tucker Carlson?

Holy shit you actually did it. I think you're the kindest person on Veeky Forums.
THANK YOU. You just made my day. God bless you, I'll remember you. You'll be a millionaire in 2019 so you probably won't remember me, but if you do, think back on how happy you made me. Seriously.
Well I ordered my ledger today so I'll have to uphold my promise. When it arrives all of my link goes straight into it and stays there.

Thanks, that's nice of you to say, but I really aren't. Just helping out a fellow linker is all :)

Yeah just hold it for now, dont try trading in this environment with all the speculation. Do take profits out in increments though if it moons.

My user name on discord is NaAzide #1986, so if you ever see my name hit me up. Take care bro.