TO THE MOON BOYSSSSSSSS

TO THE MOON BOYSSSSSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zm52kUVuC0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU MISSED OUT ON SUB $100 BCD?!?!

Oh hell no, not another retarded btc fork.

Just join this channel
search for D.VA pump on the web

This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
XMR +25%
BCH 1st +10%, 2nd +10%, 3rd +15%
KYC +8%
ARK +15%
NEO -8%
OMG +20%
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%

Now, it's time to make a profit with us.

how do i claim this stuff if i was holding in a ledger?

You've got two options.
1.Convert your pass phrase using a bip 39 converter to get your private and public key and risk inputting them into a wallet that supports BCD.
2.Pray that ledger adds support quickly.

> try to buy some at 7700, accidentally click 100% and put entire stack into BTD
>read that the team for BTD is non existent
> Panic sell at a small loss
>Relief that I only lost a small amount and it didnt crash
>watch it fucking moon

FUCK

cheers for giving a real answer, mate. sometimes i forget that there are decent people here on Veeky Forums

becareful with those shitwallets. tons of people got robbed during the BTG fork

convert to what?

To normal format instead of a 24 word passphrase. Here's a video on how you'd do this if you actually want to risk it. I'm not doing this for a mere 8% gain though instead I'll just hope ledger adds support soon.

forgot video
youtube.com/watch?v=zm52kUVuC0k

why can't i buy/sell bcd on binance right now?

I'm one of them. I didn't lose my BTC since I moved it to a new wallet first, but lost all my BTG. At first I didn't care much, since it was a $100 shitcoin which I figured was going to zero right away. But now BTG is near $400 I'm kicking myself for being so goddamn stupid

You can retard. You just cant send any yet.

What shit-wallet did you use?

thats what i meant

mybtgwallet.com

it was linked on the official site so I figured it was legit, and besides like I said my attitude was I didn't care if I lost my BTG so long as my BTC was safe. I planned on dumping right away before it went to zero. I never expected the price to increase nearly 4x in a week.

I got off easy but many people lost all their BTC in addition to losing their BTG. even though the BTG developers linked to the scam wallet on their official site they refuse to take any responsibility for their blunder. They ought to reimburse people using all their premined coins or something.

I sold all of mine at $60. Kind of regret it, this is going to be big but I wanted to chase the Eth pump.

>dumping btc forks immediately

havent you all learned. dumbasses

Fucking this. If you are dropping the bags after a single day you have no idea what you're doing.

Honestly $60 is pretty insane if you think about it, $600 per Bitcion. Double what Bitcoin Gold launched at and it was hyped to hell and back, if it wasn't for Binance nobody would even know this fork existed and it wouldn't even be supported, but after people seeing they missed out on so much money there will be a large backlash I feel against Bittrex and ledgers until the enable support, if it's possible. I have to imagine Bittrex took a screen shot and could reward the fork even though they didn't say anything about it.

I can't understand how these shitcoins are worth so much especially when they have zero adoption anywhere.

Bitcoin Diamond seems especially overvalued. The cap is 210 million coins and they're airdropping them 10:1 to BTC holders. At $75 per BTD, that's the equivalent of $750 for a fork with a cap of 21 million coins. That's 2x what BTG is currently priced, and more than what BCH, the supposed "new real bitcoin" debuted at. Why is Bitcoin Diamond, a shitcoin dropped from out of the blue, worth so much?

How do you even get your coins?

its not here to solve any issues. its here to get pumped to the moon because everyone whos holding it wants it to be worth more than it already is.

Shoulda been in binance last night

Any wallets working yet? Got mine on electrum.

Bitcoin gold and Diamond are scam shitcoins, cant believe people even by them . Much better coins that are lower in value that should be mooning.

What a stupid, dangerous game to play.

More coins, more money or in this case, free coins, free money. If you haven't realized yet that crypto has no fundamentals, only speculation and greediness then you are in the wrong market my friend.

just had a look at the Bitcoin Diamond website. They've got no Github, no block explorer. The page is in broken English like it was run through Google Translate. None of the wallets they link to advertise BTD support on their page. The whole thing seems shady as fuck. How is this worth $75 per coin?!

Because its new and everybody's hyped for no fucking reason.

oh, and this is their dev team

top fucking kek

dont care. busy gettin rich

Doesn't matter, anything with 'Bitcoin' on its name = moon.

Isn't 007 like a huge figure in Bitcoin?

I think this will eventually be bigger than cash.

You sound kind of dumb.

>if it's possible.
Of course its possible for ledger, its still attached to your private key.

>007
>Evey
>oh, and this is their dev team

honestly user you sound like those crypto news websites.

lol out loud.

Who has the balls to pump and dump this shit coin?

Redpillme on this piece of shit
Can it hit btg prices in one month or so?

This has got to stop.

seems unlikely since there are 10x as many coins. but given the insane nature of crypto who knows

watch this shit, prepare to buy

this shit is worse than milocoin

You don't have to pray for anything. Save the private key, move the coins, then put the saved private key in the sketchy wallet. Then you can't lose anything