>buy xmr
>transfert it to another xmr wallet, then again to be safe
>buy a ledger nano S
>wait for monero support
>all xmr on ledger
>ledger in ur rectum

the gouv is dead

Oncethey fix that wallet of theirs, monero will he king of crypto

This is true. Bitcoin originally grew in value because of a specific niche use case. The more attention this use case attracted the more Bitcoins failings put people like me at risk. Though many of us "thought" Bitcoin was anonymous it didn't take long before we realized the truth. Bitcoin is psuedonymous and it's publicly available ledger led to the arrest and censorship of many good people. And now us DNET fags realize where BTC failed XMR delivers.

-XMR is fungible and coins can't be tainted as they can on the Bitcoin Blockchain

-XMR is anonymous. By sending XMR I am not incidentally revealing my financial history. Addresses and amounts are kept private.

-XMR has an opaque blockchain. Unlike BTC's public ledger. XMR only displays TX IDs.

-XMR is cryptographically superior to all other cryptocurrencies. "...and an unknown amount of Monero."

-XMR does not have optional Anonymity. Because optional anonymity is not anonymity.

Why do I need to tumble it? Please advise.

you don't. the whole point of monero is that you can't be tracked

you do because sub-addresses arent in yet so you are giving out the same addr to multiple people and that can be tracked. + kovri, once those 2 features are released this will be worth $3k

how soon are these features going to show up?

Investors don't give a shit about those features.

you should because after those 2 features as well as multisig get added there is no hole to punch for privacy. all criminals will start using monero.

p.s. I'm a criminal with over 6000 XMR.

wanna help an amature criminal out?
t. 1.3 xmr

with?

oh....you know....

draw XMR logo on your forehead and post the pic, i'll send 10 XMR.

Guys, how feasible would be an exchange that trades solely against monero?

Monero are working on their own hardware wallet.

yeah but it will not fit in my anus

why not just ledger integration?

>tfw no sharpie in the pooper
>tfw reveal your identity for 10 XMR

Also being worked on.

not the first time i didn't get paid to do something stupid on this board

41n3zfxANGDYdQcMrUZ118eEdXGjF65CrH1HS5HzmVdJgZdLKxTiiebE2wBZKA6NkxB2Vin5C2uFijNgDfEZH3fX1rSwkkz

THIS IS RUNNIN ON EMPTY

CRYPTO REVIEW

Holy shit... A completely anonymous exchange. I need to hire a programmer.

But that won't make it a $3k coin. Unless tax evaders start to use it.

Christ, now I'm arguing against myself

like it or not, this is what the optimal crytpo-currency looks like

Localbitcoins for XMR. Cash for XMR. Doesnt this completely wreck IRS' plan for monitoring Coinbase?

Not really, I would imagine they can start subpoenaing LBC or just prevent XMR trades on it.

I don't disagree, it would be a great coin. But for it to reach those high price points, it would need to supplant bitcoin in the minds of investors, who in my experience rarely care about anonymity and underlying technological theses for their buying decisions.

With that kind of attitude they wouldn't have bought BTC in the first place. And look what happened.

no. the people using those features will make it 3k$ coin

God id confirms XMR $3k by May 2018

Thanks God. Sorry for fapping so much.

What if governments like China or US outlaw Monero BECAUSE of its anonymity... what if exchanges were shut down by governments if they traded in XMR... couldn't government intervention kill this coin?

Also... isn't it likely that if Monero really mooned and gained widespread adoption, governments Would inevitably outlaw this coin making it basically worthless?

It's called the Streisand effect. If Governments banned Monero it would only serve to further prove it's use case.

you are so stupid its insane we share the same planet

They could reduce its utility if it became outright illegal but it could still be exchanged for on black markets, darknet, etc.