Told you losers to get in ETC when it was at 10 then 15 then 20!

Told you losers to get in ETC when it was at 10 then 15 then 20!

Did you listen????

we going to $150

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereumproject/ECIPs/blob/master/ECIPs/ECIP-1010.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when?

How is there a place for both ETC and ETH?

how is there a place for 5 different bitcoins?

There isn't really. You could argue that there is room for two because BTC is hard to bring down but shit for anything but muh digital gold.
So again what does ETC offer compared to ETH?

There isn't.

keep doubting , thats ok, you didn't do your homework on ETC, i will go to the moon with it.

A chain that isn't rolled back (immutability)
Tried and true security (mining)
More inflation and more predictable inflation, up to 230m coins or so (less centralization, early adopters don't hold as disproportionately high a stake)

Basically, ETC is more conservative. Those are valuable aspects to some investors.

Great thread mate. My life has gotten enriched by anticipating in it

WHEN!!!!!!

no-one knows when but it will happen.
It follows ETH and BTC.
It is a keeper

Some things to note about ETC:
Better programmed, many of the aspects of ETC are more compact and better to write on.
Better security, ETC is a security first platform and OHIK are very focused on high proof security.
Recently released a developers blog on youtube showcasing the new wallet design.
ETC generally mirrors ETH, also mirrors BTC at times, many blogs wrote in the past to watch for ETC.

ETC is the real ETH, I love both projects but the blacklist for transactions makes me question the future for the foundation.

Great stuff

Thanks, I invest only on what I plan on developing for, github.com/ethereumproject/ECIPs/blob/master/ECIPs/ECIP-1010.md read this, sometime December 2017 the difficulty will adjust and the project will truly begin. It's cheap now because of this, but ethereum classic could very well become another ethereum boom as last year...

love /g/

ETC is a shitcoin
Which means pumps are temporary and then you are left with bags. There's no reason to hodl because it's only a speculative toy.

or maybe you just suck at trading.

I don't trade shitcoins.
In a pump there are always many more losers than winners. It's not a good game to be in.

Etc is top ten coin right now. Its not a shitcoin

Mate did you read let me spell it out for you:
difficulty adjustments begin.

ETC is not a shitcoin. It has great volume even at one point surpassing ETH no long ago. Check out the ETC conferece videos from this month. They have alot of devs working on it and some big promoters. ETC can get right there with LTC in terms of market cap.

is this the bch equiv of eth? does eth fork into actual valuable coins ever

You didn't warn me

That's not the criteria. Total shits like auroracoin were once second in market cap. The criteria is whether it has any function other than speculation.

Do even you understand what that change is about? They just lower the difficulty temporarily. Why would that make etc boom?

pls iam a brainlet

>Told you losers to get in ETC when it was at 10 then 15 then 20

actually that was me

whatever happened to launching ICOs on etc?