$481

$790

this

ETH/BTC ratio-wise, it's not even that ambitious

this also depends on how much scam icos want to fuck us

Big dipper big dipper
Big dip
Er

Honestly, count on $520 and then a fallback to $500.

This is the most honest answer you'll get in this thread.

10 grand.

This seems feasible. Except I'd say $500 before coasting back down to 400-430 range

Tired of P&D groups?

discord.gg/gJBMbx4

We got warnings from 65 chanels and 23 of top traders in scandinavia and western-europe to safe your shares.

We're not a PnD group so dont expect any signals on when to pump or invest.

We are here to make you know when shit hits the fan and selected news on altcoins you need to know!

$500 then drop then 1k then large drop to $400... Then exponential to 2.5k in 2 years.

$499

Yeah I agree, anything well clear of BTC is within the realm of possibility. If we break the 100 billion cap we get the norman, they are aware of ETH already but need more mainstream news shilling to push them over the edge, 100bn will get it done.

It ticks a lot more boxes for the "smart" norman and should eventually become more effective than BTC in dragging them in, regular norman will just assume it can hit bitcoin PRICE and fomo out on it.

I think we could go $1000 without flipping but if it's pushing up from there with BTC still pushing on from 8k we have to be starting to put real strain on the overall market

trips of truth

Huge institutional money is coming to pump both BTC and ETH.

I am 50/50 that they will just short the fuck out of BTC. ETH I think has a much better chance of being bought by these guys

Yeah I'm of that mind too. I have .5 BTC and 20 ETH. ETH is seen as a platform like Windows to the corporate cocksucker class. BTC is seen as an existential threat to be crushed or co opted.

Yes this. I've found they can more easily grasp why ETH could be worth something

It will have minor dips as it rises, but the next long period of rest will probably be at around $1200.

I expect $1200 before the middle of the 2018.

Call me stupid but I see ETH booming like BTC during 2018. My reasoning is that it is the corporate coin. Once it's setup for them they will moon it so hard. I work for a Fortune 500, I know how these assholes think.
They will want to get in on the next Microsoft.
They don't give a shit if the tech has some issues. They aren't mega nerds, they don't care.

Where are you setting your buy orders? I was thinking around $400

$1000

>They don't give a shit if the tech has some issues. They aren't mega nerds, they don't care.

This.

I'm guessing the same.

t. wizard brainlet

$1500

it's done for now. neo is stealing the spotlight.

The day's sell off has begun folks. Dip buyers pay attention.

$1000

so many projects are popping up built on ethereum, few of them have real accomplishments, but most of them are interesting ideas.

why doesn't everyone just hold eth? whatever unicorns emerge, many of them will use eth, so the value increases in some proportion to the value of companies using it. so I would go almost all-in on eth.

seems too simple... I don't know anything about this stuff, what am I missing?

>tfw holding both eth and neo

you are correct, but the reason people choose others is multiples. ETH is a more sure bet but may have a lower return than say a ZRX which is at 0.2. if ETH moons, and ZRX is carried onto multiple projects it may have more multiples at this point than ETH. so i'm in ETH as well as a few other ETH coins

NEO is similar to ETH but has 1/20th the market cap. Why would you hold all Eth when you can potentially make 20x more on NEO?

I bought at 468 did I fuck up?

To me this feels similar to april/may. A slow steady rise until a fucking bright ass moon.

Nah it'll pass that again tomorrow or the day after.

NEO has 1/20th the market cap, so I would probably invest 1/20th of my crypto investments in it.

I still have 4k to dump in but I'm afraid I may be left bag holding tomorrow

NEO under specific circumstances could go big quickly, worth hodling a little

i'd say if you're in it for the long-term (which imo is the only smart way to invest, apart from hi-freq trading) then it doesn't make much of a difference. if you're waiting for a dip, you're gambling, not investing.

Solid advice but I feel like a pullback at this point is necessary. I could be wrong though

storeofvalue.github.io/

Disclaimer: I got into ANS around $5 and cashed out at $45.

wow a blogger who doesn't like NEO, weird

this all looks technology related

Probably not

>high how

Investing = market buy today, sell in 300 days
Trading = limit buy during the dip using 15 minute candles
Gambling = using 1 minute candles to do god knows what, thinking that you know what will happen next

This. What would it take for ETH to x2 in 24 hours? It'd go from $460 to $920. That'd be an extraordinary gain that fast.

If ChainLink x2'd it'd be going from 0.15 to 0.30. that could happen overnight with a favourable announcement easily.

ETH may be the better long term stable investment for those with lots of cash but its tokens are where the big gains can happen fast.

>tfw sold at $465
>tfw want to buy back in now

I know I shouldn't and just wait but fuck

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

BUY BUY BUY

It's going to $500 within a day or two. How many times do we have to tell you this?

4 digits. thats all I know.
check digits.

TFW 106 ETH bought from $4k investment

Top is now. Will retract to about 330-340.

Wait. Hope you're in BTC.

this shit is so painfully overvalued

0.1 to 0.15 BTC make sense long term.

compared to fucking what?

voila

overvalued? care to explain chief?

You only think this because it's been undervalued for months.

WE'VE REACHED THE CEILING FOR THIS WEEK

SELL SELL SELL

AAAAAAAAAA

No. Lots more BTC has been lost forever since it being the first system that everybody learned from. 0.1 to 0.15 is way to high. 0.05 is more realistic.

Where can i buy more ETH/BTC with fiat other then coinbase? Can't get any due to being in the weekend i feel like i'm missing out

Yeah you sure are missing out of buying at the all time high

Never buy the ATH, ever

But to answer your question you can wire money from a bank account to nearly any place like gdax or kraken I guess

Put your $ on exchanges ahead if time. Gdax, gemini, or bitstamp

how's litebit if I'm in the eu? rates seem low

>Never buy the ATH, ever
Shittest advice ever.
No stock would ever grow if your advice was followed. Do you think me buying BTC at the ATH in 2012 and 2015 was bad?

ETH isn't a store of value
Sell while you still can

High-how, High-how
It's home from work we gow

Doo-dee-doot-deet-doot, Doo-dee-doot-doot-doot

High-how,
High-how, High-how, High-how
High-how!

High-how, High-how, High-how