POWRRRRRRRR

You still have time to get in on this. $2.00 EOY easy.

If you don't hate money you need to be invested in this coin.

1.50 more reasonable but youre not wrong overall

Overbought

this is like buying OMG at 250k sats

Did nobody tell this guy?? Meme is over. Should have sold already user

Wait till they announce partnership with BHP Bhilliton.

Not even like buying OMG. POWR makes deals with governments, OMG hypes skateboard pics

It has been stable since the last moon, still in the top five on Binance per 24hr volume.

Shoo fud

REAL USE

enjoy the slow bleed for the next 3 months user

Only reason for BHP to get involved would be to stagnate/kill the project

solid project solid team gains traction they deserve, suddenly you faggots are all REEEEEEEEEEE about making yourself an easy 50% based on .... what

logic where

Do you hate money?

it's the only way for them to learn unfortunately user, our warnings are meaningless

Just posting some insider information. Do what you want with it.

you cant compare that. The broad nuclear winter we had affected all alts. Market sentiment has changed, people are buying, alts are rising.

There's an actual product here. I would usually agree with you but this is not your typical shitcoin. Buy now and never look back.

OP bought ATH again

AHAHAHAAHAHAH

> live in Aus
> go to crypto meet-ups all the time
> ask (interim) lord mayor of Perth why project needs a token at all
> dodges question like a true politician who doesn't have a fucking clue what they're doing
> solid

Ok user

Nah, I bought at 32 cents. This coin is gonna take biz to lambo land. Invest and hodl.

Powed Ledger will announce a partnership with BHP Billiton to run trials with solar power and battery storage on various BHP sites such as those in Kalgoorlie, WA.

This is moon mission to $2 fags.

She packed my bags last night pre flight,
Zero hour, 9 A.M.
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then.

I miss my gains so much, my BTC

It's lonely out here in POWR
On such a timeless coin

And I think it's gonna be a long long time til paaajet brings it down again to find out i'm not the coin they have at home

Oh no no no I'm a rocket coin
Rocket coin burning out the fuds up here alone

There is but nothings going to happen with it anytime soon, if ever. Hodlers will just drop off for other moon missions as they realize this isn't going to be powering the country in the next week or two. This is literally what happens close to every time and it's just the same story here.

Yep, even in the whitepaper and presentations it's clear that all the project requires is fiat and Sparkz. One of the uses they propose for POWR is sending it overseas so you can buy Sparkz/solar power in another country (common problem lmao). Don't get me wrong, piggybacking on a real project means this shitcoin may still have more moon missions left, but the true purpose of POWR is to enrich Mommy at the expense of FOMO buyers

what are the meetups like user? worth dropping in?

this guy

Eh, long term hodl.

Sure user end of the day it's your call and I do hope I'm wrong seeing as a lot of anons are hodling this.

Yeah, I really don't have all that much invested in to it. Just over $600, I'm really not worried about it so I'm just going to hodl. I stand to lose almost nothing but also to gain a lot. Just going to have to see where it goes but I think the future is going to hold some very exciting gains. Maybe not in the month or two but this time next year I really do think this coin and the project as a whole are going to be big

FUCK OFF PAJEET LET IT GROW

Someone post Mommy's tit pics

NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR MOMMY TO GIVE US NEWS

Bought at 8k, sold at 10k. Rebought at 9900 and missed the last window to sell at 9900 to rebuy at 9200 in 6 hours. I might set a sell at 9800 and absorb the loss until I can get it 600 sat lower. It's going to moon to over 15k next week and 30k by EOY

I fucking hope. Watching these """"moving"""" numbers all day today has been infuriating

Dubs don't lie

Dubs twice over do. Sorry pajeet.

user if you weren't using such stale memes I'd actually consider buying from you.

would also like to see this

poor fud,

read the white paper, the ONLY way to get sparks is by buying POWR

MAAAAAAAAAAA!

WHERE ARE MY GAINS MOMMYYYYYYY

REEEEEEEE

massive announcements on monday and wednesday... easy 2x by the end of next week. If you dont get in on this now, you are either retarded or you hate money.

Let's hope. Stay strong and hodl

Stop samfag snd bumping yot

Sage

>samefag
What are ID's?
>bumping
I'm responding to posts

Stay mad fud.

bought in a $0.08... making bank! wish I put all my bags into it.

What is a VPN

Too much work.