BITTREX SAYS, "FUCK YOU!"

bye tikka

binance here we go

RIP BCash

I unironically support this desu

RIP bots manipulating the price.
I only make 3 or 4 trades a day at most.
This is awesome.

Binance FTW

bittrex about to go out of business

get out before its too late

... I fail to see what in here is worth getting mad about. It sounds good.

There's nothing wrong with any of these changes, desu. Might root some of the botting action and make their slowass servers respond a little better. We don't need +1 sat bid wars or pajeets p&d

good, fuck price manipulation, fuck teeka

Does this mean you can't place a buy order more than a few sats above the current price? So you can't just buy out all the sells anymore?

Fucking awesome, once LINK is on Bittrex, no more bot manipulation and we go to $10.

botfags BTFO

Source?

Bittrex sent out a mass email

Good job Bittrex. Fuck bots

Pajeets BTFO

Heck yeah fuck those bots

>$8 minimum trade
the horror

You guys do understand that a floating point edit will bring bots back in business, don't you? This is a money grab.
To fight bots you'd need to implement API restrictions. This so that Bittrex get's it's 0.5%.

This is actually false none of their terms and conditions state this either

Wait i still have a dollar leftover from a neo sale. GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEYYYYYYY

You cut out one of the worst parts. It says they'll be removing orders after 28 days. So you can't just leave an order in the book to sell at your target exit point, you have to come back and refresh it every month ;) Can't wait to see the shitstorm when someone misses a huge moon because of this

false? Go look at your inbox you dunse. Everyone got one.