Alright Veeky Forums, I want to invest long term on crypto. Would a 25% per XMR, LTC, BTC, ETH be a good portfolio...

Alright Veeky Forums, I want to invest long term on crypto. Would a 25% per XMR, LTC, BTC, ETH be a good portfolio? They've all done extremely well in the past year. I don't want to put all into one or two of those major coins as it gets a bit more risky.

all in on doge and/or confido

50% eth 25% xmr 25% chainlink

dgb has pretty good projections

30 - 50 - 20 could be a good split for long term.

30 percent shared into btc and eth
50 percent into top 10/15 (xmr, ripple, dash .. etc)
20 percent into top 50/100 which you believe in (powr, monaco, modum etc ..)

what's that dumb bitch doin with her hand?
she looks like a retard

How much doge to get have her as my gf

Yeah, OP, those are great picks. Don't listen to anyone's altcoin advice here because they'll shill you on a dead shit coin. What you have is perfect for long term

I'd punch this stupid bitch in the face if she made that dumb face at me

Yup. Great choices.

If you actual have capital then there is no reason to take on shitcoins. That's for poorfags.

Seems good, go heavier on xmr tho and add some neo in the mix.

You think I should be a bit patient and wait for some specific weekly/monthly dips on all of the coins and then buy myself in, or just go with whatever is the current price and stop watching blockfolio for a year?

That would be a fine portfolio. Maybe add some BCH to hedge your BTC.

wow who is this qt

not
>beauty is in the eye of the bagholder

her eyes :x

Abigail Halliday

half of your portfolio should be bitcoin
buy bitcoin

There is an argument for larger than this, diversification is for huge portfolios and people with a tonne of time and resources to find the others. I've found that diversifying outside of an ETF can be a pain in the arse to manage due to needing to be across different assets, all the time.

>no druids
You posted the wrong version, faggot.

why do all the girls i fall in love with have to be from britain ;-;

She's holding a glass with it you idiot!

I know, right??!! Me too... I love those British women!

shes not even asian. saged

Why you so mad?

Why they always so mad?