>Institutional money

Can you retards shut the fuck up?

Your piece of shit isnt going to go from 8000 to 50000 or from 300 to 3000 overnight.

Stop pretending because CME talked about futures (already having problems with it going live) that wall street is going to buy up your coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money
americanbanker.com/opinion/centralized-blockchain-projects-are-doomed-to-failure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will corporate platform ETH. Maybe not BTC.

I hold 20 ETH and .5 BTC.

shhh

only tears now

You coin traders are going to get slaughtered once institutional traders enter the game.

If all you did was trade coins against other novice traders then you have no idea how to trade against real traders.

>Hold 600 ETH
>Considered nocoiner

this is what I've been saying. Right now it's a bunch of autists who think they've "beat the market" and have some secret only they know. When people with actual knowledge get involved they're gonna get slaughtered.

I trade Forex markets and when I see you coin traders post your charts and analysis I feel sorry for you. Because I know that shit does not work in Forex because of all the Big Money trading here.

If you guys do think big money will come into coin trading soon I highly recommend using a demo account and learning to trade a different vehicle like futures, stocks, or Forex to learn how to trade against top traders. Otherwiseb you're going to be annihilated once big money comes into coins and you have no idea what you do.

many laughs had

thx user

to be fair though i feel stupid in hindsight for doubting it at $1000

we're saying the same thing fellow "wagecuck". These dipshits think they're the only ones who can invest. They're gonna get steamrolled and reeeeeeee themselves into their parents basement.

That's why it makes sense to buy and hold good coins and not trade that shit.

I know we agree but I'm not just talking to you but any other coin traders reading. Anyway I highly suggest practicing trading in real markets to step your game up and not get blind sided once big money comes.

I've only recently got into options so I've got a bit to go before forex but I'll be there eventually. Autistic nerds jizz their pants to crypto when there's a winning game in options, forex, futures, etc. But of course that involves using "fiat" currency and admitting that not every bank is run by Jews trying to take your money.

Cant i just buy and hodl

not exactly what he meant by trading

>implying "real" traders have any idea how this shit works

typical coincuck who distrusts anyone with actual knowledge and education.

>my autist friends on Veeky Forums told me my "portfolio" is a real winner
>any day now

You sound like a nocoiner. I bet you're still paying off college debt too, and look down on people who don't.

nah autist, just a debt free wagecuck with a paid off house, car, and enough trading knowledge to generate double digit returns over many years.

Yeah, get in early and don't panic sell and you'll be fine. The ones who get destroyed are the people that try to sell so they can buy back in for more coin.

Hold BTC/ETH/XMR and you're gold as long as you stock up before they arrive. I'm buying as much ETH as I can before 2018.

My 62 year old tech illiterate dad has been talking about bitcoin the past week

Once the boomers fall for the meme you're going to see some serious shit

Oh, do tell me what he meant.

You’re going to get your ass fucked raw by professional daytraders.

he's repeating a meme mocking cryptoautists. I suggest discarding any investing "advice," such as the terrible piece you just gave.

Explain to me why holding valuable coins is bad? Do these pro traders have special powers to take my coins away from me?

>to generate double digit returns over many years.

I can literally generate double digit returns in under a month, wagecuck.

even in a highly inflated, highly speculative, irrationally exuberant, no value based field like crypto, value is driven by supply and demand. The demand for crypto is entirely, completely manufactured and 100% bullshit. When it pops you gon die.

but to answer, you're holding a worthless pile of "digital gold!!!12" which gives you nothing. You derive usable value through selling AKA trading.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money

>I've been trading cryptoz for liek 3 years!!!@22

You got me there, I'm 22 and have been trading for three years.

But I'm also worth $600,000 in ETH, so

meaning you have no real net worth. Mfw you've been had. Do you feel as stupid as you should?

>meaning you have no real net worth.
So you're saying can't sell his ETH? Why?

What? I can literally cash out whenever I want. I cashed out $4,000 to go to Europe with recently, it was an amazing time tbqh.

He's obviously a LARPer.

It makes no sense.

oh he can. If he's a typical coincuck he's gonna "hodl and save!!!@" because someone got hoowinked back in 2011 and that's what conventional wisdom has been since then.

But for a real answer, refer back to the "highly inflated, highly speculative, irrationally exuberant, no value based field like crypto" part of my earlier comment. Trading is inherently exposing yourself to all the risk involved. But holding a crypto is stupid.

Double edged sword. A lack of baseline has given way to this board of edgy autists giving shitty financial advice. No one here has any actual financial knowledge.

>I use the word literally to sound smarterer reeeeee

>refer back to the "highly inflated, highly speculative, irrationally exuberant, no value based field like crypto" part of my earlier comment

This makes no sense either as ETH platform has huge potential for superior solutions to real business problems.

>I repeat a sound byte I heard on this board last thursday with no evidence or actual knowledge of what I'm saying reeeeeeee

seriously all you desperate cryptocucks are the exact fucking same. If you guys hive mind knew what the fuck it was talking about then so be it but ignorance reins supreme.

>seriously all you desperate cryptocucks are the exact fucking same. If you guys hive mind knew what the fuck it was talking about then so be it but ignorance reins supreme.

Do you think you can describe what the blockchain actually does?

whens it gonna pop?

Spotted the buttblasted no coiner

Back to r/buttcoin you go.

>be cuck
>be in trouble
>alpha wagecuck decimated my three pre-thought crypto arguments
>reeeeee.jpg
>does not compute
>deflect to save face
>hope other cryptocuck comes along and deflects further
>my "portfolio" is gonna top out any day now!!!!@!@12

It's not that you guys are ignorant of basic economics. I mean, it is, but it's more of how disingenuous and intolerant you are of people who try to save you.

>Spotted the buttblasted no coiner
proud no coiner, beat market, beat autists who think they know how to "invest"
>muh portfolio reeeeeeeeeee

I enjoy my frappucino's with extra sprinkles user.

forgot to put portfolio in quotes since coinfags don't actually have portfolios but you get the idea

I think I get what you are trying to say. Why are the beating around the bush?

You're basically saying that BTC is worthless and won't become a worldwide currency/store of value.

However, for some reason you don't understand that BTC is simply only a part of blockchain and that ETH and it's tokens are used for much greater purposes than simply currency.

>It's not that you guys are ignorant of basic economics.

It seems like you are ignorant of basic technical knowledge and have no idea what this market actually does? Who is going to get destroyed in this market again?

Is this a troll thread? A+ OP

Within 2 years companies will all be using private blockchains and you won't have access. 99% of the alts will be near worthless. Billion dollar companies aren't going to be buying bags of shit tokens off you on binance.

translation - "I don't understand, and I have literally no idea what etherium or any other crypto actually is, but you are the ignorant one!!!!!11!"

>I use literally incorrectly to sound smart

I could play count the logical fallacies with the comments here, yours included. Educate yourself and come back when you're ready kid.

>I'm way smarter than all of you, I'd tell you how you're all wrong but I just really don't have the time, why don't you just gooogle it
>also I'm the op samefagging like a FAGGOT
lmfao hi op, you're a massive faggot and if you're going to samefag, don't use *literally* the exact term you have been using as op in the same post.

Shitty tumblr gif
Rent free

If your not larping like an obese faggot, then listen up rope stroke:

you should know that, ETFs can buy into the FUTURES and guess who uses ETFs? Every asshole boomer or regular joe investor. Hello main street money! Enjoy being a salty nocoiner tho ill piss in your bucket from the sky!!!

I am many things but OP is not one of them

>googling financial terms and picking ETFs and futures and thinking I know what they mean

you seriously sound pants on head retarded. I would love to see the mental gymnastics you have to do to tell me how futures are LITERALLY!!!@ the same as crypto. Seriously I'm crying laughing. You guys are fucking retarded.

Go on, I'll wait.

hahahaha ok OP same faggit. good luck being a no coiner!! cant wait for these gainz!!

>he thinks it has to be one or the other with cryptos.

Nope no portfolios just all in with btc and over 20x gains. Rest of my assets in real estate and cash and a growing ira.

This

I mean yeah probably but it kind of defeats the purpose of a distributed blockchain.

I'll give that you have an actual portfolio with tangible assets. You also have cryptos.

americanbanker.com/opinion/centralized-blockchain-projects-are-doomed-to-failure

'The response to the bank consortium was lackluster. Just weeks before launching the code, Goldman Sachs, Santander and JPMorgan Chase quit R3, albeit they did not cite the lack of decentralization as a reason for leaving.

Project Jasper, a test of a closed and centralized blockchain version of Payments Canada’s large-value transfer system, offers another telling example. According to the Bank of Canada, which is a member of Project Jasper and has oversight of the LVTS, Project Jasper has not been faster or more cost effective than the existing LVTS — so far.

While the test was not optimized for speed or cost effectiveness, the central bank said Jasper’s results increased its understanding of distributed-ledger-technology-based payments systems and would guide future research.'

your portfolio has not outperformed the cryptos, you have literally been beaten by retards

>I see my friends using the word literally incorrectly
>autist senses tingling
>get in on action before jerking off and retiring my fedora for the evening
>reeeeeeeeeee

get fucked idiot. I several valuations that would cause your autism to spike. I could explain but my previous experience is that actual financial knowledge causes the drivel here to reeeeee themselves into a defensive corner because they (you) fear what you don't understand.

but yeah kid your delusion is LITERALLY rock solid /s

>a defensive corner because they (you) fear what you don't understand.
You can't even describe what the blockchain does.

>reaching for an irrelevant argument in hopes of fighting semantics while you reach for a victory cheetoh

google deflection and come back when you're ready manlet

You don't even understand the fucking products in the market you are FUDing. How is that deflection?

Delusional about fucking what?

There's a difference between investing and trading.

In simple terms investing is buying undervalued and selling overvalued. Since you can't value cryptos 'investing' (buying and holding) would be a silly idea.
Traders chase momentum and make gains both ways from increases and decreases.

That’s assuming you have the technical aptitude to trade intraday fluctuations and/or the ability to backtest (and then forwardtest) strategies with full data sets, which we likely don’t have. You are just gambling, otherwise.

>There's a difference between investing and trading.

Took me a long time to realize and understand this

Indeed. But as more institutional investors are sinking money into infrastructure/platforms they will be looking for ways to clean the 'dumb money' out of cryptos.

If i had deep enough pockets I'm sure I could clean most of you guys out, judging by the silly charts I see posted on this board. To be honest though I'm not sure how much money it takes to move the charts though on coins.

Totally, but at that point, why not just get into good projects early instead of getting shaken off by professional daytraders?

For the average joe, swingtrading, sure. Daytrading, I don’t know.

Lol you fucking morons don't think we are already here trading already.... I traded forex for years.. The swings in this fucking world... We all know about it. We just play dumb. Smarten up.

>swingtrading, sure. Daytrading,

These are pretty much the same thing.

Daytrading is swingtrading, swingtrading is not necessarily daytrading.

I'm not be a smartass here.

Explain to me how you clean me out. I buy 20 ETH at 351, I don't plan on selling for a long time because I think it go 'BTC' and hit something ridiculous like 5k.

How are you separating me from my money? I don't get it. I seriously don't. I know, call me a moron and brainlet. That's why I'm asking?

So are you suggesting that once I enter a position that might run pretty well that ill just take the next day off and not look for more positions to enter?

Or at the very least monitor my position?

I honestly do not want to teach a bunch of random people how to trade or at rhe very least what I know.

All I'll say is go open up a demo account on Forex or futures, or stock trading and test how well you do against experienced traders. See how many positions you can maintain without being forced out of them.

>See how many positions you can maintain without being forced out of them.

How though? I honestly don't give shit about massive downswings. I'm not in any debt, I have a steady income job. How exactly would you force me to sell when I don't want to?
Simply taking your ball and going home is pretty gay especially when you run your mouth.

What part of I'm not going to teach you what I know don't you get? If you want to find out go see for yourself. You can use a demo account and do it for free. I'm not about to teach you shit that cost me countless hours and tears for free.

Alright. I guess I'm going to accumulate what I think will be valuable in the future and then sell it a much later is total non sense because .... reasons.
Reasons you like to brag about but won't tell. Why open your mouth to begin with. Fuck off LARPer.

No, i’m not. Daytrading means you close your position at the end of the same day, always—which means you have less time and margin or error to allow a bad position to correct.

While unregulated for sure. But a greater access to resources will always trump. The crypto market will eventually become similar to the Forex or stock market. Profits will then be harder to come by.

Everyone has different circumstances.

>why won't you teach me what you learned the hard way and is extremely valuable for free? But not only me, any and everyone else here?

Brah.

Man. All I have to say is if you believe everything some shitter site like Investopedia days then you're a fool.

Go ahead and eat that shit up. Just like 95% of all other traders out there who are lossing constantly against smart money.

Not so much separating you from your money. But if the price plummets your position is doing to be significantly lower. If you have limited resources i'm sure you can't afford to keep buying and holding.

I don't understand what's so hard about this guy just testing his theory for fucking free with a demo account against Smart Money.

I'll hold forever. I'm not any need for money in the near future which doesn't seem like the case for 95 percent of this place. When BTC went down to 5,550 I was completely cool with it and figured it would drop even further and that one year from now it up a lot higher.
Other people were freaking out.

Because I don't know anything about the fucking stock market.
I know BTC, ETH, XMR. I researched the fucking tech behind it. I have a CS degree.

Not sure if he's having difficult with the concept or taking the piss.

Do as you please.

>I'll hold forever
Most won't or can't against Smart Money.

Was that so fucking hard. That was your super secret knowledge.

So basically they panic sell and take the loss. The plan is to shake out the weak hands.

Faggots, normies dont know shit about crypto. (15 years in insto futures trading). Crypto is around .30% of total money and .40% stock mkt cap. Stay autistic.

>Was that so fucking hard. That was your super secret knowledge.
>So basically they panic sell and take the loss. The plan is to shake out the weak hands.

You are naive as fuck it isn't anywhere near that simple. If it were everyone would be beating the market. Anyway good luck.

Actually it is that simple. I don't know about stocks.

But buy BTC. Believe in it's end purpose. I'm not sure you even understand the concept of blockchain.

Hold until that purpose becomes a reality.

The problem with you is that your unintelligent gorilla. You don't even understand what crypto is.