Ark

How is literally no one talking about this coin? All Veeky Forums ever does is shill shitcoin projects meanwhile there isn't a single mention of the next chinese ethereum. As soon as this gets on to binance korean whales are going to pump hard. Don't act like no one told you. Buy ark or stay poor.

theres literary 4 ark threads atm including this one

It's already on binance...it's been on there.

We have ARK threads on the daily, faggot.
Lurk for more than 30 minutes when coming to a new board before you start spewing shit.

hodling 3300

everyone that isn't a retard have bought it already so no point to shill it like the rest shitcoins

Not sure what boards you look at bro. There is atleast 10 a day. Are you sure you even own ARK and not ARC?

minister you arktoshi

I can't get much more deluded bro

10 a day? Youre mixing it up with link

To be honest, you guys who really like ark should of bought it when it was below $1. Nw you're just buying it at over 20x the ico price which I still find ridiculous. And I'm sure other people too. ARK has already sailed and its currently where it should be. Its done well as an ICO and I really don't see this going above 50% increase. When they release their wallet or announcements and I see a pump I'll probably drop my ARK

Al eyes on Obsidian
>operation rape dog

Fuck man, I hope you're ok with seeing your words posted everywhere in a few months.

10 a day is certainly within the ballpark if you sit here all day browsing biz.

>t. Someone who has no life

Jelly af

Lol you're poor, bro.

I'm well aware

Hey man don't worry about it, I started with $1k in Feb. I bought a brand new car, $10k worth of mining equipment and still got $20k in crypto, you'll fuckin make it my man.

Fuck I want gains like this. God I'm getting tired of being homeless. I need a real job but still have a few months of shit fucking around garbage (university).

I appreciate it, started with $700 and finally decided to go in on ark so I'm not complaining

OP, I guarantee that you have 10x more money in that account than 75% of the larping 13yo on this site. You're actually winning. Congrats on not pretending your 10$ allowance from your mom is a 100k portfolio

Dude sift through the bullshit and you'll see the truly good coins.
>bought ethereum at $10
>sold at $350
>bought antshares with gains at $2.50
>sold at $25
Holding ark till at least $75

Ohh but you can.

>6600 ARK

And number 1 spot on Biz Private delegate has over 1.5million ARK (total in multiple wallets). He is our supreme commander.

You think ark will really go that high? I like the look of it so I have about 1200 ark but I'm out of cash I can handle losing until student loan bucks come in January.

I'll tell you what guys, if ark hits $165 in two years I'll divide 2k ark between you guys, I fucking love the ark community so much. Send me your wallet addresses and I'll save them for if that day is to come. $165 Ark=I will have reached my $1mil goal

>should of

what about me user, I like ark too :(

Dubs of truth, but I was saying I don't have any other money, literally put everything in it.

Not gonna steal my Ark that easy buddy!

Keep away gains goblin! REEEE

>implying

I want to own an island.

Plankton arkie here, hope we make it fellow arkie
AdSSGSLStNGb8yT6VP9SKdUVtYGDhV9e3F

Post your wallet address, and we will find (You) when ark is $165.

Holy fuck yes. Before my ledger arrives I only have a bittrex ark wallet. That work?

What's the difference with who gives what? You can find people by wallet address?

Make sure to track tsunami warnings, and also have a big tower on the island you can dodge a wave with.

But wouldn't that be like 300k$? You're that's alit even when you have a million and uncle Sam's going to take a huge chunk.

Yeah man, Why not just use the desktop wallet though?

lol you guys truly deserve a moon rocket. I've never bought a single ark, yet I've been lurking the threads every now and then since neo was ans. I root for arkies the most

at least 10 a day

>The Joke
>Sorry, I am Australian.

I think ARK can hit $100, but IF it does it won't be any time soon.

Actually good point, but my staking should cover the taxes by then

T H E

L U D E D

God damn I'm so jelly, I wish I could afford to invest more into ark right now, sitting on my small pile of 148 ark. (ATAcXorx7AtEicp5u933bBoFdMy6QRrdgj)
Good for you though, I can only imagine those juicy dividends on the daily!

A R K I E S

OhYeah make sure you guys are on Veeky Forums when it gets to $165 set fuckin reminders because I'll make a few posts so that I can make sure you guys are actually getting your ark, I don't wanna send $100k worth of ark to a dead wallet. I'll send like 1 and have you guys confirm you got it or whatever and then send the rest

ANhPkftgNJ17cFRSf5D4ThWCocoBfLDGdM

Because I don't have WiFi and so I do all trading and crypto stuff on my phone. I don't even have anything staked because I think I have to wait for the mobile wallet to release.

I'll make a note of it. I'll have wallets other than bittrex by then lol.
If I find you I might give you a blowjob.
No homo

2k÷3 wallets....666 each...rip

STUTTER