>$300 computer chair
>$1k of silver
>$1k of gold

Still holding $35k worth
>I'm 21

>mazda
kys

How? It's impossible to cash out.

Gift cards, buy directly, cash out small amounts via Etransfer...

and all that shit you bought would be worth 2-3x more now if you had of just stayed and kept it in crypto right

Yeah but if it all goes up in smoke he has something

>gold
>silver
>mazda

Fucking hold you pleb, why are you buying junk? That 9k could be worth 100k next year

>20 years old
>haven't sold more than 5k over the past year because i'm not a stupid consumerist like most millenials.
>Muh treat muhself
>Fuck off i'm trying to hit 7 figs

I got to 200 and back to 50. You should cash out along the way, to hedge against yourself.

Good job

gonna cash out .5 now
thanks for the hindsight based user

I was already debt free, so I paid off my $25k crypto investments with a $30k cash out. boring, I know.

also still got 120k in ETH i don't know what to do with

Send me some please

0xeA83A0fA0f5d0FdEFbDfc399DA7D63AB745132AC

fuck off dude. I worked for my shit and that's what you're going to have to do too.

I'm trying. But poor and low wagecuck.. life is hard user

you think I was born with a silver spoon? I wasn't. everything I have I've worked for and I didn't get any handouts from anyone. so you better sack up and start putting some effort into it.

Yes sir, hope see you on moon one day brah. Feels

>have same amount of link as you
>maybe ill make it??

>don't know that LINK is next ETH

BUY SOME LINK WIT IT

you know LINK is literally an ERC20 token on the ETH blockchain right?

no i didnt know i just blindly invest in coins /s

yeah i know and i store link on my ETH address on ledger nano s. but link is the use case for getting smart contracts on blockchain mass adoption

>like most millenials

it's not. no one knows about link besides biz and the handful of people who needed to use the bathroom at that one conference link was in the basement of.

except that link is partnered with all big banks and a global leading tech consulting firm? get ready for some fomo

I feel like it literally is possible for anyone in crypto right now to "make it" relatively speaking. Regardless of whether this is a bubble or not. Like seriously fiat to altcoins isn't even a thing yet, thats probably the biggest barrier hindering a lot of coins that arent bitcoin or ethereum.

>blockchain
Dude you realize that doesn't mean that link can t be it's own platform bro or as big as eth. In fact it's compatible with hyperledger and bitcoin as well.

but you literally cant cash out...

THANK YOU user. SMART GUY IN THIS THREAD

if you're unironically this retarded, you need to go see a doctor. the longer you go untreated, the worse it will be.

you dont believe me?? try to cash out. i bet you can't - prove me wrong. deposits from exchanges will have complications and never go through and if you do localbtc feds will kick down your door within 1 minute of opening an account.

don't say i didn't warn you

Paid my parents debt
> -130k
For those wondering
No u never feel good wasting money on anyone but yourself

this is my estimated tax worksheet for Q3. I cashed out so much that I owed the IRS $4k last quarter and the year isn't even over yet.

damn get on the meme train pajeet. no one cares about your scam exchange shills

dude please, i've paid for half of my house furniture with BTC via overstock.com and cashed out at least 8k to go on a few vacations. if you think it's impossible you're just doing it wrong and/or have never paid taxes. making money just costs money, pay your dues and get that sweet money.

How do you like the Mazda 3?

MT? What you got under the hood?