Lol this is how you cash out

Transfer to coinbase, sell for usd *gasp* and deposit directly into your bank account

If you don't know this... there is no help for you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82vreraACGM
youtube.com/watch?v=zuokfJe_7AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop feeding the trolls

You do this you get cucked by IRS

no, it gives you an error

>tfw the entire "can't cash out" meme has been an ad for coinbase all along

How do I not get raped by my creepy gay Uncle Sam?

>having to pay taxes on capital gains
might as well never use my money

This is the real reason you can't cash out. Only when you're a bazillionaire and ready to give mo money fo dem programs. Help em get they life back on track. Good boy dindu nuffin.

or you could just become a citizen where crypto isn't taxed and never come back to the U.S.

>You do this you get cucked by IRS

Or, and just hear me out.....You declare your cashout (minus what you put in) as capital gains, pay tax, and not worry.

Or even better, go to a tax professional. They have audit guarantees - so you never have to keep looking over your shoulder for the taxman

how long do you have to hold for it to be capital gains. whats preventing sam from saying "gibs me dat" and declare it income.

2 years

Doesn't Coinbase take an arm and leg from you every time you cash out?

What are the low-fee ways to cash out?

You lying whore it's one year.

They require more ID to cash out than to buy in. Unreasonable amounts of it. Example: not everyone has a passport, you can't expect that. I mean, not everyone even has a drivers license, but it wouldn't matter if they did since drivers license isn't enough on its own. If you don't have one you are even more fucked.

Also for anyone not in the US cashing out is impossible.

This isn't a meme,

Atleast in Finland I can just walk to my closest bitcoin vending machine (we have dozens) and use paper wallet to cash out 5k$ at a time.. indeninitely

prove it

youtube.com/watch?v=82vreraACGM

Why are you paying nearly $100 a coin on per transaction on Coinbase instead of using Gemini and paying closer to $16 a coin??

youtube.com/watch?v=zuokfJe_7AI

i thought it was through localbitcoins that you cashout?

no proof. Just shilling advertisement. It's fake

paid shill

Dank memes there