Oldfagbiztard

Exit. Everything. Wait 24 hours. Spend some time with your Family. Your Significant Other. Your Dog. Shun crowds. Thank me later.

To quote Rosa Parks " nah "

You mean exit all alts back in to BTC or leave BTC and go into fiat/tether? Is tether safe?

that aint even the right trip

Yes it is

Its the right trip. I'm going to very unpleased if you make me cap my P of I again.

Tether safe.

Don't worry, I got your back, sir.

Why should we believe you after your terrible Bitcoin Gold call earlier today?

Explain yourself or STFU

Many situations Fluid. Keep you posted as I can.

LARP

Step back. He wasn't lying to you all. Things changed, info was gained, plan adapted.

Excuse me? I made you 48% last night. The Koreans cost us 3 - 4% tonight by flopping. Sit down, Boy.

The Koreans have the same intel I have. They pulled the plug. (you) have no clue what goes on behind the scenes.

You heard the man. Sit down.

>makes 1 correct call in vast bull markets
>proceeds to make bad calls the next day

Nah dude, you gotta prove yourself again, you can't just say "exit all crypto markets" without justification. Your bad call earlier fucked me out of about 8 grand.

What do you mean exit everything

Improvise Adapt Overcome.

1 correct call? Ignorant fuck. Shut your mouth.

Operation dragonslayer?

Remember to sage and hide newfag LARPing tripfags.

What's the current plan with BCH, is anyone actually following through with operation memeslayer?

What do (you) suppose it cost me, Krill?

Why are you shilling for OP?

Likely OP on his phone or another device. Pathetic.

whats going on biztard?

The Prince is dead, or might as well be. Money for BCH is drying up. they are going to have one last dying pump at the end of next week.

Is monero safe? I don't trust tether.

You claim he has 1 correct call, and you call HIM a newfag? Obviously you are the newfag. Sit down and shut up - you look ever more pathetic every time you talk.

One last pump. Fuck it I’m in

Are you sure you don't want to make a few calls first?

Yea but is the last pump even gonna be up to the current price? Or will it fall to like 1200 and then get back to 1500 for the finale?

A lot of assets relocating rapidly. Very fluid. Not sure what yet. May not know until after the fact. just sitting tight. Part of what blew us up on Gold. blew everyone up, from the looks of it. Stopped multiple pumps across the board.

Already made them earlier.

This most likely.

btc doesnt exactly look weak right now... you sure we shouldnt get in to that? maybe its its turn finally to ath again?

Cheers. Will resurface in a couple of days if I am no longer needed elsewhere. Gotta move.

>will resurface in a few days when everyone forgets my bad calls

Yes.

Going to ground

yes what?

Um. Yeah. Made 48% on his call previous night, lost 3% on his call tonight. That tells me you are a faggot.

>OP using a VPN and Veeky Forums pass

Oldfag posted a pic once. Saw it, and didnt think to screencap it before mods canned it. Battle scarred and hard as nails.

i mean, ok. i dont know, im just asking

Does oldfagbiztard actually make you guys money?

Are you guys actually going to withdraw?

>people ACTUALLY believe this shit

New BTC ATH tonight

Chap had a lot of supporters. I dont have as much shit to do as Oldfag, but Im quite sure sorting my sock drawer would be far more intellectually stimulating than conversing with you. Good Evening

This asshat has been on Veeky Forums all day sliding his threads and made an awful call for Bitcoin Gold earlier.

Only an idiot would blindly exit all markets because of some user on Veeky Forums, especially one that doesn't explain his logic.

SAGE

oldfag, is there any large pump in glitter coin today, or should i pull out b4 too late?

He bats 993. I am withdrawing. If he is wrong, by the looks if it, I may miss out in a 5 to 10 percent gain somewhere if I guess the right coin. If he is right, I could lose 50 percent or more no matter what I am in. I am withdrawing for a day. I have been neglecting the Family anyway

Oldfag had said the Koreans wanted it to fall to 360 before the next pump.

Nah.. OP looks like a wrinkly soy boy.

fuck, too much risk here, i don't know if the next pump is gonna worth it