0.0000 ETH
$0.00
Bitcoin
0%
0.0000 BTC
$0.00
Total Balance ≈
$16,838.46

how much do i need to make it LTC bros? 1000 LTC?

>APOLOGIZE
>P
>O
>L
>O
>G
>I
>Z
>E

i have 150. unironically mirin your portfolio

almost at $80

LTC is pretty much guaranteed $500-$2000 year 2018, 1000ltc would be plenty long term.

the only problem is while your holding LTC your gonna watch a dozen small market cap shitcoins do 2-10x every 2 weeks, so that's not much fun.

the point of crypto is the technology and the perceived value should be based off of the tech. let all the knockoffs try to cash in on the tech, but those who rode the wave with the founders of decentralized currencies will be the last ones standing in the end

lol I have 7 ltc and i just sold 2.5 at 72 fml

Sitting on 64780 LTC :)

jesus man. why even bother with 7? i'm thinking about buying in another 800 LTC so i can have 1000. that way if it actually moons to 2000 a LTC i will be in lambo land. 7 LTC isn't even worth it dude. u should be putting ur whole paycheck into Crypto every month
My 38 yo friend got a 13 yo preggo (self.law)
submitted just now by crytpomarketing
There is a catch. She got pregnant because he mailed her his frozen semen and she inserted it into her pussy under his direction. Is this statutory rape still if they never had physical sex and live over 1000 miles away? the police have changed him with statutory rape even though they have never even kissed

kys if you are also the one FOMOing it to acquire more

excuse me what the fuck?

that's quite the catch there partner

Which ones though? That's always the big question. Where everyone has another answer

Fucking laughed hard

Wew

Honestly lads if you didn't see this breakout, you should probably just put your money in a hole somewhere and forget about it.

Its called being poor man lol. I had someone steal 100k usd from me recently.

>She got pregnant because he mailed her his frozen semen and she inserted it into her pussy under his direction.
and i thought today could not get any better

Love it, litebro.

YA GOT BALLS.

>the new floor will be 100 dollars after this run
not calling for 1000 dollar ltc or something ridiculous here. 100 is guaranteed within this week. it will hover around 100 until btc's next correction and then bounce back up to 10k. screencap this

Is this how you buy into women low so you can reap the profits at the ATH?