How do I get into this whole cryptocurrency thing if I don't have the slightest idea how to start?

How do I get into this whole cryptocurrency thing if I don't have the slightest idea how to start?

Help pls

Well i started off by buying knee pads... so you should probably start there.

You are beyond too late but lurk moar

It's too late, big money has already gotten in.

All in on link

It’s not too late. Buy some bitcoin and ether on coinbase. Check the price every five minutes and say goodbye to the life you know.

What exchanges do you niggers use?
I'm not really comfortable faxing my passport to a bunch of chinks.

shitty fud. it'll be too late around 2020 but now is still okay.

Don't bother, it's virtually impossible to cash out now cuz of the new laws. Look into penny stocks or something

Stop being a faggot and trying to waste this poor kid's money.

fucking google it, you little shit.

unironically this. go trade apple stocks instead.

Make wallet, buy crypto, lose money, neck yourself.

ok, i see what's going on here.

Careful you can get in but literally can't cash out. If you're ok with all your money sitting on a wallet on the internet with NO VALUE

fastest is way is to buy a good calculator and install a cryptocoin tracking app on your phone

next throw your phone, calculator, and life savings into an incinerator

Don't listen to these idiots, it's not too late people have been saying that for the entire year and bitcoin has not stopped growing. Crypto currency is no where near the level of other currencies yet.

Create an account on the coin base app. Though if you're only looking at bitcoin right now I would suggest using gdax as the fees are much lower.

If you create an account on coin base you will also have an account on gdax as they are ran by the same company

This is how I did it

Last word of advise. Never put money into bitconnect. It is a text book poonzi scheme.

And if you're confused by any of it, just search youtube videos for a better understanding of how to do anything I suggested. It's all there OP :)

>no where
>coin base
>advise
>poonzi
Are you going to trust this guy?

Well I have literally no idea what anything of this means.
I think I'll stick to suicide, maybe women are indeed dumb as fuck.

Don't commit suicide. Kneepads, my dear friend. Kneepads.

Make an account with coinbase

Make an account with GDAX

get your CC verified and or bank account

have USD put into your GDAX

>buy bitcoin,litecoin,or ethereum

>trade it on any exchange you want to buy the coins you want

ez pz

Oh by no means should he trust my information without doing his own due diligence.

Spelling mistakes while typing with my thumbs isn't really anything that discredits my information

But I would still advise he double check my reccomendations, hence my suggestion OP take some time to check out videos on the subjects

Is the Free BTC app legit?

Imagine being this naive

Literally just lurk moar.

I researched BTC for two solid days before I actually made the decision to buy some.

Also don't listen to Idiots who tell you you can't get your money out. That's blatantly not true. But again Google it for yourself OP :)

65% btc
20% xmr
10% zec
5% playing around with shitcoin till you know what u are doing

Just buy ethereum