Advicd on making a lot of money

I’m 15 years old, a freshman come from a middle class family, and I have this unquenchable want for success, not millions of dollar, but billions. I’ve come to the realization that I’m at the very beginning of my life and that if I want my dream to become a reality, I should probably start thinking ahead now. The only problem is I don’t know where to start. I’ve asked for guidance from parents and peers but I haven’t received a difinitve answer and I feel like I won’t be able to let myself live if I don’t accomplish my goal. Although my feelings may be a product of my youth, I still feel like I might as well ask for advice. So, any tips on where I should get started?

Underage b&

user, you ever heard of bitcoin?

Put all your milk money into link

even though this is obvious bait I can relate. 16 yr old here, currently holding POWR, HST and REQ. Am i gonna make it guys?

go sucka dick lil nigga

my dad has told me a little bit about bitcoin, but I’ve never really heard much about it besides that, I know it’s a crypto currency and it’s supposed to be worth millions in the future but I don’t know if I have the money to invest

Buy LINK of course.

Buy LINK.

i fucking hate kids so much, why are they all so stupid and annoying

go to college for a hard science or youll be a wagecuck for life.

save up and buy 2 ETH and flip shitcoins on Etherdelta. I turned 600 into 9000+ this week on ED.

save what I wrote here, it's the best advice and real advice out of all these responses.

if you dont understand everything I said, go research and figure it out.

good luck youngin

It's not just a meme kid, buy LINK.

Buy CFD, its at all time low, so only up from here

I would go 25% BTC, 10% ETH and the rest in CFD

It's literally the future of ecommerce

You want billions? that comes from disrupting industries, which is exactly what CFD is doing

right? was i this fucking annoying 15 years ago? my god.

>i want to be a billionare
>biz give me advice

Any advice for the ED game?
I probably contributed to your gains this week lmao, if you're not larping, congrats, those are serious gains

Thank you, I’ll take your advice

Go all in on bitcoin.

You need to buy bitcoin now. You'll already be a millionaire by the time you finish your education

On the chance you really are just a kid, just some general advice that will help lead you to success in not just finance but all things- make sure to always keep fighting for what you want. You'll suffer heavy setbacks time and time again, but there's no defeating someone who keeps on coming back no matter how hardly they've been knocked down.

I understand to invest in bitcoin, but how are people so sure it won’t crash? regardless I’ll sink as much money as I need into it, but it seems to good to be true.

Sell sillystring at school, I might do this next year.

>tfw you accidentally have a proxy on and you keep getting b&

First, DON'T ever get married.EVER or else say good buy to all your hopes and dreams.

Two, buy NULS and by the time your 18 you'll be a millionaire

Three don't have a GF or be emotionally attached to anything that is not your hopes and dreams. NOTHING! else matters NOTHING!!! family , friends. NOTHING. success requires SACRIFICE not many are willing to.
Last, Pink Floyds "wish you were here" is one of the best songs ever!!!!!

But, most importantly DONT EVER bet against the king BTC....Long Live the King BTC!!!!

Watch Mike Maloney's hidden secrets of money on youtube.

I would suggest getting a bachelor's in engineering along with an MBA. Make sure to network/get internships. From there you want to choose your field, the three big ones are: finance, real-estate, and health care. Real Estate doesn't take much money to get started (100k isn't too hard to save up, you should be making at least 70k out of graduation) but it takes a lot of time to start scaling into something good. Health Care will cost a minimum of 500k to open your first venture, but you'll be raking in cash by the wheelbarrow. Finance is something you could get into with 20 bucks, but you won't be making millions until you have about 40 mil to invest. For real estate you should get a regular job, save, and slowly build up rental properties. For health care you should make friends with people already in the business, and try to offer starting capital on a promising enterprise. That will be rather tough because it means you need to use nepotism to get a deal that a venture capitalist won't. For Finance I suggest working at a firm for 10 or so years before branching off on your own; you will have enough experience to attract investors, and you should have your own money saved up. Although you'll probably have to start with stuff like consulting and wealth management before working into top-tier stuff like Investment Banking and Private-Equity. Finance is good because you can find investors for your firm easily, especially since you'll be working with the people who might provide you starting capital. Health Care is good because it is extremely stable. Real Estate is good because it's the kind of thing anyone can do on their own.

Also, OP, since you're an underageb&. Stay out of trouble. A criminal record will end your life. If you're /pol/ like me, don't go around say /pol/ things. Don't think of your life as a thing to be spent on wanderlust and "live and learn." Think of your life as a corrupt Chinese official who wants anyone who opposes him dead.