Blockfolio thread

Blockfolio thread

Any advice for my stack, have $2,050 total invested.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_People
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go get yourself some ODN

You won’t make it if you diversify under 10k.
/thread

My advice is sort your shit our properly, not in alphabetical order. Also, are you solely on normiebase? Where are the shitcoins? The memes??

Still can’t believe eth is actually going up
The world do be that crazy sometimes

Yeah just started with this shit, everything through coin base and the transactions haven’t gone through yet so I can’t invest in any alt coins until 12/02/17.

Litecoin is garbage, it brings nothing new to the table

> I can’t invest in any alt coins until 12/02/17.

why

I'd love to consolidate some of my btc holdings. Dunno jo how... Just move to metamask and let it all come together?

Bought 0.07 BTC and 3 ETH on 11/13/17 which won’t be in my coinbase accounts until 11/28/17, bought 6 LTC today which won’t be in the account until 12/02/17, so I have nothing to trade with yet.

i started with $400 in july and now have x4 what you have in your wallet.. keep it up dude and make wise choices based on calculated TA.. once you got good coins you like, HODL them

Roast me

What’s the thing with Link, why is this pushed so hard on Veeky Forums. Does it actually have potential.

Long shots. I’m trying to keep my diversifying to a minimal while I build by stack up. Started with $400 and predicting moon missions and putting 90% into it has done be well so far.
I’m trying to Ride OMG until the news drops then play with at least 130 of the OMG until ETHOS wallet drops in 1st qtr 2018

i fliped some ethos. you think i should get some omg and ethos to hodl?

if it ever moons i just want to be part of the meme.

Worst shills in history.

Holy shit dude you made it

What’d you start with?

you will never make it before atleast 7 figures cause it will never be enough

Still deciding where to dump that tether

POE... Still worth getting into?

11k this july, ,missed the June moons

All he has to do is hodl and he will be 7 figs in no time

*you

Wow nice dude

wow not 1 screenshot in this thread has satoshi value do none of you know the point of investing in altcoins? If you wanted to just see your $ value go up leave it in bitcoin faggots

Wanchain
Request network

It's literally one touch away in the app. calm yourself

Holding until ZEN and REQ moons then shifting to BTC/ETH. Its been a great week for me.

Worst one I've ever seen

You actually bought fuel?

Briefly broke 15k today for the first time

Cheap and low market cap, I'm guessing anons starting out see it as a ticket to quick riches and don't really care for the fundementals

How much did you profit?

Started out with a couple hundred and got burned on ETH back in the summer but eventually made some good moves buying ANS and LTC before they mooned and here I am now, went from 2k to current price

Quantstamp

How retarded can biz get?

Yes indeed, a great week for us Zenbros.

So many of you post your blockfolios without giving any feedback. I'll give some and hopefully some of you give me some advice.

I used to have a bunch of shitcoins, but I traded them all for ETH and then sold some ETH for BTC across the bounce today. Now I ended up with this. Seems really safe, but not that exciting. Today I hit ATH. I want to hop into NEO but price seems high. Don't know how to proportion my holdings if I was to buy NEO either.

You have far too little money to be in Ethereum or BTC. It's a waste of time. Either go all into LTC (meh idea) or buy something else like IOTA, Waltonchain, or NEO. You need to go all in.
This is fine but drop the ICN and LSK, no point in having that.
This portfolio is honestly really fucking stupid. First off, why even bother putting in 1 BAT, or 4 BCPT? You're stretched so thin. Sell your Ethereum, that's for people with actual money. Put it all in one or two coins, and stop fucking around $10 here, $10 there. Terrible.
meme portfolio but once alts stop being whipped into submission, you'll make it. Sort of. Idk what COB is though. Good job with the RCN.
Dump the tether into Waltonchain, you won't regret it. What's HST?
This is OK. Just hold.
1/10
Congrats! This is clean and certified gains. What's IOP?

Also started with 4k in June/July.

me 2 man. Ans saved my ass.

You're what biz needs, keep it up and dont give up on these pajeets

ODN has not been kind to me. What do you mean by this user?

Balls deep, excepting a 10x minimum out of Monero in a year or three.

I'm happy with my main stack but want to invest maybe $2K into some potential shitcoin moon mission. What would you suggest?

req

Thanks!

Or QSP

IOP(Internet of People) is a low market cap coin that's similar to IOTA.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_People

Planning on holding my ETH and BTC just because comfy. Got LTC to trade for some alt coins and hopefully get some fat gains doing that.

What’s your opinion on Link?

Also thanks for the advice.

I would personally stay away from LINK until 2018. Just my guess. It is comfy, but I think if you put all your money in LTC, it'd be just as stable/comfy + more gains.

HST is a decision making protocol. They already have a product and are in talks with the UN. An announcement about this is due before the end of November.
Already have a working product as well.

Essentially it works as a decentralised voting system. It can be used by governments, companies, etc.

I'll look into Wanchan thanks

This looks really crazy actually. I like it... might pick some up.

Bought $1K worth of both of them. I will hold you two personally responsible for any gains or losses. Good luck to us all.

fucking amazing

Thought REQ was a meme.

Is bittrex safe ?
The team seems to have no dirt.
Is there shady shit around them ?

I'm kinda tired of missing the moon missions of the shitcoins by staying in bitflyer, wanna risk 5-10% of my stash.
What's the best exchange for shitcoin trading ?

Awesome thanks, probably just going to go all in on IOT or NEO, see if that will get me past 10k

I use Binance, and it has been decent so far.

I began questioning Bitcoin. Ended up moving it to Monero. ETH is neat. And it's public ledger isn't an issue as it is with Bitcoins. It's a platform for decentralized applications. It's probably best the ledger is transparent. But if something is to be considered a store of value it needs fungibility and an opaque blockchain.

I think much of that will be resolved with POS.

Great move... I would've done the same.

Am I gonna make it guys

I have an issue with optional anonymity. If the ledger is public and my address can be monitored there can be no anonymity. If I had 1 ETH yesterday and have .75 ETH today but the .25 isn't logged as an outgoing transaction it was obviously sent anonymously. I don't consider that anonymity.

One last thing, opinions on POWR?

>I will hold you personally responsible for any gains
Hey feel free to throw some of those req gains my way any time :^)
15L7zpbe6qyziDMRMGfNs8WGojoLwmDotP
It has good partnerships and is a good looking project with a legit use case. These kind of coins always get pumped eventually, you just have to wait. The moon hasn't happened yet because the coin is so young, so we'll just have to wait and see. The pump is usually seemingly random and not really justified, the coin goes parabolic and then dumps to slightly higher than before the pump. You gotta ride these things

Isn't it based in China ?
Seems risky, the amerifats are a bunch of kikes so they can be counted on to not kill bittrex, but binance could be kill no ?

Finally recovered all the oct/ nov losses

Is REQ going to moon?

Yeah, you have a point.
The Chinese are shady as fuck.

Do you know any other option than Bittrex?

Coinexchange seems to have no volume, poloniex seems decent with better fees, can't find others.
I never used any of them though.

Maybe I should move to Bittnex. You are right, fuck the chinese.

Well, don't forget Bittrex have a 0.25% fee compared to the 0.1 of Binance.
It's just that, since i personally would use the exchange only for shitcoin moon missions with only less than 10% of my wealth while keeping all the rest for the big coins in bitflyer, i'm not going to give a fuck even at 1% fee.

I never experienced a x2 or more, i wonder how i'll do... Then again, at the worst i lost/get scammed out of 10%, butthurt-worthy but not a big deal.

Fee for buying or also for transaction? Can't I buy with Binance and then deposit in Bittrex?

Buying, seems like there's no common rule for transfers, need to check for individual coins.

I feel bad for you holding those bags

My OMG bags? It's 1.5% of my portfolio. I've lost about $100 on it which is nothing.

Loadup on eth and throw a few ether into each good ico to stack up , mine, was 10k in July

Those are some nice gains.

Yes you will if you diversify into potential 30x coins.

>alt coins until 12/02/17.
>you're only gonna get to be a millionaire on earth
sorry brah, the lambo to the billionaire boys club took off already. We're gonna have to settle for a weak ass hundred million dollars.
>tfw

you're investing in Webvan if you buy alts
Buy bitcoin/eth and be amazon and starbucks instead

When will the next bloody Monday happen guise?

I have to make it

i wish you luck in the cryptowars to come

buy ODN, buy REQ

This. It is being shilled a bit early... but it will pump leading up to the 4th when it will dump while the shills continue to hype it as they sell off because of the product release in Dec. Buy ODN now and dump it on the 4th. Easy 5x.

ODN till Dec4th then LINK till the moon.

You want to gamble? Put it all in FUN

Started with 2k in jan

Amazing gains if true - what's rep?

sort by holdings dope

>rep

It's Augur, a predicition market dapp on ethereum blockchain.

Will I make it?

I unironically like REQ as a medium hold, so yes.

Not included in screen : waves , ant, banc , amp, humaniq, storj, qsp, grc, rlc

Can you prove it?

Why do so many of you faggots continually bet against the king? Buy BTC or continue to get BTFO

>holding BTC just before the alt megapump season

stay poor