WILL THERE BE ANOTHER +5000% PROFIT COIN?

I was a depressed arrogant pessimistic idiot who missed being a millionare many times. I bought some lands in a backwards shithole country instead.

Will there be a new BLOCK or ETH etc that gives you like 5,000% profit?

Can we have an educating discussion? Please go easy on the trolling and shitposting.

I will gladly trade you my 3k in shitcoins for that land

Aeternity

lol no

Leverj's ICO. Decentralized exchange for legacy markets. Here's the ICO contract address for ETH and BTC

ETH - 0x31ed43dD2c4Ef073A6fCB14E725C7240594933AD
BTC - 3FVJMFb6dU2kxzGqaPgQQNTRtbay5U7kUM

ARK
kill yourself if you don't get on this time

NULS

Chances there will be? I'd put it damned near 100%

Chances you'll get in on it early enough? Almost 0%

>100% bonus to whale group

kek no jthanks

this

chance of buying early enough to get 5000% gains? pretty likely.

chance you would actually know its a hold and not sell it in a day like you do with everything else? 0.000000000000001%

BCPT.

DYOR.

Stratis you dumb fuck

NEO

how do you plan to solve that problem for yourself?

i bought 200 ark with my life savings will i make it desu?

Raiblocks

Powr

Yes - IOTA in 5 to 7 years

> chance of buying early enough to get 5000% gains? pretty likely.

> chance you would actually know its a hold and not sell it in a day like you do with everything else? 0.000000000000001%

so what to do then?

Tezos

omg

Tezos

OMG will probably be the next one sometime in 2018.

Tezos if it ever comes out.

This OP. Buy POWR now and reap the profits!

This.

Is it best bet to just hold decent coins for years in case? Whenever one of mine moons I freak out deciding whether to take profits or wait. To me it's the hardest part of crypto.

> Is it best bet to just hold decent coins for years in case? Whenever one of mine moons I freak out deciding whether to take profits or wait. To me it's the hardest part of crypto.

so how do you plan to solve this problem for yourself?

Keep an eye out for onchain's ontology ico.

How do you plan to ever post a different reply user?

A solution was clearly suggested on the same line as muh problemo dingus

>Tezos

I'm kindof shocked I never see this coin mentioned here.

the first CTO left and was replaced by another CTO who left just yesterday... this project will go nowhere and die

Accelerator Network (ACC) Don't fuck this one up

No. You missed the rocket ride up this time around. At least you lose anything in the everything crash.

Request network. Currently below presale ico price so your chance is now to get in on the floor.
Product released in December

Once casper(eth pos) is released req pos will also be implemented. When mass adoption or even a couple more big partnerships happen req price is going to do what omg did.

Kek its quite obvious that its LINK

>Still below ICO
After 1month+ - this shitcoin wont even be near a 5000% gainer.

Miner chiming in.. IMO some coin is gonna get huge success after ETH becomes unprofitable to mine which isn't that far ahead in the future. A lot of hasing power will be directed at probably some coin using the ethash algorithm since that is what most of the equipment is geared towards already.

Coins like UBIQ and Expanse might just fit in that role.

Either way, the coins that succed are the ones that are mineable.

Zencash, REQ, and Ark, in that order.

quantstamp
reasoning : Auditing a smart contract cost around $5000 and up.
Quantstamp is planning to automate that niche and reward qualified reviews for finding bugs. It's like the Henry Ford of smart contract audits - cheap audits for the masses.

This

not bad for a jewess

Yes, and it'll be some random shitcoin that exists for no actual reason, like always.

BLOCK will still give you a huge profit.
Really wish I knew about it earlier. That's what I get for ignoring the crypto scene from 2015-2016.

EVX

Its already above ICO price in USD, only not in ETH pair.

Yea, Omanilla.

Check their site and tell me why it WONT be.

You can't, fucking idiot.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@AAAAAAA@AAAA@AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

For me its Just a hodl Game. Everytime i try to daytrade i Freak Out about 10%, sell and watch the moon continue. Hodling is dooing best for me. Eg: i hold kmd since 8ct. And still Holding since i think IT hasnt even realy started. Also some other Projects that i am supprised that Nobody is talking about here

HEY

DYOR

tix will moon

Fcking newfag thinks in USD terms.

Who cares about usd, if I put in 10eth I want 10eth back.

Of course there will be. but waiting until it's already +200% stops you achieving that. I'm betting on DNA offering significant returns next

What makes you think that he invested in ETH, retard?
It's not because the ICO is in ETH that you need to use your stack of ETH.

Actual newfags think you shouldn't look at the perf in fiat.

unlikely this will happen until end of Q1 2018

This. But as usual, no one will listen.

u sound like my retarded friend

EMC2

Even if IOTA is an unsecure piece of crap led by morons, this is the only legitimate answer in this topic.

BTC and ETH were revolutionary in their own way. You're not going to RELIABLY see a 50x coin with decent volume on anything that is any less revolutionary. Yes, there will be shitcoins getting those type of gains - but they are just shitcoins, betting big on them and winning is essentially gambling.

Why would I invest my money into setting up a mining operation for someone else? How does that benefit me?

Icon
Wanchain
Aion network
Oracles.org

One of those icos that've now ended, lesson is you don't make the big gains buying coins after they've already mooned

I bought some of this shitcoin, but no one needs to know.

op don't let this slip

Blockchain 3.0
Look for projects and protocols which could offer a base for next gen blockchain based applications. Don't fall for stupid, too good to be true vapourware shit. Evaluate the projects you are about to invest in. It certainly won't be some fucking erc20 token or ico instamine scam. I

Raiblocks has been mentioned already, same as block. Heat ledger is also very interesting. Byteball, Sky. Netko as far as ultra low cap stuff goes. The fomo on this one will be interesting

The company who blackmailed their CTO so badly he fled after feeling endangered for his life, and then continued to use his work after he had left? Lmao

HST, GVT and REQ

This, I feel bad for people bagholding coins like omg

Raiden, this is the lightning network for smartcontract blockchain.

GO in RDN this week to get the bullrun before they released

+5000% is only x50

There is a coin aiming at an industry worth 70 trillions
With 10 millions market cap
10x50 would be only 500millions
There are mant shit coins that are near that, it would be stupid to not buy GVT

Research it

This. I went all in a couple of days ago. It's dropped a bit since then but I'm not even worried.

ETHOS
OMG
You are welcome. Invest 5k in each come back in 1 year

lol yeah and if ETH goes to 100 dollar / ETH
do you still look at the price in ETH?
REQ looks good but if you expect 200% gains in a week you probably should not buy.

Unironically FUN

Stratis already mooned retard

I'm pretty sure it'll at least 100x by EOY 2018

When REQ is 1.5 bill marketcap it'll be 5000%.

No you don't you just want millions in fiat. Which you'll get if you stay in REQ.

WTF is with this gold

ODN will go 10x before mid-Dec, then LINK. Best I can offer you. NEO possibly might make it to ETH levels next year, Monero too but they gains won't be massive compared to ODN and then LINK. Or get lucky on an even shitter coin than those two.

Oh shit yeah, plus Bitcoin Diamond and gold, they will end up replacing BTC while Bitcoin cash is used, well as cash. It is the plan anyway, BTC is trying to be phased out or rather phased in by bankers and normies.

FUN definitely but probably not till Q2 2018.

I HOPE it doesn't go off until then. Have 100k now, and high hopes in a few others that might moon before then that I'll siphon across if they go off first. But it still hasn't really recovered to previous prices yet, so I don't see it dropping too much further with constant news and updates and impending Alpha release. Gonna be some FUN times.

look at the volume of those coins, only two of them had sustainable ones. like always, the top gainers list is made up out of 95% pnd shitcoins, only one person can get rich of those.

I believe Matryx (MTX) will be at least a 10x soon after it hits exchanges. OMG in the long run could be a 50x, MOD could be 20x, GVT 10x, ASTRO 20x.

Over the course of a year, I don't see another 50x like ETH.

Powr is almost at 1000% since released. Not hard to believe in 5 more in the next year.

If you want to be a millionaire in 2 years you just need to buy ODN now. This thing will be so huge and nobody realises it yet. This is like buying fucking eth at 0.50. Mark my words.

>Please go easy on the trolling and shitposting.
> Starts the thread with THAT offtopic image
SHAME SHAME SHAME
EAT SHAME WHIP

Tezos ----> 100bil marketcap in 2 years

Link is the only coin with a chance of going on an a bullrun like ETH did in March.

This

fucking this.
old Veeky Forums knows whats up with this.
if they dont listen whatever.
let the newfags/dumbmoney chase PND i guess.

so, what's special about this coin?

Those anons hold big bags of them and want you to buy it so they can cash out.

So basically what this entire thread is, seeing as every post is shilling some other coin that'll be like the rest and sit there.

what kind of cringe sperg would post these things on twitter

People will say ECR20 tokens won't be valuable like BTC and ETH
Look up MKR

Omise-go.

B3

BLAS and ELTCOIN