What's up Veeky Forums, poor af Armyfag here...

What's up Veeky Forums, poor af Armyfag here. I've been following crypto for about 3 years now and I'm officially ready to get in. I was watching ethereum about two years ago when it was still about 9 bucks, and I realized how hard I fucked myself by not buying. It was kind of hard to keep up with it back then due to not being home alot, but now it looks like I'll be around for 2018. What do you guys recommend for this nocoiner? I've been lurking for a while now, and I'm not buying the chain link hype. I've been interested in platforms like bitconnect, and also coins like litecoin, ethereum, btc and monero. It's been hard to get started because my dependa army wife will notice money has left and I don't want her in on this. How does a guy go about building a fat portfolio to cash out for his kids in the future? I need some guidance. I've watched about every youtube video out there and now I'd like to hear about it from everyday crypto traders/inverstors.

Here's my fit's btc wallet if anyone is willing to help also 1BeueSQWtPGxgCzEsP9etWS9oxJiK71DjV
Also Note: your advice is just as valuable to me at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/exit-scam-confido-startup-vanishes-after-raising-375k-in-ico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CFD is a solid choice, its at all time low so cant really go lower.

huge potential, as it truly is disrupting ecommerce

also, did you suffer a head injury in you time in service? how can u not see that bitconncet is a ponzi?

Protip: bitconnect is a scam that's gonna collapse soon, don't touch that trash

I've noticed confido, do you think it has good growth potential for 2018? Any notable upcoming events? As far as bitconnect goes, I've seen alot of guys explain how bitconnect is actually able to sustain itself. People are actually making bank with it. Now that doesn't mean it won't crash anyday, but as far as lending platforms go they seem to be the best sinco they have their own crypto. That being said I'm not completely sold on it.

Can you explain a little more? Ive been hopeful for it since Ive discovered it. BCC is also holding value decently.

all MLMs are scams. don't join any of them. And if u have never traded before and are too busy with family and shit, just HODL coins like BTC, LTC, DASH. because those are safe bets and u don't have to keep an eye on them for when to sell like all the other alt (shit) coins.
I've made a ton of money trading and i've lost a ton of it too due to unpredictable price movement not keeping a close watch on my altcoins, or FOMO and panic selling. it's an emotional rollercoaster and the most addicting thing i've ever done that i wish i never started trading and just fucking held on to my BTC.

Also I noticed no one really talks about these platforms here, which has me worrid a bit.

also don't tell people u are a noob. they will try to sell u their bags of shitcoins like Confido

Yes user. I would ignore the shitcoins you discussed in your OP besides BitConnect, that coin has real potential for growth. As for Confido, you really can't go wrong with this project, they have great PR. I would suggest 40%BCC 40%CFD and 20%MOON if you're looking for a serious long term hold portfolio.

Fuck I know dude, if I would have bought in when I first discovered it I would be living large. As would everyone else. I would like to hold on to something solid like btc and eth, but I also want to start day trading as well since I will have time for 2018. So would it be smart to hold like 50% btc, eth or ltc, and try my hand at trading altcoins with the other 50%?

Confido is a great hold imo

Confido is a great project

lmao holy shit Veeky Forums really is filled with trolls without a conscious. CONFIDO was an exit scam. it's got no future because all their social media is now gone. cryptocoinsnews.com/exit-scam-confido-startup-vanishes-after-raising-375k-in-ico/
If anything buy Publica ;) if still holding those bags.

Nice bait m8. Anyways I am interested in bcc still, but I will by no means go 40% on it. I've still got alot of research to do on it. But when you do the math, bitconnect can actually sustain itself. They would gain more by staying up and not running away with the money actually. But then again there's always room to get burnt. Any other coins your hopeful for besides confido? Like ark, or vert, even some of these penny shitcoins?

Yeah I've lurked enough to notice I'm getting trolled with the confido bs haha. I haven't even heard of publica, looking into it now.

Anyone holding NAV, TenX or STEEM?

well since you're not a complete idiot, my top coins to research would be NEO, OMG, WTC, LINK and XLM. I also watch VTC, MCO, REQ, PWR, DCR, and SNGLS. Do your own research and see which projects stand out the most to you though. XMR, ETH, LTC are all great safe long term holds. I honestly think you can hold any top 10 token right now and profit massively by the end of 2018 so most are going to be great long term holds.

alright, i won't argue with u if u really want to join bitconnect. the only way we learn is through our mistakes. also if u are gonna trade u are gonna need to make an account on an exchange. here is my link for binance exchange which is the upcoming exchange with a lot of new coins and buy some QSP and GVT while u are at it.

nvm i can't post my referall link for binance becasue it's "spam"

Definetly noted. This is kind of what I've been seeing as well, most of those seem like they have decent potential for growth in 2018. What's a solid platform you use for trading?

How are the fees on binance? And have you had any trouble with the platform at all? And like I said, I'm hopeful for bitconnect, but I would never go all in with that. It does seem risky.

Also looking into those coins now. Binance does seem quite popular with the trading community.